KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Lord of the Rings » Lord Of The Rings Actors Take Over Hollywood!

Lord Of The Rings Actors Take Over Hollywood!
Started by: The Inkeeper

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The Inkeeper

Lord Of The Rings Actors Take Over Hollywood!

dun dun dunnnnnn

it was inevitable

troday when i went to the cinema with my little brother to see 'welcome to the jungle' (hes a wrestling fan, and it has 'the rock' in lol)

well EVERY trailer had a lotr actor in

hidalgo-viggo

the day after tomorrow-ian holm

troy-need i even say!

Harrison Bergeron-Sean Astin

Im Back happy

Old Post Apr 8th, 2004 08:27 PM
The Inkeeper is currently offline Click here to Send The Inkeeper a Private Message Find more posts by The Inkeeper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Andres
Wanted Dead or Alive

yeah I've noticet that too smile can't wait too see Troy and day after tomorrow,

Old Post Apr 8th, 2004 08:29 PM
Lord Andres is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Andres a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Andres Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Inkeeper

troy looks amazing!

and the day after tomorrow is something i sometimes think of, you know when your in bed, and your just lying, not asleep, but not doing anything and you think of pointless things, i just think what it would be like knowing the world was ending and not being one of the people who are being saved

Im Back happy

Old Post Apr 8th, 2004 08:31 PM
The Inkeeper is currently offline Click here to Send The Inkeeper a Private Message Find more posts by The Inkeeper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smodden
Keyblade Chosen

*in chanting voice*
T-roy!
T-Roy!
T-Roy

featuring....sean bean...orlando bloom...
yeah

Old Post Apr 8th, 2004 08:32 PM
Smodden is currently offline Click here to Send Smodden a Private Message Find more posts by Smodden Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Inkeeper

smodden whats

A.D.+TAS+FEA+MOR=lol!

mean

Im Back happy

Old Post Apr 8th, 2004 08:34 PM
Kitoky
Starting Anew

Dude I need to see Troy, if not for Sean Bean, then for Orlando/Paris getting KILLED! rock

Thank you so much Eezy!!
I'm starting over, do not mistake me for my brother - he has left. Eezy has convinced me to come back, give him some credit.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2004 08:38 PM
Kitoky is currently offline Click here to Send Kitoky a Private Message Find more posts by Kitoky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Elondra
Punk Princess

quote:
Originally posted by Kitoky
then for Orlando/Paris getting KILLED! rock

no mad I can't believe you are saying thissad

Old Post Apr 8th, 2004 08:44 PM
Elondra is currently offline Click here to Send Elondra a Private Message Find more posts by Elondra Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Inkeeper

i can! stick out tongue and i dont blame him!

Im Back happy

Old Post Apr 8th, 2004 08:45 PM
A.D. Skinner
Assistant Director

I started to notice that all new movies have Ben Stiller in them.

I don't even like Ben Stiller sick

Old Post Apr 8th, 2004 08:51 PM
A.D. Skinner is currently offline Click here to Send A.D. Skinner a Private Message Find more posts by A.D. Skinner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kitoky
Starting Anew

Ben Stiller is funny..

Thank you so much Eezy!!
I'm starting over, do not mistake me for my brother - he has left. Eezy has convinced me to come back, give him some credit.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2004 08:52 PM
Kitoky is currently offline Click here to Send Kitoky a Private Message Find more posts by Kitoky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Inkeeper

meh, hes good in theres something about mary, and starsky and hutch so..i have nothing against him

but if along came polly is bad, i will make him bleeeeeed

Im Back happy

Old Post Apr 8th, 2004 08:54 PM
Smodden
Keyblade Chosen

quote:
Originally posted by sauron
smodden whats

A.D.+TAS+FEA+MOR=lol!

mean

oh i put that up there on april fools day when
AD Tassie Feanor and Mors thougt i was a mod...laughing

Old Post Apr 8th, 2004 08:56 PM
Smodden is currently offline Click here to Send Smodden a Private Message Find more posts by Smodden Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kitoky
Starting Anew

quote:
Originally posted by Smodden
oh i put that up there on april fools day when
AD Tassie Feanor and Mors thougt i was a mod...laughing

Um....sorry to break it to ya pal but they DIDN'T believe that you were mod...sorry if you got that y'know kinda mxed up with the signals and everything.

Thank you so much Eezy!!

Old Post Apr 8th, 2004 08:58 PM
Smodden
Keyblade Chosen

yeah yeah i know...but i can dream can't I?

wait till next yearevil face

anyway i had to put it up there...i'll take it down soon...seeing as its confusing

Old Post Apr 8th, 2004 09:00 PM
Tassie

quote:
Originally posted by Smodden
yeah yeah i know...but i can dream can't I?

wait till next yearevil face

anyway i had to put it up there...i'll take it down soon...seeing as its confusing

you don't have to wait till next year, you can always try something on us anytime during the year, and you'll never catch either of us! evil face

Old Post Apr 8th, 2004 09:05 PM
Tassie is currently offline Click here to Send Tassie a Private Message Find more posts by Tassie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kitoky
Starting Anew

quote:
Originally posted by tassie
you don't have to wait till next year, you can always try something on us anytime during the year, and you'll never catch either of us! evil face

and this way there's actually a possibility that we'll believe you seeing as tho it's not April Fools Day

Thank you so much Eezy!!

Old Post Apr 8th, 2004 09:05 PM
Smodden
Keyblade Chosen

hmmm....nah i think i'll wait till April fools day*evil snicker*

*whistles*

*evil giggle* roll eyes (sarcastic)

Last edited by Smodden on Apr 8th, 2004 at 09:14 PM

Old Post Apr 8th, 2004 09:06 PM
Tassie

quote:
Originally posted by Kitoky
and this way there's actually a possibility that we'll believe you seeing as tho it's not April Fools Day

he can try it... i won't stick out tongue

buuutt back on-topic..

Old Post Apr 8th, 2004 09:09 PM
Tassie is currently offline Click here to Send Tassie a Private Message Find more posts by Tassie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Inkeeper

and in the time yuou have to wait, you could learn to spell whistle stick out tongue

Im Back happy

Old Post Apr 8th, 2004 09:12 PM
Smodden
Keyblade Chosen

i didn't mispell did i?

*checks*

nope didn't mispell it...*shrugs*

Old Post Apr 8th, 2004 09:15 PM