KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Lord of the Rings » How many times have you seen LOTR?

How many times have you seen LOTR?
Started by: coolmovies

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
coolmovies

How many times have you seen LOTR?

I cant get anough of LOTR i seen the movies at least 4 times . I lost count on how many times i seen TTT

so how many times you seen LOTR? smile

Old Post Aug 1st, 2006 10:28 AM
coolmovies is currently offline Click here to Send coolmovies a Private Message Find more posts by coolmovies Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Movie version each...lost count
Extended version each...lost count

I have seen them waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2006 05:34 PM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Leggy_n_Merry
There is always hope

Yeah I have totally lost count. I know this is sad but I used to count when I first had Fellowship of the Ring but then I just lost count. But I reckon around ermm 70ish but it could be more for Fellowship, umm and I don't have a clue about the other ones. Maybe like 40ish or something, maybe more.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2006 06:44 PM
Leggy_n_Merry is currently offline Click here to Send Leggy_n_Merry a Private Message Find more posts by Leggy_n_Merry Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fëanor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Leggy_n_Merry
Yeah I have totally lost count. I know this is sad but I used to count when I first had Fellowship of the Ring but then I just lost count. But I reckon around ermm 70ish but it could be more for Fellowship, umm and I don't have a clue about the other ones. Maybe like 40ish or something, maybe more.
LEGGY!!! eek!

Old Post Aug 1st, 2006 07:50 PM
Fëanor is currently offline Click here to Send Fëanor a Private Message Find more posts by Fëanor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
coolmovies

Fotr is my least favorite but the other two are amazing

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2006 11:12 AM
coolmovies is currently offline Click here to Send coolmovies a Private Message Find more posts by coolmovies Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fëanor

well...it sort of is the beginning of the trilogy.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2006 04:02 PM
Fëanor is currently offline Click here to Send Fëanor a Private Message Find more posts by Fëanor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Fellowship was the start. It couldn't have been as explosive as the Two Towers or the Return of the King.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2006 05:23 PM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
coolmovies

Ya i agree there all amazing

Old Post Aug 7th, 2006 08:52 PM
Solo

I disagree, FOTR is by far my favorite. TTT is a bit weak, and ROTK is great.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2006 10:42 PM
Solo is currently offline Click here to Send Solo a Private Message Find more posts by Solo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Leggy_n_Merry
There is always hope

Originally posted by Fëanor
LEGGY!!! eek!

Fëa!!!!! big grinbig grinbig grin

Originally posted by Solo
I disagree, FOTR is by far my favorite. TTT is a bit weak, and ROTK is great.

Yup Fellowship is my favourite too! And then Return of the King and then The Two Towers. So that's the same order as you then!

To stay kind of on topic I will say..

I haven't watched either in ages sad I will soon though, I'm missing it. (that isn't really to do with what the thread is about but it's related to watching it)

Old Post Aug 8th, 2006 02:05 PM
Leggy_n_Merry is currently offline Click here to Send Leggy_n_Merry a Private Message Find more posts by Leggy_n_Merry Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fëanor

Fëa!!!!! big grinbig grinbig grin

Yup Fellowship is my favourite too! And then Return of the King and then The Two Towers. So that's the same order as you then!

To stay kind of on topic I will say..

I haven't watched either in ages sad I will soon though, I'm missing it. (that isn't really to do with what the thread is about but it's related to watching it)
why you never on MSN?

Old Post Aug 9th, 2006 05:58 AM
Leggy_n_Merry
There is always hope

I am confused Ermm.. maybe I deleted you or something embarrasment *hides* because I think I deleted all the people I never talked to and only kept the people from school on it. I only have like 30 contacts. Oh no I feel bad now I'm sorry sad I just added you again now smile

Old Post Aug 9th, 2006 01:26 PM
Fëanor

I am confused Ermm.. maybe I deleted you or something embarrasment *hides* because I think I deleted all the people I never talked to and only kept the people from school on it. I only have like 30 contacts. Oh no I feel bad now I'm sorry sad I just added you again now smile
nononono....you're still in my contact lists...i was kidding about you not being on. more like it's me really. big grin

but thanks for the add.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2006 02:57 PM
Leggy_n_Merry
There is always hope

I'm confused confused but nevermind.. ok then haha big grin

Last edited by Leggy_n_Merry on Aug 9th, 2006 at 03:34 PM

Old Post Aug 9th, 2006 03:27 PM
Fëanor

sorry...i seem to have that affect on a lot of people in this forum embarrasment

Old Post Aug 9th, 2006 04:23 PM
The Rover

I've only seen the Theatrecal Version of each move once or twice....
The Extended Cut, however, is different....stick out tongue

Out of them all....well, I can't choose a favourite (in my current state of mind) simply because they are all awesome, and yet all have flaws, yet none outway the other on either side (at least for me)....

Old Post Aug 9th, 2006 07:10 PM
The Rover is currently offline Click here to Send The Rover a Private Message Find more posts by The Rover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draugwen
The Wanderer

How many times I've seen them?
By waaaaaay not often enough stick out tongue only four or five times each in full length^^'

Old Post Aug 10th, 2006 01:24 PM
Draugwen is currently offline Click here to Send Draugwen a Private Message Find more posts by Draugwen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Out of them all....well, I can't choose a favourite (in my current state of mind) simply because they are all awesome, and yet all have flaws, yet none outway the other on either side (at least for me)....

And each one needs another to make it as good as it is. The Lord of the Rings is 1 book and 1 movie divided into 3 parts. And it is the best book ever!!!

Old Post Aug 10th, 2006 01:47 PM
coolmovies

I agree with you there its brillient

Old Post Aug 10th, 2006 02:12 PM
Rachel Evenstar

Cool

I have lost count. It is somewhere between 20 & 30. Happy Dance

Old Post Aug 10th, 2006 03:34 PM
Rachel Evenstar is currently offline Click here to Send Rachel Evenstar a Private Message Find more posts by Rachel Evenstar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote