KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Lord of the Rings » Wich Lord of the Rings character do you think it represents you te best?

Wich Lord of the Rings character do you think it represents you te best?
Started by: st@rlight

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
st@rlight
twilight

Question Wich Lord of the Rings character do you think it represents you te best?

Wich lotr character do you think it represents you? confused

Old Post Oct 4th, 2006 04:01 PM
st@rlight is currently offline Click here to Send st@rlight a Private Message Find more posts by st@rlight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
st@rlight
twilight

i am kind of an elf, very powerful elf... maybe glorfindel, or haldir, or elrond? i don't know exactly , one of these reading

Old Post Oct 4th, 2006 04:09 PM
st@rlight is currently offline Click here to Send st@rlight a Private Message Find more posts by st@rlight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Let it be known for me!! Frodo Baggins

Old Post Oct 4th, 2006 05:24 PM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogal Dorn
Mahal

Gandalf, Kind and friendly usually but quick to anger at times. Love knowledge and reading etc.

That or Faramir
Too loyal even when it would be in his best interests (ie safety) not to be.

Yet the making of things is in my heart from my own making by thee; and the child of little understanding that makes a play of the deeds of his father may do so without without thought of mockery, but because he is the son of his father.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2006 10:15 PM
Rogal Dorn is currently offline Click here to Send Rogal Dorn a Private Message Find more posts by Rogal Dorn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

I would have to say random gondolorian that gets raped by the nazgul. I can really connect with those guys, the way women treat me...

Old Post Oct 5th, 2006 06:03 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
coolmovies

Arawen she thinks of death all the time

Old Post Oct 5th, 2006 04:44 PM
coolmovies is currently offline Click here to Send coolmovies a Private Message Find more posts by coolmovies Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
st@rlight
twilight

lol!!!!!!!! she's a lttle to sensitive... why in the world she's the only elf-female, wich suffered this long in that period?

Old Post Oct 6th, 2006 11:40 AM
aniron

im going to say arwen because i wanna be her lol

Old Post Oct 10th, 2006 10:35 PM
aniron is currently offline Click here to Send aniron a Private Message Find more posts by aniron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rampant ox

In the vain attemt of not trying to sound biased I would say Saruman. My voice holds alot of weight with my peers and I usually lean towards the evil side of things as oppose to good (although I can be nice when I want to be).

If not Saruman then probably Boromir.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2006 05:42 AM
Rampant ox is currently offline Click here to Send Rampant ox a Private Message Find more posts by Rampant ox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

I respect Frodo the most because he is the only Fellowship member never to kill anyone.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2006 06:36 PM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Naz
Super Senior Member

I know I've already established this, but the Nazgul.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2006 08:08 PM
Naz is currently offline Click here to Send Naz a Private Message Find more posts by Naz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thorin
Escudo de Roble

Definitely, Faramir, no matter the sex, Faramir is so real and his situation fix with me a lot.
When I read the book, then I sometimes cryed "I am so Faramir!"
Yes, perhaps the best character of all LOTR, as Tolkien himself said in one of his letter. Prince Faramir.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2006 10:04 PM
Thorin is currently offline Click here to Send Thorin a Private Message Find more posts by Thorin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote