KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Lord of the Rings » Shelob

Shelob
Started by: Myndon

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Myndon
I'm the one who talks

Shelob

will shelob be in the two towers because i've been told it won't be confused

Ergo, open your yapper one more time and i'll architect a world of pain all over your candy ass! Ergo! Concorditly! vis-a-vis!

Old Post Oct 7th, 2002 11:52 AM
Myndon is currently offline Click here to Send Myndon a Private Message Find more posts by Myndon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

the correct statment would be: "i hope we'll se shellob in the two towers because i've been told it won't be" or something like that, for i'm sure anyone here won't be able to give you an answer on that question. And shelob has to be....it's role is important.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2002 12:47 PM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mah
J-type 327 Nubian

I sure hope so!

Old Post Oct 7th, 2002 01:31 PM
mah is currently offline Click here to Send mah a Private Message Find more posts by mah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

yup///last descendent of ungoliant. It has to be in there

Old Post Oct 7th, 2002 01:56 PM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Brith

I did hear that Shelob wouldn't turn up until number 3. This was because that without the Scourging of the Shire they need something in the third film to make the same length as all the others.

Brith thinks again....

Old Post Oct 9th, 2002 09:02 PM
Brith is currently offline Click here to Send Brith a Private Message Find more posts by Brith Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mah
J-type 327 Nubian

ah. not too bad that either I suppose

Old Post Oct 9th, 2002 09:07 PM
mah is currently offline Click here to Send mah a Private Message Find more posts by mah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

we'll see, we'll see

Old Post Oct 10th, 2002 08:53 AM
Mujaffa
Lift a Mullah

Happy Dance

"Get on the bus with Leary and Scorcese, you're goin' right to ****in' hell!" Chikushoo

Old Post Oct 31st, 2002 11:45 AM
Mujaffa is currently offline Click here to Send Mujaffa a Private Message Find more posts by Mujaffa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LariCrai_Kenobi

Oh come on! THey HAVE to put the Shelob in there!!! ((Lets just hope they don't take this series to Imax.... 'cuz I TERRIFIED ofspiders and all those kinda creepy crawly things.)) KIILLLLLLLL

O.o

Lari-Crai Prilin: Fate Changes, a fan-fic by yours truly

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2002 03:45 AM
LariCrai_Kenobi is currently offline Click here to Send LariCrai_Kenobi a Private Message Find more posts by LariCrai_Kenobi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
glorfindel

they miss too many things out of the film
The barrow downs for instance, thats where pippin gets his sword to attack the wraith. mad

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2002 08:48 PM
glorfindel is currently offline Click here to Send glorfindel a Private Message Find more posts by glorfindel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LariCrai_Kenobi

i know -.-...... and I still want my Tom in the first movie....yeah , at this point and such it's not vital to be in there, and just a waste of space....but com'n *shakes her head at movies today*

Lari-Crai Prilin: Fate Changes, a fan-fic by yours truly

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2002 02:49 PM
LariCrai_Kenobi is currently offline Click here to Send LariCrai_Kenobi a Private Message Find more posts by LariCrai_Kenobi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Barrow Downs would also have been a waste of time in the film. You MUST remember that the films cannot simply tell the whole story of the books! The focus HAD to be on the Fellowship and not in taking vast amounts of time in getting Frodo to Rivendell. And having Tom in there would have just been insane...

And look, the point is not that Shelob will be missed out alotgether, just that it might be in the last film, not the second.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2002 03:18 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
glorfindel

it does not matter if its in 1,2,3 as long as it,s in..... life is not complete until all three are released with all the directors cuts added and as i have said elswhere i can have a full day with a bottle or two and ready hot snacks and NO interuptions......... smokin' smokin'

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2002 07:10 PM
glorfindel is currently offline Click here to Send glorfindel a Private Message Find more posts by glorfindel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Myndon
I'm the one who talks

quote:
Originally posted by glorfindel
it does not matter if its in 1,2,3 as long as it,s in..... life is not complete until all three are released with all the directors cuts added

i agree
ok shelob would have been better in 2 but it don't matter cause its in 3 big grin

Ergo, open your yapper one more time and i'll architect a world of pain all over your candy ass! Ergo! Concorditly! vis-a-vis!

Old Post Jan 4th, 2003 12:41 PM
Myndon is currently offline Click here to Send Myndon a Private Message Find more posts by Myndon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

It wouldn't have been better in 2. They had enough stuff in 2. They needed more stuff for 3.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Jan 4th, 2003 12:46 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote