KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Lord of the Rings » It's the little people.

It's the little people.
Started by: aniron

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
aniron

It's the little people.

I love all the major characters in LOTR but I want to take a moment to appreciate the small characters. Arwen is a true heroine who doesn't get enough credit. I think she's wonderful. And Boromir and Faramir and really amazing. Who are your favourite little people?

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2006 05:48 PM
aniron is currently offline Click here to Send aniron a Private Message Find more posts by aniron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
coolmovies

Arwen love another reasion why i love LOTR

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2006 06:09 PM
coolmovies is currently offline Click here to Send coolmovies a Private Message Find more posts by coolmovies Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
aniron

Yey another Arwen fan. I love arwen she is amazing and such a brave character. she shows that you don't need a sword to be brave. amazing. Eowyn should back off from aragorn because arwen rules.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2006 07:45 PM
aniron is currently offline Click here to Send aniron a Private Message Find more posts by aniron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

I wouldn't say Boromir or Faramir were little characters. But out of the little characters I would have to say the Gaffir

Old Post Oct 4th, 2006 12:22 AM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rampant ox

I would say Saruman, although I might be met with some resistance if I tried to pass him off as a little character. stick out tongue

Old Post Oct 4th, 2006 01:59 AM
Rampant ox is currently offline Click here to Send Rampant ox a Private Message Find more posts by Rampant ox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
aniron

you know what I mean. cool that u are a christopher lee fan! he's ace. gutted the re-did the wicker man. I love rosie too.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2006 03:15 PM
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Rampant ox
I would say Saruman, although I might be met with some resistance if I tried to pass him off as a little character. stick out tongue

You played Kingdom Hearts II haven't you? Christoper Lee is a voice actor for a character (DiZ) in the game.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2006 05:24 PM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
aniron

this is a lotr forum. not a game one. stick to the point!

I'm not a big fan of tom bombadil. But love the ents.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2006 06:42 PM
Rogal Dorn
Mahal

Faramir one of my favourite characters, sure its not exactly a "little" role he does play a pivotal part but its not with quite such a fanfare.

Yet the making of things is in my heart from my own making by thee; and the child of little understanding that makes a play of the deeds of his father may do so without without thought of mockery, but because he is the son of his father.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2006 10:13 PM
Rogal Dorn is currently offline Click here to Send Rogal Dorn a Private Message Find more posts by Rogal Dorn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
aniron

you know what I mean by little. I LOVE FARAMIR. he is so amazing!!!!!! I just want to give him a hug and a cip of tea. bless his culry hair.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2006 10:17 PM
Rampant ox

Originally posted by ESB -1138
You played Kingdom Hearts II haven't you? Christoper Lee is a voice actor for a character (DiZ) in the game.

I know!!! It was friggin awesome. He was my favourite character (although Hades came close).

Sorry for spamming. Ill just go back into my hole now...

Old Post Oct 5th, 2006 12:01 AM
Rampant ox is currently offline Click here to Send Rampant ox a Private Message Find more posts by Rampant ox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
aniron

lol it's ok.u like christopher lee. I can forgive you.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2006 04:16 PM
coolmovies

I like aragorn great person does some great fighting

Old Post Oct 5th, 2006 04:28 PM
coolmovies is currently offline Click here to Send coolmovies a Private Message Find more posts by coolmovies Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
aniron

ye but hes a solid fellowship character. I like Gimli. bless him he's underestimated during the films. but hes a good fighter.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2006 10:26 PM
coolmovies

ya i agree they make a great team . I also like gandalf he says some outstanding lines .

Old Post Oct 8th, 2006 10:27 PM
aniron

Thats very true.

I found a really good line in TTT book that described to me perfectly why christopher lee is great for saruman. It went on about the mystic voice he has. I think christopher lee's voice is gr8.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2006 10:37 PM
Rampant ox

big grin

Old Post Oct 9th, 2006 04:23 AM
aniron

stick out tongue

Old Post Oct 9th, 2006 06:09 PM
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Originally posted by aniron
lol it's ok.u like christopher lee. I can forgive you.

I don't blame him. Christopher Lee is an awesome actor who made Saruman really seem like he should based on what you read in the book. Lee's voice seems like I imagined Saruman's would sound like.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2006 07:32 PM
coolmovies

Merry and pipin are my fav too they add comedy to the story

Old Post Oct 9th, 2006 09:49 PM