KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Lord of the Rings » Return of the King Trailer!!!!!!!!!!!! HERE!!!!!!!!

Return of the King Trailer!!!!!!!!!!!! HERE!!!!!!!!
Started by: Excalibur

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Excalibur

Return of the King Trailer!!!!!!!!!!!! HERE!!!!!!!!

go to the site:

www.dailyrush.dk/console/boards/1460/topics/22497/

There wil be a link on the top.

http://alexanderband.jegergud.dk/vi...f_the_king_.avi

click with the right mouse button on it, and save it on your computer.

Hope you enjoy it.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2003 11:55 AM
Excalibur is currently offline Click here to Send Excalibur a Private Message Find more posts by Excalibur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raz
Meister

Admin

It's not working for me.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2003 01:49 PM
Raz is currently offline Click here to Send Raz a Private Message Find more posts by Raz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Excalibur

****. i saved it. and it worked very well. Sorry!

Old Post Jun 11th, 2003 03:55 PM
Excalibur is currently offline Click here to Send Excalibur a Private Message Find more posts by Excalibur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mujaffa
Lift a Mullah

that's bull----i'm mad

"Get on the bus with Leary and Scorcese, you're goin' right to ****in' hell!" Chikushoo

Old Post Jun 11th, 2003 04:24 PM
Mujaffa is currently offline Click here to Send Mujaffa a Private Message Find more posts by Mujaffa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

in case people are wondering, not the real one

Old Post Jun 11th, 2003 04:29 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
turin

Seraph, why the hell would you even post something like that to decieve people. I knew it wouldnt be real, but i wanted to check out what kind of crap you wanted to pawn off on people. Its like all those jackasses that when you download music or movies and they take other songs and title them different. Do they think they are funny? Pardon my language but crap like that really gets me fired up.

and filled with wrath and despair he mounted upon Rochallor his great horse and rode forth alone, and none might restrain him. He passed over Dor-nu-Fauglith like a wind amid the dust, and all that beheld his onset fled in amaze, thinking that Oromë himself was come: for a great madness of rage was upon him, so that his eyes shone like the eyes of the Valar.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2003 05:41 PM
turin is currently offline Click here to Send turin a Private Message Find more posts by turin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mah
J-type 327 Nubian

Is it not real? I thought it was from the game originally, haven't checked it out myself. If it is indeed fake, it would be best to inform about that in the opening post.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2003 09:37 PM
mah is currently offline Click here to Send mah a Private Message Find more posts by mah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
turin

ya its completely fake. it was a video of a couple of guys dancing around with toys and dolls and crap.

and filled with wrath and despair he mounted upon Rochallor his great horse and rode forth alone, and none might restrain him. He passed over Dor-nu-Fauglith like a wind amid the dust, and all that beheld his onset fled in amaze, thinking that Oromë himself was come: for a great madness of rage was upon him, so that his eyes shone like the eyes of the Valar.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2003 10:35 PM
turin is currently offline Click here to Send turin a Private Message Find more posts by turin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cermiestar
kitten

DELETE THIS THREAD SOMEONE

Old Post Jun 12th, 2003 07:42 AM
cermiestar is currently offline Click here to Send cermiestar a Private Message Find more posts by cermiestar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
billyboyd4ever
Diamond of Long Cleeve

that sucks dude, especially considering how long it took to download. do you seriously think you're funny? urgh

"Faithless is he that says farewell when the road darkens." - J.R.R. Tolkien

*sigh* I've missed you guys.. smile

Old Post Jun 13th, 2003 02:08 AM
billyboyd4ever is currently offline Click here to Send billyboyd4ever a Private Message Find more posts by billyboyd4ever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mah
J-type 327 Nubian

Closing..

Old Post Jun 13th, 2003 12:54 PM
mah is currently offline Click here to Send mah a Private Message Find more posts by mah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote