KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Lord of the Rings » Merry and Pippin, The Two Tallest Hobbits

Merry and Pippin, The Two Tallest Hobbits
Started by: Kitoky

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kitoky
Starting Anew

Merry and Pippin, The Two Tallest Hobbits

In this picture that isn't the case. shifty

Attachment: hobbits_rotk_2.jpg
This has been downloaded 85 time(s).

Thank you so much Eezy!!
I'm starting over, do not mistake me for my brother - he has left. Eezy has convinced me to come back, give him some credit.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2004 09:08 PM
Kitoky is currently offline Click here to Send Kitoky a Private Message Find more posts by Kitoky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smodden
Keyblade Chosen

hmmm....interesting never noticed that...perhaps it will be altered for EE edition...

Old Post Apr 8th, 2004 09:09 PM
Smodden is currently offline Click here to Send Smodden a Private Message Find more posts by Smodden Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kitoky
Starting Anew

Yeah right.

Thank you so much Eezy!!
I'm starting over, do not mistake me for my brother - he has left. Eezy has convinced me to come back, give him some credit.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2004 09:10 PM
Kitoky is currently offline Click here to Send Kitoky a Private Message Find more posts by Kitoky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Leggy_n_Merry
There is always hope

I noticed that too Kit!! I remember seeing in the cinema, I was like hmmmm that's not right!

Old Post Apr 8th, 2004 09:12 PM
Leggy_n_Merry is currently offline Click here to Send Leggy_n_Merry a Private Message Find more posts by Leggy_n_Merry Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Inkeeper

no thats just when sam and frodo had announced their feelings for each other, and sam was the woman in the relationship

hes wearing high heels

Im Back happy

Old Post Apr 8th, 2004 09:20 PM
The Inkeeper is currently offline Click here to Send The Inkeeper a Private Message Find more posts by The Inkeeper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smodden
Keyblade Chosen

miffed

Old Post Apr 8th, 2004 10:24 PM
Smodden is currently offline Click here to Send Smodden a Private Message Find more posts by Smodden Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fëanor

quote:
Originally posted by sauron
no thats just when sam and frodo had announced their feelings for each other, and sam was the woman in the relationship

hes wearing high heels

hahaha! dude...you've got issues... stick out tongue

big grin

Old Post Apr 9th, 2004 05:07 PM
Fëanor is currently offline Click here to Send Fëanor a Private Message Find more posts by Fëanor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smodden
Keyblade Chosen

he dosn't have issues...he's got Magazines!

ba-da-Ching!

lol...corny corny i know...laughing

Old Post Apr 9th, 2004 05:10 PM
Fëanor

laughing

Old Post Apr 9th, 2004 05:14 PM
Fëanor is currently offline Click here to Send Fëanor a Private Message Find more posts by Fëanor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Inkeeper

dont have issues as long as i use the tissues!

sick omg *is sick*

Im Back happy

Old Post Apr 9th, 2004 05:47 PM
The Inkeeper is currently offline Click here to Send The Inkeeper a Private Message Find more posts by The Inkeeper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Camellia
Complete Tolkien geek

Dom's still the tallest though, as is the case big grin

Old Post Apr 10th, 2004 12:09 PM
Camellia is currently offline Click here to Send Camellia a Private Message Find more posts by Camellia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Discos
The Discmeister

lol its amusing when they use little children as doubles as you can clearly see the size different from what it once was

"In the year of our Lord 1314, patriots of Scotland, starving and outnumbered, charged the fields at Bannockburn. They fought like warrior poets. They fought like Scotsmen. And won their freedom."

Old Post Apr 10th, 2004 12:33 PM
Discos is currently offline Click here to Send Discos a Private Message Find more posts by Discos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thorondor
Love?

lol like when pippin runs up to faramir after he's been hit with the poisoned arrow smile tis amusing

A God Among Geeks

Old Post Apr 10th, 2004 12:37 PM
Thorondor is currently offline Click here to Send Thorondor a Private Message Find more posts by Thorondor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Discos
The Discmeister

lol, the grey heavens is a perfect example, its amusing with Bilbo's young double as well hehehe

"In the year of our Lord 1314, patriots of Scotland, starving and outnumbered, charged the fields at Bannockburn. They fought like warrior poets. They fought like Scotsmen. And won their freedom."

Old Post Apr 10th, 2004 12:38 PM
Discos is currently offline Click here to Send Discos a Private Message Find more posts by Discos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Leggy_n_Merry
There is always hope

Yeah the way he walks it looks so funny yet odd at the same time haha. When Frodo and Aragorn are in Amon Hen aswell and Aragorn bends down that's amusing too it's funny smile Oh and when Gandalf's talking to Frodo in Bag End and you see the side of Frodo's face, I'm just like "That sooo isn't Elijah haha"

Old Post Apr 10th, 2004 08:23 PM
Leggy_n_Merry is currently offline Click here to Send Leggy_n_Merry a Private Message Find more posts by Leggy_n_Merry Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PearBearz #1
FrodozBabe/Tonita

lol and when their in teh snow and aragorn is holding i think frodo its definatly not frodo lol

Exa Tassie Ying Sauron Eezy AD Aurora Alex LnM PipTook Pipfoot pipschick Trade Maika angelsflame Kit OYEA PirateGirly Smod Discos *G* PerfectlyNot silvertears steelyballs kitty29 Lf12 Orli'sElf7 m_ob NinjaBoy BlackOnyx §pearhead PEARBEAR!! smile

quote:
Originally posted by Vingilot
Toni and I are pimpettes, we can do what we want! smokin'

JoIn ThE PoKiNg PaRtYbig grin

Old Post Apr 13th, 2004 10:41 PM
PearBearz #1 is currently offline Click here to Send PearBearz #1 a Private Message Find more posts by PearBearz #1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kitoky
Starting Anew

I love how small they look with their scale doubles.

Thank you so much Eezy!!

Old Post Apr 13th, 2004 11:02 PM