KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Lord of the Rings » Gollum V Dobby

Gollum V Dobby
Started by: coolmovies

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
coolmovies

Gollum V Dobby

So who do u like ?? Dobby allways looks younger then gollom roll eyes (sarcastic) the good and evil pair big grin

my vote is for Dobby eek!

Old Post Oct 19th, 2006 06:17 PM
coolmovies is currently offline Click here to Send coolmovies a Private Message Find more posts by coolmovies Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
A.D. Skinner
Assistant Director

Umm, why are we even comparing these two? I mean, one is a River Folk...a Hobbit, and the other is a House Elf.

I mean, in all fairness we should be comparing Dobby and Elrond...at least that would be more fitting, they are both Elves. Though just throwing those two together, you might as well thrown in Yoda too.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2006 06:43 PM
A.D. Skinner is currently offline Click here to Send A.D. Skinner a Private Message Find more posts by A.D. Skinner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Legendary Thor
Dark and Vengefull

Doby
P.S A.D. Skinner your sig Rocks!i give 10/10

Old Post Oct 19th, 2006 07:28 PM
Legendary Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Legendary Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Legendary Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vanice
traceur

c'mon, dobby can do magic. gollum can't..

Old Post Oct 19th, 2006 08:07 PM
vanice is currently offline Click here to Send vanice a Private Message Find more posts by vanice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Council#13
The Omega Male

Vanice is right. Dobby can just toss Gollum around, like he did to Lucius Malfoy.

"Today was good. Today was fun. Tomorrow is another one." -Dr. Seuss

Old Post Oct 20th, 2006 11:04 AM
Council#13 is currently offline Click here to Send Council#13 a Private Message Find more posts by Council#13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
aniron

get out!

Gollum is lotr, lotr beats anything remotly near hp. it's out of it's league. Gollum and lotr all the way. harry pottr= plagerism and sh*t rolled together in human guts and deep fried!

Gollum is amazingly strong, violent and tormented. if it came to a fight, dobby wouldn't get a move in edge waya, gollum is so agile just like a cat that he would have torn the little freak up before he even blinked. my god, don't EVER put hp and lotr together, there is no competiton, lotr is far to high to be associated with hp. omg. wot has happnd to this place! I am ashamed!!!!!! lotr, so, gollum all the way!

Old Post Oct 28th, 2006 09:59 PM
aniron is currently offline Click here to Send aniron a Private Message Find more posts by aniron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Council#13
The Omega Male

no expression

Old Post Oct 29th, 2006 02:15 PM
Council#13 is currently offline Click here to Send Council#13 a Private Message Find more posts by Council#13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vanice
traceur

quote: (post)
Originally posted by aniron
get out!

Gollum is lotr, lotr beats anything remotly near hp. it's out of it's league. Gollum and lotr all the way. harry pottr= plagerism and sh*t rolled together in human guts and deep fried!

Gollum is amazingly strong, violent and tormented. if it came to a fight, dobby wouldn't get a move in edge waya, gollum is so agile just like a cat that he would have torn the little freak up before he even blinked. my god, don't EVER put hp and lotr together, there is no competiton, lotr is far to high to be associated with hp. omg. wot has happnd to this place! I am ashamed!!!!!! lotr, so, gollum all the way!

you saing Pippin would beat Voldemort or Dumbledore? laughing

Old Post Oct 29th, 2006 04:26 PM
vanice is currently offline Click here to Send vanice a Private Message Find more posts by vanice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogal Dorn
Mahal

Now you see I'm not being harsh Aniron, but the way you stated your opinion is just excessive. The way it was put forward makes it less likely to even be listened to. A further point to note is that the question compares two characters as to how the writers portrayed them Dobby has more ability's than Gollum even if Gollum is fast and strong, the question does not bring into question which is the better book, who is the better writer, who had the idea first or wah, wah, wah.

As such any such argument that Gollum would win based upon the fact that LOTR is better is, in regard to the question somewhat void.

I guess the majority of people rule this a no contest and it going to Dobby I am forced to agree.

Yet the making of things is in my heart from my own making by thee; and the child of little understanding that makes a play of the deeds of his father may do so without without thought of mockery, but because he is the son of his father.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2006 09:16 PM
Rogal Dorn is currently offline Click here to Send Rogal Dorn a Private Message Find more posts by Rogal Dorn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vanice
traceur

yeah I bet if we started a topic on the harry potter forum, people would probably do the same thing...

Old Post Oct 29th, 2006 10:15 PM
Rogal Dorn
Mahal

People can be blinded by their own opinions I must admit, perhaps I am too rough on things like that. It is a personal downfall.

Yet the making of things is in my heart from my own making by thee; and the child of little understanding that makes a play of the deeds of his father may do so without without thought of mockery, but because he is the son of his father.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2006 01:27 AM
Rogal Dorn is currently offline Click here to Send Rogal Dorn a Private Message Find more posts by Rogal Dorn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Naz
Super Senior Member

I vote the righwraiths, because they pretty much pwn everyone.

Don't yell at me now stick out tongue it's just my thing, the ringwraiths always win.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2006 04:47 AM
Naz is currently offline Click here to Send Naz a Private Message Find more posts by Naz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vanice
traceur

Originally posted by Naz
I vote the righwraiths, because they pretty much pwn everyone.

Don't yell at me now stick out tongue it's just my thing, the ringwraiths always win.

HAHA now you actually proved thefallen544s point!

eek! this is my two hundred post everybody!!! haha smokin'

Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

..i think..... confused

Old Post Oct 30th, 2006 11:45 AM
Council#13
The Omega Male

Yup, it is. Well done thumb up

Old Post Oct 30th, 2006 02:51 PM
aniron

what?

Old Post Oct 30th, 2006 11:08 PM
aniron is currently offline Click here to Send aniron a Private Message Find more posts by aniron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
aniron

Gollum wins!

Old Post Oct 30th, 2006 11:08 PM
Naz
Super Senior Member

Originally posted by vanice
HAHA now you actually proved thefallen544s point!

eek! this is my two hundred post everybody!!! haha smokin'

Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

..i think..... confused

Congrats? erm

Old Post Oct 31st, 2006 08:54 PM
Naz is currently offline Click here to Send Naz a Private Message Find more posts by Naz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
aniron

also this isn't really a question of who's stronger in a figh ahem-gollum, it is about who you LIKE as cool says at the start and dobbys a squirming frek, gollum is so AMAZING!!!! COOL!!!!! FUN!!!!! Tolkien has created a unique character. from book or film, everybody thinks of gollum, "my precious" has become a houshold saying.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2006 10:28 PM
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Nov 1st, 2006 06:56 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Council#13
The Omega Male

You see? You see? Since when was Dobby killed by something so insignificant as lava?

Anyway, "You will not hurt Harry Potter" started going through everyone in the HP world's minds. no expression

Old Post Nov 1st, 2006 01:50 PM