KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Lord of the Rings » Robin hood V Legolus

Robin hood V Legolus
Started by: coolmovies

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
coolmovies

Robin hood V Legolus

So who wins the bow and arrow ?? roll eyes (sarcastic) I say robin hood of nottingham big grin

Old Post Oct 13th, 2006 09:29 PM
coolmovies is currently offline Click here to Send coolmovies a Private Message Find more posts by coolmovies Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogal Dorn
Mahal

Legolas, Elven eyesight ya gotta love it.

Yet the making of things is in my heart from my own making by thee; and the child of little understanding that makes a play of the deeds of his father may do so without without thought of mockery, but because he is the son of his father.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2006 11:31 PM
Rogal Dorn is currently offline Click here to Send Rogal Dorn a Private Message Find more posts by Rogal Dorn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
aniron

definatly legolas, he's an elf for frigs sake! and sexy to!

Old Post Oct 14th, 2006 01:47 AM
aniron is currently offline Click here to Send aniron a Private Message Find more posts by aniron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
coolmovies

But robin hood is famose . Its even a true story i think confused

Old Post Oct 14th, 2006 04:34 PM
coolmovies is currently offline Click here to Send coolmovies a Private Message Find more posts by coolmovies Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flying High
Fly my Pretties Fly!!

doesnt mean he would be a better archer stick out tongue

People keep disappearing and reappearing lol

Old Post Oct 14th, 2006 06:07 PM
Flying High is currently offline Click here to Send Flying High a Private Message Find more posts by Flying High Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kamikz
A.I.M Mercenary

Your eyes doesn't HAVE to mean he is better, but it is an advantage. Legolas has over millenias of experience though, and is said to never miss a shot, I can't see Robin winning this...

Necessity is the mother of inventions.
(Don't be a pig, get an Icejaw sig.)

Old Post Oct 14th, 2006 07:20 PM
kamikz is currently offline Click here to Send kamikz a Private Message Find more posts by kamikz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flying High
Fly my Pretties Fly!!

better eyesight would give you a better judgement...and yeah...he never misses a shot

(even when the ladies leave the toilet seat down...or something to that effect)
Stand By Me stick out tongue

Old Post Oct 14th, 2006 09:26 PM
Flying High is currently offline Click here to Send Flying High a Private Message Find more posts by Flying High Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kamikz
A.I.M Mercenary

That's what I said, it doesn't secure victory, but it is an advantage nontheless.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2006 10:12 PM
kamikz is currently offline Click here to Send kamikz a Private Message Find more posts by kamikz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vanice
traceur

I don't know anything about the legend of Robin of locksly/ Robin Hood's fighting skills. the real robin hood was probably a troubadour, that is why know of him at all.. the legend anyway tells us that he was a very good bowman. even if he was, he would be no match for legolas I think. legolas can hit targets in the dark.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2006 01:13 PM
vanice is currently offline Click here to Send vanice a Private Message Find more posts by vanice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
coolmovies

Robin hood yes i like lotr but robin hood is famouse for kids and adults

Old Post Oct 16th, 2006 02:39 PM
Draugwen
The Wanderer

That he's famous doesn't say anything about his archery skill stick out tongue He mightbe very good, but I'm sure Legolas would be better... most long-trained elven archers would, I gather.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2006 03:02 PM
Draugwen is currently offline Click here to Send Draugwen a Private Message Find more posts by Draugwen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kamikz
A.I.M Mercenary

Though it could depend on who drags and shoots the fastest, Robin Hood almost never missed as well.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2006 03:48 PM
Draugwen
The Wanderer

Well, we could now file through all available literature and see what is said on oth their skill^^'

Old Post Oct 16th, 2006 05:51 PM
Draugwen is currently offline Click here to Send Draugwen a Private Message Find more posts by Draugwen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
coolmovies

Robin hood never missed and was allways on target

Old Post Oct 16th, 2006 06:00 PM
Draugwen
The Wanderer

So's Legolas laughing And he's practised for quite a while longer, as was already pointed out.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2006 06:12 PM
aniron

face it robin hood just won't win. Legolas is just miles and miles better. he's practiced for god knows how long. Robin hood can only do as well as a mortal can do. but legolas can do more than mortally well. and he's sexy to!

(p.s. robin hood isn't a true story lol)

Old Post Oct 16th, 2006 08:52 PM
aniron is currently offline Click here to Send aniron a Private Message Find more posts by aniron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flying High
Fly my Pretties Fly!!

hey...the new robin hood on the bbc is quite sexy...heh heh...

Old Post Oct 16th, 2006 08:57 PM
coolmovies

Yes it is true

Old Post Oct 16th, 2006 09:11 PM
Flying High
Fly my Pretties Fly!!

its just a shame i've missed it noth weeks...grr stick out tongue

but i saw him on gmtv lol...

Old Post Oct 16th, 2006 09:17 PM
kamikz
A.I.M Mercenary

Ok, I don't have any proof or facts to back this up, it is just something I have memorised from somewhere. Anyway it said that Elves usually don't take upon tasks such as traning and stuff as hard as humans do. This is because they live forever, they could deal with it any time. Humans however has a pretty short lifespan, and thus they work harder than the elves to achieve their goal. Like Aragorn for example, Legolas states that Aragorn "has seen more than him" in The two towers, and Aragorn is only 89 or something. (Not much compared to Legolas millenias). As I said, don't have any proof, so it would be good if someone could say if it's right or wrong.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2006 09:32 PM