KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Lord of the Rings » halloween..... LOTR style

halloween..... LOTR style
Started by: CaptainHaldir

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
CaptainHaldir
lord captain haldir

Tongue halloween..... LOTR style

so what is everyone going to be for halloween? Im going to be legolas... i have a very elborate well made legolas outfit.... whats even cooler is that in oregon we have a thing called outdoor school, where high school students go to different campsites to be counsellors and teach 6th graders about our environment..... so anyway, im going to be legolas and im going to teach kids archery for recreation time.... its gonna rock.

"Remonaarath Prestad ou day filien!"- (elrond in FOTR telling archers to fire)

Old Post Jul 28th, 2003 07:17 PM
CaptainHaldir is currently offline Click here to Send CaptainHaldir a Private Message Find more posts by CaptainHaldir Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smllfry247
Queen of the Universe!

cool! im gonna be arwen and my sis is gonna be rosie (the hobbit girl who marries sam!) Its gonna rock and I am getting one of my guy friends to be aragorn!

Frodo: I cant do this, Sam.
Sam: I know. Its all wrong. By rights we shouldnt be here...but we are. Its like in the great srories, Mr. Frodo. The ones that really mattered. Full of Darkness andanger, they were, and sometimes you didnt want to know the end because how could the end be happy. How could the world go back to the way it was when so much bad happened... but in the end its only a passing thing. The Shadow even darkness will pass. A new day WILL come. And when the sun shines it will shine out clearer. Those are the stories that stay with you and meant something. Even if you were too small to understand why. But, I think, Mr. Frodo, i do understand... iknow now. Folk in those stories have a lot of chances to turn back, but they didnt. They kept going because they were holding on to something!
FRODO: What are we holding onto, Sam?
Sam: That theres some good in this world, Mr Frodo and its worth fighting for.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2003 07:23 PM
Smllfry247 is currently offline Click here to Send Smllfry247 a Private Message Find more posts by Smllfry247 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mormegil
The Black Blade

Well, I'm going to be an Orc... Of course, since I'm turning 16 on October 26, I'm a little too old to trick-or-treat. But I'm still going to dress up (at least as far as the mask and sword).

Were so many that Evil flew
At the mere mention of his name
He who killed foul things for game

Old Post Jul 28th, 2003 07:41 PM
Mormegil is currently offline Click here to Send Mormegil a Private Message Find more posts by Mormegil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smllfry247
Queen of the Universe!

sweetness take pics and post them!

Sam: I know. Its all wrong. By rights we shouldnt be here...but we are. Its like in the great srories, Mr. Frodo. The ones that really mattered. Full of Darkness andanger, they were, and sometimes you didnt want to know the end because how could the end be happy. How could the world go back to the way it was when so much bad happened... but in the end its only a passing thing. The Shadow even darkness will pass. A new day WILL come. And when the sun shines it will shine out clearer. Those are the stories that stay with you and meant something. Even if you were too small to understand why. But, I think, Mr. Frodo, i do understand... iknow now. Folk in those stories have a lot of chances to turn back, but they didnt. They kept going because they were holding on to something!

Old Post Jul 28th, 2003 08:05 PM
Smllfry247 is currently offline Click here to Send Smllfry247 a Private Message Find more posts by Smllfry247 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
undomiel
evenstar

Im gonna be Arwen smile

Old Post Jul 28th, 2003 08:47 PM
undomiel is currently offline Click here to Send undomiel a Private Message Find more posts by undomiel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
billyboyd4ever
Diamond of Long Cleeve

im gonna be a dwarf (if there are female dwarves then shure i'll be one) cuz i was a dwarf in a play (nori from the hobbit) and i got a beard so im gonna wear it

"Faithless is he that says farewell when the road darkens." - J.R.R. Tolkien

*sigh* I've missed you guys.. smile

Old Post Jul 28th, 2003 08:52 PM
billyboyd4ever is currently offline Click here to Send billyboyd4ever a Private Message Find more posts by billyboyd4ever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mormegil
The Black Blade

Of course there are Dwarf women, you just never hear about them because everyone thinks they're Dwarf men. They all have beards, and everything else about them is also similar, so all you'd need to do is dress up like a Dwarf man and you'd be all set.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2003 08:55 PM
Mormegil is currently offline Click here to Send Mormegil a Private Message Find more posts by Mormegil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smllfry247
Queen of the Universe!

the girls have beards/

Old Post Jul 28th, 2003 09:17 PM
Mormegil
The Black Blade

Yes, they do. It's a Dwarf characteristic, just like both male and female humans have two arms an two legs, both male and female Dwarves have beards. Maybe Aule wasn't thinking clearly when he made them... (Aule is the Valar (a powerful spirit) that created the Dwarves).

Old Post Jul 28th, 2003 09:21 PM
fini
Hurricane stalker

LMAO !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you god for the blessing me with Chanel.
She is back with you now, so take care of her

Old Post Jul 28th, 2003 09:27 PM
fini is currently offline Click here to Send fini a Private Message Find more posts by fini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
undomiel
evenstar

how is that lame?

Old Post Jul 28th, 2003 09:28 PM
undomiel is currently offline Click here to Send undomiel a Private Message Find more posts by undomiel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mormegil
The Black Blade

How is what lame? Something I said?

Old Post Jul 28th, 2003 09:41 PM
Smllfry247
Queen of the Universe!

he said lmao= laugh my ass off! similar to lol!

Old Post Jul 28th, 2003 09:44 PM
undomiel
evenstar

oh sorry
I didnt get that embarrasment

Old Post Jul 28th, 2003 09:51 PM
Mormegil
The Black Blade

Ahh. That's very, very good to know...

Old Post Jul 28th, 2003 09:56 PM
Aragorn#1
Aragorn's Angel

I am gonna be a Ringwraith and ride around on my horse and chase people jk that would be fun! devil Happy Dance

Old Post Aug 8th, 2003 02:37 AM
Aragorn#1 is currently offline Click here to Send Aragorn#1 a Private Message Find more posts by Aragorn#1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
whiterider

i want to be gandalf the white

Old Post Aug 8th, 2003 12:55 PM
whiterider is currently offline Click here to Send whiterider a Private Message Find more posts by whiterider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote