KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Lord of the Rings » can somebody help me????

can somebody help me????
Started by: Peregrin_Took

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Peregrin_Took

can somebody help me????

after seeing ROTK i fell in love w/ Pippin and Merry's drinking song at edoras. can ANYONE tell me where i can download it?

"it's me, it's pippin"

Old Post Feb 17th, 2004 11:32 PM
Peregrin_Took is currently offline Click here to Send Peregrin_Took a Private Message Find more posts by Peregrin_Took Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PippinTook
Billeh <3

Hmmm I'd like to know the same thing! big grin *gasp* You almost kind of sort of stole my name! Haha stick out tongue Welcome, Peregrin! And just to let you know, I am Diamond Took (Pip's wife, if you didn't know), so PLEASE don't go around saying you're the real Diamond and everything. Someone did that before...It wasn't really pretty...confused Haha. But welcome! You'll love it here! stick out tongue

Old Post Feb 17th, 2004 11:36 PM
PippinTook is currently offline Click here to Send PippinTook a Private Message Find more posts by PippinTook Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
orlandoOYEA
Since When?

Indeed welcome, enjoy yerself!!!

made by cinemaddiction

Old Post Feb 17th, 2004 11:37 PM
orlandoOYEA is currently offline Click here to Send orlandoOYEA a Private Message Find more posts by orlandoOYEA Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Discos
The Discmeister

welcome dude

"In the year of our Lord 1314, patriots of Scotland, starving and outnumbered, charged the fields at Bannockburn. They fought like warrior poets. They fought like Scotsmen. And won their freedom."

Old Post Feb 17th, 2004 11:40 PM
Discos is currently offline Click here to Send Discos a Private Message Find more posts by Discos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PippinTook
Billeh <3

Oooh purdy sig, OOYEA stick out tongue Lord of the Oscars stick out tongue Of COURSE they are!!! Muahahaha! Oh, yeah, back to the Pip/Merry song....

You can search far and wide
You can drink the whole town dry
But you'll never find a beer so brown
As the one we drink in our home town...
You can keep your fancy ales
You can drink 'em by the flagon
But the only brew for the brave and truuuuuue
Comes from the Green Dragon! beer big grin

Brilliant song. Love it. I would like to know where you can download it though...since it's not on the soundtrack sad

Old Post Feb 17th, 2004 11:40 PM
PippinTook is currently offline Click here to Send PippinTook a Private Message Find more posts by PippinTook Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
orlandoOYEA
Since When?

Thank you, i still like Saurons sig but this is until oscar day WHEN LOTR WILL WIN ALL 11!!

made by cinemaddiction

Old Post Feb 17th, 2004 11:41 PM
orlandoOYEA is currently offline Click here to Send orlandoOYEA a Private Message Find more posts by orlandoOYEA Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Elessea

welcome! were always glad to have another pippin fan here smile

Old Post Feb 17th, 2004 11:41 PM
Elessea is currently offline Click here to Send Elessea a Private Message Find more posts by Elessea Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PippinTook
Billeh <3

quote:
Originally posted by orlandoOYEA
Thank you, i still like Saurons sig but this is until oscar day WHEN LOTR WILL WIN ALL 11!!

Of course they will! I know for a fact they will stick out tongue GO LOTR!!! Kick those other movie's butts! Muahahaha!!! Hmmmm I've been doing a lot of evil laughing today....stick out tongue

quote:
Originally posted by pip-foot
welcome! were always glad to have another pippin fan here

Of course, of course! The more Pippin fans, the better! big grin YAY PIPPIN!!!!!!! love

Old Post Feb 17th, 2004 11:45 PM
Elessea

pippin! smile

Old Post Feb 17th, 2004 11:46 PM
Elessea is currently offline Click here to Send Elessea a Private Message Find more posts by Elessea Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kitoky
Starting Anew

Welcome Welcome! smile Please note that I'm the neat freak around here and you don't want to get on my bad side. big grin

Thank you so much Eezy!!
I'm starting over, do not mistake me for my brother - he has left. Eezy has convinced me to come back, give him some credit.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2004 11:53 PM
Kitoky is currently offline Click here to Send Kitoky a Private Message Find more posts by Kitoky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peregrin_Took

thanx 4 the welcome guys..... i'm still going crazy looking 4 that song!!

"it's me, it's pippin"

Old Post Feb 17th, 2004 11:59 PM
Peregrin_Took is currently offline Click here to Send Peregrin_Took a Private Message Find more posts by Peregrin_Took Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Elessea

yes. nobody mess with kit. Its a BAD idea stick out tongue

Old Post Feb 18th, 2004 12:07 AM
Kitoky
Starting Anew

wink

Thank you so much Eezy!!
I'm starting over, do not mistake me for my brother - he has left. Eezy has convinced me to come back, give him some credit.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2004 12:09 AM
Kitoky is currently offline Click here to Send Kitoky a Private Message Find more posts by Kitoky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Elessea

we luv you kit smile we just dont wanna make you mad. specially if your our new mod *crosses fingers*

Old Post Feb 18th, 2004 12:11 AM
Kitoky
Starting Anew

lol you guys are so silly...

Thank you so much Eezy!!

Old Post Feb 18th, 2004 12:14 AM
Elessea

i knows. i likes being silly stick out tongue

Old Post Feb 18th, 2004 12:14 AM
Peregrin_Took

does any one out there hav the movie downloaded...some ppl do that.
"it's me, it's pippin"

Old Post Feb 18th, 2004 10:04 PM
Camellia
Complete Tolkien geek

*hugs all the Pippin fans*

I love you all so much!big grin

Old Post Feb 18th, 2004 11:18 PM
Camellia is currently offline Click here to Send Camellia a Private Message Find more posts by Camellia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Camellia
Complete Tolkien geek

Anybody interested in seeing a drabble I wrote that describes Pippin's character? Kind of a drabble/poetry really....

Attachment: web winter pip.jpg
This has been downloaded 60 time(s).

Old Post Feb 18th, 2004 11:19 PM
Camellia is currently offline Click here to Send Camellia a Private Message Find more posts by Camellia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Camellia
Complete Tolkien geek

I'm sorry, that was promotion *hangs her head in shame*

Old Post Feb 18th, 2004 11:25 PM