KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Lord of the Rings » Lord of the Beans -A Veggie Tale

Lord of the Beans -A Veggie Tale
Started by: Smodden

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Smodden
Keyblade Chosen

Lord of the Beans -A Veggie Tale

That's right, the folks at "Big Idea" (Creators of the Veggie Tales movies) are in production of "Lord of the Beans" eek!

I'm not sure how well known the "Veggie Tales" are in other countries outside the US, but they are pretty big with kids here...

For a little backround:
Veggie Tales are CGI movies that portray stories (mainly biblical stories like Jonah and the Whale, Noah's Arc...) using vegetables...Although geared toward children, people of all ages find them entertaining. They insert specific themes into the stories so we can be sure that "Lord of the Beans" will not be an "accurate account". I hear that the theme is "gifts". And how we are to use our gifts, or something like that...check out the site ...the videos don't really show any finished cgi...just sketches and stuff, but I will def watch this when it comes out this fall...when it is released direct-to-video. It also features a song by Wynonna-It's about love!eek! (<Fake enthusiasm)

Veggie tales is cool, and funny...and I think it's a great way to introduce 4-8 year olds to Lord of the Rings...

What do you think...

Old Post Aug 5th, 2005 05:22 AM
Smodden is currently offline Click here to Send Smodden a Private Message Find more posts by Smodden Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~*~pinkypie~*~
Miss Depp to be

laughing out loud

Old Post Aug 5th, 2005 01:05 PM
~*~pinkypie~*~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~*~pinkypie~*~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~*~pinkypie~*~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Elessea

eek! I lover veggitatales happy THey make me happy...I watch them with my cousins when I sit for them

Old Post Aug 6th, 2005 03:35 AM
Elessea is currently offline Click here to Send Elessea a Private Message Find more posts by Elessea Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~*~pinkypie~*~
Miss Depp to be

LOL laughing out loud

Old Post Aug 6th, 2005 11:52 AM
~*~pinkypie~*~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~*~pinkypie~*~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~*~pinkypie~*~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShaKoon
Restricted

Account Restricted

yes! that would be great!

Old Post Aug 8th, 2005 11:50 AM
ShaKoon is currently offline Click here to Send ShaKoon a Private Message Find more posts by ShaKoon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Murray
Self-Pity Wallower

That's kinda cool because now the younger of our generation can see a smaller more appropriate version of LOTR

"Those who stand for nothing fall for anything." -Alexander Hamilton

Old Post Aug 10th, 2005 03:44 PM
Murray is currently offline Click here to Send Murray a Private Message Find more posts by Murray Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
b-dan
Son of Sparda

i love vegie tales and now they are making a spoof for lord of the rings god they rule. accept for the penguin show they made

Old Post Aug 15th, 2005 10:34 PM
b-dan is currently offline Click here to Send b-dan a Private Message Find more posts by b-dan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote