KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Lord of the Rings » You aint seen anything yet.

You aint seen anything yet.
Started by: rustiswordz

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
rustiswordz
Rusty i aint......

You aint seen anything yet.

I have ' connections ' and suffice to say regarding TTT is to say you aint seen NOTHIN' yet.

Oh if only i could tell you all.....

wink

Old Post Sep 1st, 2002 07:53 PM
rustiswordz is currently offline Click here to Send rustiswordz a Private Message Find more posts by rustiswordz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mah
J-type 327 Nubian

welcome btw! dont need any info to know that TT will be ace, I'm sure it'll be even better than FOTR ,yes.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2002 07:58 PM
mah is currently offline Click here to Send mah a Private Message Find more posts by mah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rustiswordz
Rusty i aint......

quote:
Originally posted by mah
welcome btw! dont need any info to know that TT will be ace, I'm sure it'll be even better than FOTR ,yes.

Yup, i hope you have spare eyeballs cos you will need em by the end....

And thankyou for your greeting smile

Nice to find a decent forum at last....

Old Post Sep 1st, 2002 08:00 PM
rustiswordz is currently offline Click here to Send rustiswordz a Private Message Find more posts by rustiswordz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mah
J-type 327 Nubian

well we always need new users to get up the activity

you can make a thread in the welcome-section if you'd like to introduce yourelf also

Old Post Sep 1st, 2002 08:03 PM
mah is currently offline Click here to Send mah a Private Message Find more posts by mah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rustiswordz
Rusty i aint......

Ok smile

Old Post Sep 1st, 2002 08:10 PM
Fire

well I'm pretty sure TTT will rock
and I got the best source of all
THE BOOK, the way to showed the first part was brilliant, the extended edition will be even better
so what else then a pure ace could TTT be????

Be smart, be cool, be sexy = be LIBERAL!

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2002 12:07 AM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

yes....TTT or ROTK will be one of the best of the trilogy...waiting to see wich..

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2002 02:06 AM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

I liked TTT better then ROTK in the book
but that's my opinion, except the ending of ROTK was neat

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2002 12:05 PM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

The ENDING or ROTK was neat? It was the dullest part of the whole trilogy! The Scouring of the Shire will almost certainly not be in the film.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2002 05:16 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

yea well I liked the ending smile

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2002 05:34 PM
mah
J-type 327 Nubian

yea as ush said they can't include the unnecessary extra fights at the end, it brings nothing to the story and takes time

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2002 07:27 PM
Fire

yea that's true tho it's cool
and I also like all the goin' back home parts

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2002 06:13 AM
Corran
Lucifer

Without that ending there would have been too many loose bits, it was needed to tie everything up so no-one was left wondering what happened to everyone, hopefully it may be done a little better in the Film.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2002 11:11 AM
Corran is currently offline Click here to Send Corran a Private Message Find more posts by Corran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

i pretty much liked the ending. I would've loved to see Aragorn or gandalf right there by the hobbit's side. evil face Mwahaha

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2002 01:40 PM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mah
J-type 327 Nubian

the very end of ROTK is good, but not the ending as in 'the meaningless occupation and fight'.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2002 01:50 PM
Dexx
wingless

hmm..it was pretty not kewl to see the hobbits unite and defeat the evil bla bla bla.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2002 01:55 PM
Corran
Lucifer

Is it meaningless? is the occupation to get back at the Hobbits for their involvement in Saruman's downfall? Saruman taking control of and trying to destroy the Shire as it was as an act of vengance. I am sure they were not expected to fight back even when Frodo and co returned, plus it shows the true courage of the Hobbits to defeat the once mighty Saruman.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2002 01:59 PM
Corran is currently offline Click here to Send Corran a Private Message Find more posts by Corran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

yes..but i wanted to see the power of the almighty bad ass gandalf, or other members of the fellowship

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2002 02:25 PM
Fire

well I think it's not essential in the movie as ush said, tho it'd be a nice seen to put in the extended dvd version (if they'll make one of all 3 movies) hope they do

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2002 02:26 PM
mah
J-type 327 Nubian

quote:
Originally posted by Corran
Is it meaningless? is the occupation to get back at the Hobbits for their involvement in Saruman's downfall? Saruman taking control of and trying to destroy the Shire as it was as an act of vengance. I am sure they were not expected to fight back even when Frodo and co returned, plus it shows the true courage of the Hobbits to defeat the once mighty Saruman.

the once might saruman yes, he's not mighty anymore and he should've stayed away after his fall. him suddenly coming back seems like a little thought-about way to add to the length of the book. the weakest part of tolkiens literature by far.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2002 03:20 PM