KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Lord of the Rings » Gollum will sing for KMC....

Gollum will sing for KMC....
Started by: Gullom

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Gullom

Gollum will sing for KMC....

Yo guys

check this out... MOAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA laughing

get ready to dance PEOPLE

Old Post May 18th, 2004 03:38 PM
Gullom is currently offline Click here to Send Gullom a Private Message Find more posts by Gullom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Discos
The Discmeister

christ thats funny

"In the year of our Lord 1314, patriots of Scotland, starving and outnumbered, charged the fields at Bannockburn. They fought like warrior poets. They fought like Scotsmen. And won their freedom."

Old Post May 18th, 2004 03:43 PM
Discos is currently offline Click here to Send Discos a Private Message Find more posts by Discos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Discos
The Discmeister

Urik-hai.....huh!!!

laughing out loud

"In the year of our Lord 1314, patriots of Scotland, starving and outnumbered, charged the fields at Bannockburn. They fought like warrior poets. They fought like Scotsmen. And won their freedom."

Old Post May 18th, 2004 03:45 PM
Discos is currently offline Click here to Send Discos a Private Message Find more posts by Discos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gullom

quote:
Originally posted by Discos
Urik-hai.....huh!!!

laughing out loud

I kinda did understand what you said? confused

Old Post May 18th, 2004 04:28 PM
Gullom is currently offline Click here to Send Gullom a Private Message Find more posts by Gullom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Discos
The Discmeister

the last words in the songs

Old Post May 18th, 2004 04:31 PM
Storm
Black belt BJJ

that' s kinda... disturbing no expression

I am not driven by people’ s praise and I am not slowed down by people’ s criticism.
You only live once. But if you live it right, once is enough. Wrong. We only die once, we live every day!
Make poverty history.

Old Post May 18th, 2004 05:53 PM
Storm is currently offline Click here to Send Storm a Private Message Find more posts by Storm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Discos
The Discmeister

but its funny still....

Old Post May 18th, 2004 07:13 PM
Spearhead
Prophet

er...What the f**k?

I'm a signature!

Old Post May 18th, 2004 07:16 PM
Spearhead is currently offline Click here to Send Spearhead a Private Message Find more posts by Spearhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Discos
The Discmeister

hehe, the animation alone is humerous

Discos - no, just me and my silly teenage mind then

Old Post May 18th, 2004 07:28 PM
The Inkeeper

wow roll eyes (sarcastic) never seen that one before stick out tongue

Im Back happy

Old Post May 18th, 2004 07:44 PM
The Inkeeper is currently offline Click here to Send The Inkeeper a Private Message Find more posts by The Inkeeper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tassie

That was posted somewhere on this forum a while back...

Funny though smile

Old Post May 18th, 2004 07:46 PM
Tassie is currently offline Click here to Send Tassie a Private Message Find more posts by Tassie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Discos
The Discmeister

he shud do a romantic song...

"How Do I live without you" remix

Gollum: How do i steal without you....frodo dont know
I can i pee without you....sauron must go

Old Post May 18th, 2004 07:46 PM
The Inkeeper

maybe he could improvise Wind Beneath My Wings

did you ever know that your a bastard!
your everything i try not to be
you try to say that you are an eagle
well i say lets saw off discos wings

Im Back happy

Old Post May 18th, 2004 07:50 PM
The Inkeeper is currently offline Click here to Send The Inkeeper a Private Message Find more posts by The Inkeeper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Discos
The Discmeister

mmm or how perhaps

Metallica - "free speech for the dumb"

Discos - you would be good at that topic huh

Old Post May 18th, 2004 07:52 PM
The Inkeeper

you do know in that title it means dumb as in Cant talk, not the dumb you are so familair too smile

Im Back happy

Old Post May 18th, 2004 07:55 PM
Discos
The Discmeister

....crap

how about "by the way"

Discos - as in "by the way you suck"

Old Post May 18th, 2004 07:57 PM
The Inkeeper

dont let eezy hear you say that
or he will sing 'by the way i stabbed you in the penis, oh discos!'

Im Back happy

Old Post May 18th, 2004 08:02 PM
Gullom

you guys are loony smile

Old Post May 18th, 2004 08:50 PM
Discos
The Discmeister

well sauron fyi my band do that song stick out tongue

Discos - by the way

Old Post May 18th, 2004 09:08 PM
Kitoky
Starting Anew

I saw that before...and I kinda thought it was really stupid.

Thank you so much Eezy!!
I'm starting over, do not mistake me for my brother - he has left. Eezy has convinced me to come back, give him some credit.

Old Post May 18th, 2004 09:46 PM
Kitoky is currently offline Click here to Send Kitoky a Private Message Find more posts by Kitoky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote