KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Lord of the Rings » Aragorn's father

Aragorn's father
Started by: coolmovies

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
coolmovies

Aroagorn's father

was Aragorn's father's name Aragorn too ?? becouse in the films they call him Aragorn son of Aragorn

Old Post Dec 20th, 2008 09:10 PM
coolmovies is currently offline Click here to Send coolmovies a Private Message Find more posts by coolmovies Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rebel95

Aragorn son of ARATHORN.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2008 03:41 AM
Rebel95 is currently offline Click here to Send Rebel95 a Private Message Find more posts by Rebel95 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogal Dorn
Mahal

The prefix Ara denotes "Lord" or "King" as such, Aragorn and his forefathers, the line of King's all have names beginning with Ara. I could list all the Cheiftains of the Dunedain with the Ara prefix, but it seems a little excessive to answer why they have similiar names.

Yet the making of things is in my heart from my own making by thee; and the child of little understanding that makes a play of the deeds of his father may do so without without thought of mockery, but because he is the son of his father.

Old Post Dec 24th, 2008 02:12 AM
Rogal Dorn is currently offline Click here to Send Rogal Dorn a Private Message Find more posts by Rogal Dorn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Arvedui, last King of Arnor, is an example.

Old Post Dec 24th, 2008 12:27 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

To asnwer your question simply... Aragorn's full first name is Aragorn the III... so yes.

Old Post Dec 24th, 2008 10:55 PM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogal Dorn
Mahal

Aragorn II, his fathers name was Arathorn II so no, he didn't have the same name as his father.

Yet the making of things is in my heart from my own making by thee; and the child of little understanding that makes a play of the deeds of his father may do so without without thought of mockery, but because he is the son of his father.

Old Post Dec 25th, 2008 01:53 AM
Rogal Dorn is currently offline Click here to Send Rogal Dorn a Private Message Find more posts by Rogal Dorn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hey, shut up!

sad

Old Post Dec 25th, 2008 05:17 PM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogal Dorn
Mahal

Sorry man, just you know wrong info getting out there and all that. Didn't mean to offend.

Old Post Dec 26th, 2008 01:29 PM
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

It's too late for apologies now. My whole Christmas holiday was ruined because of you, you know. The whole time, I was just wallowing in my patheticness, thinking about how wrong and humiliated I was on the internet.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2008 07:49 AM
NemeBro

It's true, he did this before when I corrected him on Naruto.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2008 06:44 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Incanus
Istari

Aragorn son of Arathorn, heir to the throne of ARNOR is truth, the Gondor thing isa myth, Aragorn is descended from Isildur, Arvedui Last King of Arnor, and so forth. The Gondor kingship went to ANARIONS heir, not Isildurs, but he claimed the High Kingship, which was for the heir of Elendil, which was Isildur, and Aragorn was Isildurs heir, so he claimed kingship over both lands, Arnor AND Gondor, which technically means Aragorn owns the Shire, ;-) TAKE THAT U HOBBITS!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Isil
Turgon aran Gondolin tortha gar a matha, i vegil Glamdring gud dae lo, dam an Glamhoth.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2009 09:40 PM
Incanus is currently offline Click here to Send Incanus a Private Message Find more posts by Incanus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthLazious
Dark Lord of the KMC

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kodiak
Aragorn son of ARATHORN.

What he said.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2009 07:27 AM
DarthLazious is currently offline Click here to Send DarthLazious a Private Message Find more posts by DarthLazious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote