KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Lord of the Rings » LOTR on stage ?

LOTR on stage ?
Started by: coolmovies

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
coolmovies

LOTR on stage ?

I heard it on the news that the Lord of the rings was gonna be put on stage just like merry poppins . confused That was last year i think they decided not to make it coz the project was too big .

Old Post Jan 7th, 2007 09:53 PM
coolmovies is currently offline Click here to Send coolmovies a Private Message Find more posts by coolmovies Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Naz
Super Senior Member

Yeah, there'd be like 15 intermissions.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2007 12:24 AM
Naz is currently offline Click here to Send Naz a Private Message Find more posts by Naz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogal Dorn
Mahal

Faramir leads cavalry charge across Pelennor..

Faramir: Errrrm, we've ran out of stage...

Yet the making of things is in my heart from my own making by thee; and the child of little understanding that makes a play of the deeds of his father may do so without without thought of mockery, but because he is the son of his father.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2007 12:52 AM
Rogal Dorn is currently offline Click here to Send Rogal Dorn a Private Message Find more posts by Rogal Dorn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draugwen
The Wanderer

laughing

Old Post Jan 9th, 2007 04:24 PM
Draugwen is currently offline Click here to Send Draugwen a Private Message Find more posts by Draugwen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jainasolo55

how are they going to do THAT?

Old Post Jan 18th, 2007 04:13 PM
jainasolo55 is currently offline Click here to Send jainasolo55 a Private Message Find more posts by jainasolo55 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flying High
Fly my Pretties Fly!!

people's asses would be numb after no expression

People keep disappearing and reappearing lol

Old Post Jan 18th, 2007 10:16 PM
Flying High is currently offline Click here to Send Flying High a Private Message Find more posts by Flying High Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogal Dorn
Mahal

Gandalf:Fell Winged Beast!
Faramir: Where?
Gandalf: Up there, in the rafters slightly left of the spotlight and just in front of the sandbag weights
Faramir: Thats a plastic toy!
Gandalf: Well excuse us for not having P.J's budget!

Yet the making of things is in my heart from my own making by thee; and the child of little understanding that makes a play of the deeds of his father may do so without without thought of mockery, but because he is the son of his father.

Old Post Jan 19th, 2007 12:29 AM
Rogal Dorn is currently offline Click here to Send Rogal Dorn a Private Message Find more posts by Rogal Dorn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jestofo

it could be super cool, though. just like lion king is really could. i saw that like a month or so ago.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2007 05:39 AM
jestofo is currently offline Click here to Send jestofo a Private Message Find more posts by jestofo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
coolmovies

Ya but some stages are very big so i think it would be cool to see lotr on stage

Old Post Jan 26th, 2007 10:09 PM
coolmovies is currently offline Click here to Send coolmovies a Private Message Find more posts by coolmovies Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Rover

confused

They did do a LotR-play, in Toronto....

Old Post Jan 26th, 2007 11:57 PM
The Rover is currently offline Click here to Send The Rover a Private Message Find more posts by The Rover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
coolmovies

They are gonna show lotr on stage very soon

Old Post Mar 29th, 2007 08:51 PM
RockPhreak

That's going to be very, very expensive. yes

Old Post Apr 17th, 2007 08:44 PM
RockPhreak is currently offline Click here to Send RockPhreak a Private Message Find more posts by RockPhreak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
coolmovies

So where the movies

Old Post Apr 18th, 2007 10:49 AM
The Rover

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Slyđđering
confused

They did do a LotR-play, in Toronto....

And it was muy horrible.

Last edited by The Rover on Apr 18th, 2007 at 10:21 PM

Old Post Apr 18th, 2007 10:17 PM
The Rover is currently offline Click here to Send The Rover a Private Message Find more posts by The Rover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RockPhreak

Originally posted by coolmovies
So where the movies

That is true. But think about putting this on every night. That's going to be extremely costly. But if LotR goes on stage, then I'm going to see it! big grin

Old Post Apr 20th, 2007 10:35 PM
RockPhreak is currently offline Click here to Send RockPhreak a Private Message Find more posts by RockPhreak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ADarksideJedi
Jackie Malfoy

Bad idea.It would be horrible on stage.jm

Morning Glory, ,DamienB(my busband),Spoonly,Tired hiker!a1hsauce,Coucil#13,Kongudude,Scottie,Syren
Killa420,miroku,sanctuary,mairuzu,
KILLA4,JacopexLethalfemme,LadyGrim,ashle,Mišt,oman
32,Scythe,DebbieJo,DeathReaperr,Britrogue,Neha,Joe
K,Mandos,Wild Cherry,Roland,Rogue Jedi,Jaehskywalker,Lord Kerrigor,ALostSoul,Running Mascara,Raventheonly,NewJak,,Captain Maynard,Sparkly,Dominic Gargone.
Majid86, Rudester.

Old Post May 1st, 2007 02:41 PM
ADarksideJedi is currently offline Click here to Send ADarksideJedi a Private Message Find more posts by ADarksideJedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Faith27

I've heard that in UK they made Lord of the Ring play on stage and they had a huge budget on that play.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2007 09:04 PM
Faith27 is currently offline Click here to Send Faith27 a Private Message Find more posts by Faith27 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
miss_swann
wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Re: LOTR on stage ?

Originally posted by coolmovies
I heard it on the news that the Lord of the rings was gonna be put on stage just like merry poppins . confused That was last year i think they decided not to make it coz the project was too big .
It's in London's west end. It's the biggest ever budget I think, I saw it and it was quite good actually, although I'm not much of a fanatic.

I can't make sigs, Silent Dreams can.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2007 09:29 PM
miss_swann is currently offline Click here to Send miss_swann a Private Message Find more posts by miss_swann Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
coolmovies

How long was the show ?

Old Post Aug 8th, 2007 08:23 PM
miss_swann
wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I don't know. 2-3 hours? I didn't pay much attention to the time. I was sort of out of it at the time, I hadn't slept much but it was really good. GO SEE IT!

I can't make sigs, Silent Dreams can.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2007 04:41 PM
miss_swann is currently offline Click here to Send miss_swann a Private Message Find more posts by miss_swann Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote