KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Lord of the Rings » When in Middle-Earth...

When in Middle-Earth...
Started by: LittleGilraen

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
LittleGilraen
it's dara, capisce?

Angry When in Middle-Earth...

OKAY!!!! this is a continuation of my last thread titled "Wut would u do if u were dropped in LOTR?". it got closed because some people (wont mention names, u can find them for ur self) didn't kno when to stop bashing the mods! miffed i found this EXTREMELY annoying!!!!!!! PLZ dont repeat the past. sad it was going so well, and then 'the war of the mods' began. i wish i could have stopped it. PLZ dont do it again. NO BASHING MODS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now plz tell me wut u would do if u were dropped into Middle-Earth. smile

Old Post Jul 7th, 2004 12:06 AM
LittleGilraen is currently offline Click here to Send LittleGilraen a Private Message Find more posts by LittleGilraen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LittleGilraen
it's dara, capisce?

I'm sry if i offended anyone by speaking my mind. but its true. i got MY thread closed cuz SOME people didnt stop bad-mouthing the mods. So that ticks me off. I'm not necessarily mad at the PEOPLE, i'm mad that it happened. Okay, sry i'm off topic, i just wanted to clear things up.

I would hang with Legolas and live in Mirkwood. Be a "hunter", and have a few elf-children. I love Legolas. *swoon*

Old Post Jul 7th, 2004 01:33 AM
LittleGilraen is currently offline Click here to Send LittleGilraen a Private Message Find more posts by LittleGilraen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BloomBabyGirl
Bond....James Bond

what would i do if i was dropped in LOTR?

i would do legolas stick out tongue

no jp...umm i sould steal a nazgul and reek havok in rivendale just so i could see the elves not lookin so fresh n so clean

bitches bow down

Old Post Jul 7th, 2004 02:03 AM
BloomBabyGirl is currently offline Click here to Send BloomBabyGirl a Private Message Find more posts by BloomBabyGirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BloomBabyGirl
Bond....James Bond

no on secong thought i would do legolas ... big grin

bitches bow down

Old Post Jul 7th, 2004 02:04 AM
BloomBabyGirl is currently offline Click here to Send BloomBabyGirl a Private Message Find more posts by BloomBabyGirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bar-en-Danwedh
House of Ransom

I'd hang out with Radaghast for a few years... seeing as HE WASN"T BUSY!!!

the man they simply nicknamed 'oh @#$%' !!!

rolling on floor laughing

Old Post Jul 7th, 2004 04:14 AM
Bar-en-Danwedh is currently offline Click here to Send Bar-en-Danwedh a Private Message Find more posts by Bar-en-Danwedh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Captain's Wench
Queen of da swashbucklers

Im with bloom baby girl! LOL!!

www.myspace.com/ilovechristofer

Old Post Jul 7th, 2004 08:01 AM
Captain's Wench is currently offline Click here to Send Captain's Wench a Private Message Find more posts by Captain's Wench Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Exabyte

no expression whoa - many Legolasses and Mrs Greenleaves we have here no expression

If I could be a character from Middle-erth, I would definitely want to be Nellas happy

Old Post Jul 7th, 2004 09:53 AM
Exabyte is currently offline Click here to Send Exabyte a Private Message Find more posts by Exabyte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smodden
Keyblade Chosen

nobelegno
or turinsad

Old Post Jul 7th, 2004 03:03 PM
Smodden is currently offline Click here to Send Smodden a Private Message Find more posts by Smodden Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Exabyte

As Nellas I would have the advantage of knowing them both stick out tongue eek! - and unlike them I dont have to do stupid things like killing innocent orcs just to be killed myself in the end roll eyes (sarcastic) be that suicide or amicicide.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2004 03:19 PM
Exabyte is currently offline Click here to Send Exabyte a Private Message Find more posts by Exabyte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Camellia
Complete Tolkien geek

I would shoot myself, (or stab myself with a sword, as it would be there) for I would have become a Mary Sue. stick out tongue

big grin

Old Post Jul 7th, 2004 04:14 PM
Camellia is currently offline Click here to Send Camellia a Private Message Find more posts by Camellia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LittleGilraen
it's dara, capisce?

wuts wrong with being a Legolass??? i'm more into the Legolas from the books. reading Not that i dont find Orlando Bloom yummy... love

Old Post Jul 7th, 2004 06:27 PM
Exabyte

Nothing's wrong with it, it's just interesting that half of the people who posted here want to be the same character stick out tongue

But I agree that Mirkwood would be a great place to live smile especially the southern regions shifty

Old Post Jul 7th, 2004 06:42 PM
shadowy_blue

If I could be a Middle-earth character:

I'd LOVE to shoot Orcs and basically just kill things. stick out tongue

LOL..joking aside...

I would be Eowyn and not ride off to war against the king's orders but would stay and do my duty, thus not killing the Witchking, thus probably changing the whole course of the story and accidentally destroying everything. Odd how these things work. I'm so cruel. shifty laughing out loud

I would be Faramir and call Family Services or the Health Department because my father is abusive. I would force him to pay for my counseling and sue him for the entire kingdom of Gondor. devil

I would like to wake up everyday in the White Tower of Ecthelion. It's supposed to be a wonderful place as Boromir described waking up there everyday.

I'm gonna work in the library of Minas Tirith. Can you imagine how many ancient scrolls there would be? It would be a dream for me to work there. I could be a scribe, a learned advisor, a woman of lore, a tutor to the sons of the Steward and the King, the royal librarian... or all of them at once would be nice! big grin

Old Post Jul 7th, 2004 07:21 PM
shadowy_blue is currently offline Click here to Send shadowy_blue a Private Message Find more posts by shadowy_blue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Exabyte

laughing
quote:
Originally posted by shadowy_blue
Can you imagine how many ancient scrolls there would be?

eek! eek! eek!

Just imagine how many there have to be in Númenor, the land of the elffriends, stronghold of the Sauronists, home of the people who conquered half of the earth via ships, who thought they could defeat the Gods and outsmart Death.......... eek!

Or in the private library of Pengolodh of Gondolin happy and how many virtual ones there have to be in the mind of Rúmil who learned practically all existing languages and is the creator of the first complex writing system in Arda... *faints at the thought of so many ancient scrolls and books and maps*

Old Post Jul 7th, 2004 07:40 PM
The Inkeeper

sad Sorry for getting your thread closed

Look on the brightside! Your still prettiest smile

Im Back happy

Old Post Jul 7th, 2004 08:22 PM
The Inkeeper is currently offline Click here to Send The Inkeeper a Private Message Find more posts by The Inkeeper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BloomBabyGirl
Bond....James Bond

o this was to say who u would want to be? i wouldnt wanna be legolas...even tho id be supper hott and never miss. id wanna be go-go-gollum

bitches bow down

Old Post Jul 7th, 2004 09:25 PM
The Rover

In LOTR, Hobbit Time (aka Third Age of the Sun):
I'd become a lieutenant of Sauron, and kill Sam, Frodo, and Gollum.
In Prologue (movie) time (aka Second Age of the Sun):
I'd kill Isildur and take the One Ring.
In Silmarillion times, (aka First Age of the Sun):
I'd kill Sauron and become second to Morgoth, take the silmarils for myself, and then destroy Valinor.

HAHA!!!
I am evil, aren't I??

Old Post Jul 8th, 2004 01:05 AM
The Rover is currently offline Click here to Send The Rover a Private Message Find more posts by The Rover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
angelsflame265
la la la lalaaaa

i said it once and i'll say it again

Find the shire and live hobbit style for the rest of my days

Offical Country Music Lover of Ravenclaw

Old Post Jul 8th, 2004 01:09 AM
angelsflame265 is currently offline Click here to Send angelsflame265 a Private Message Find more posts by angelsflame265 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Rover

They'd run away from you because you are one of the big peoples.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2004 01:11 AM
The Rover is currently offline Click here to Send The Rover a Private Message Find more posts by The Rover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
angelsflame265
la la la lalaaaa

eh, i'll put hair (or dirt) on my feet, curl my hair and say I had wayyyyyyyyy to much ent draft

Offical Country Music Lover of Ravenclaw

Old Post Jul 8th, 2004 01:15 AM
angelsflame265 is currently offline Click here to Send angelsflame265 a Private Message Find more posts by angelsflame265 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote