KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Lord of the Rings » Will we see Lotr again ?

Will we see Lotr again ?
Started by: coolmovies

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
coolmovies

Will we see Lotr again ?

I was wondring will Lotr be shown in the cinema again ? I mean the experiance is mind blowing if u watch it in the cinema . big grin

Old Post Mar 5th, 2007 09:42 PM
coolmovies is currently offline Click here to Send coolmovies a Private Message Find more posts by coolmovies Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
exanda kane

I believe Jackson did throw out a comment about a 25th anniversary edition or similar with new scenes such as the War in the North...but there sure weren't concrete and that would hardly mean a cinema re-release.

Bravely Calling Actors By Their Second Names

Old Post Mar 6th, 2007 11:28 PM
exanda kane is currently offline Click here to Send exanda kane a Private Message Find more posts by exanda kane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

The only way I would see it coming back to the theaters if it is released 3D or something.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2007 11:16 PM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vanice
traceur

I don't think they will show it on theatres again. Very many people has surround audio and widescreen television, so I don't think it would pay off. But I would like if it happened. It could happen locally perhaps...

Old Post Mar 9th, 2007 03:05 PM
vanice is currently offline Click here to Send vanice a Private Message Find more posts by vanice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bogen

Yeah, i think they'd do something like that to chafe it up some more, it deserves it.

I mean they do it with gone with the wind twice a year so....( maybe not twice a year but you get it)

Facebook
Cheers starlock, your a champ. wink

Old Post Mar 13th, 2007 08:37 AM
bogen is currently offline Click here to Send bogen a Private Message Find more posts by bogen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Leggy_n_Merry
There is always hope

I was talking about this the other day. I would love to see them in the cinema again! I can't remember how even more amazing it was sad It was like three years ago.. oh my God! Two of my friends didn't even see Fellowship of the Ring in the cinemas, the poor things.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2007 05:28 PM
Leggy_n_Merry is currently offline Click here to Send Leggy_n_Merry a Private Message Find more posts by Leggy_n_Merry Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vera21
Vera Vera Vera!

My friend Rex- one of the mods on here- saw each movie for his birthday celebration, since they were all released on or near his birthday.

Nice trick.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2007 09:53 AM
Vera21 is currently offline Click here to Send Vera21 a Private Message Find more posts by Vera21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
aniron

I know I lot of ppl who claimed tht LOTR just wasn't their kind of movie or neva got round to watchin them, but I made them watch em and they loved it. mwha ha ha ha they r gutted they didnt get the cinema experience.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2007 02:23 AM
aniron is currently offline Click here to Send aniron a Private Message Find more posts by aniron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote