KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Best Show on the WB

What's the best show on the WB?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Charmed 4 15.38%
7th Heaven 1 3.85%
Gilmore Girls 1 3.85%
One Tree Hill 0 0%
Smallville 4 15.38%
Angel 8 30.77%
Roswell (off-air) 0 0%
Birds of Prey (cancelled) 1 3.85%
Other/None 7 26.92%
Total: 26 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Best Show on the WB
Started by: BOPRecruit 16

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

Best Show on the WB

what is or was your favorite show on the wb? not the cartoons and stuff, but the teen shows on at night.

Need to Reach Me? Then Please Contact Me Here: [SodapopAllerdyce/Xanga] [phantomtravel3r/LiveJournal]

Old Post Dec 14th, 2003 03:05 PM
BOPRecruit 16 is currently offline Click here to Send BOPRecruit 16 a Private Message Find more posts by BOPRecruit 16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
G.P
living bank advertisement

I happened to watch most of these shows here ; I liked them but none of these ever really passionate me.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2003 03:52 PM
G.P is currently offline Click here to Send G.P a Private Message Find more posts by G.P Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

what about the other ones on thursday and friday that i didn't mention? roswell used to be my all time fave until it stopped airing. it used to re-run on scifi, but not anymore which sucks like heck!

Need to Reach Me? Then Please Contact Me Here: [SodapopAllerdyce/Xanga] [phantomtravel3r/LiveJournal]

Old Post Dec 14th, 2003 03:53 PM
BOPRecruit 16 is currently offline Click here to Send BOPRecruit 16 a Private Message Find more posts by BOPRecruit 16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
G.P
living bank advertisement

Given the fact the WB channel doesn't exist here, I'm afraid you'll have to name them. I'll try and see the WB website...

Old Post Dec 14th, 2003 04:07 PM
G.P is currently offline Click here to Send G.P a Private Message Find more posts by G.P Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wicker_man
V.2

Angel definitely

That's NUMBERWANG!!!

Old Post Dec 14th, 2003 06:25 PM
wicker_man is currently offline Click here to Send wicker_man a Private Message Find more posts by wicker_man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BadKitty
cockeyed

I never watched any of those.. embarrasment

Old Post Dec 14th, 2003 06:39 PM
BadKitty is currently offline Click here to Send BadKitty a Private Message Find more posts by BadKitty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

none

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2003 07:05 PM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Abbita

Angel all the way!!!! But smallville a close second

Old Post Dec 14th, 2003 07:20 PM
Abbita is currently offline Click here to Send Abbita a Private Message Find more posts by Abbita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

i would like to see the wb do more shows based on the younger years of classic super heros, like what they are doing for smallville and at one tine, birds of prey.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2003 08:10 PM
BLACKANGEL
boo ya

charmed

we want a lady in the street but a freak in the bed

Old Post Dec 15th, 2003 08:37 PM
BLACKANGEL is currently offline Click here to Send BLACKANGEL a Private Message Find more posts by BLACKANGEL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Abbita

X men, the early years. That could be cool.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2003 08:42 PM
Abbita is currently offline Click here to Send Abbita a Private Message Find more posts by Abbita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

i would so love to see that too barmy. sadly, so much money and all to use the special effects for powers. but we can dream can't we?

Old Post Dec 16th, 2003 05:42 AM
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

I love watching One Tree Hill and Smallville, but Angel takes the cake for me

Old Post Dec 16th, 2003 05:47 AM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

i love the theme songs to all of those shows! i don't want to be by gavin degraw, save me by remy zero, and some unknown artist.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2003 05:50 AM
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

I love all those songs too, but I like I Don't Wanna Be best, followed by the Angel theme, I love the violin at the beginning, very enticing

Old Post Dec 16th, 2003 05:53 AM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

i have the angel theme on a mini disc, i listen that to death. also the batman beyond theme by static x.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2003 05:54 AM
EOWYN3

I LOVE Smallville!

Old Post Dec 16th, 2003 11:53 AM
EOWYN3 is currently offline Click here to Send EOWYN3 a Private Message Find more posts by EOWYN3 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

are any of the shows this week, new episodes or repeats?

Old Post Dec 16th, 2003 09:14 PM
Abbita

The angel theme is by darling violetta. I have it downloaded from Kazaa. It's such a cool theme, spooky and mysterious. I also have remy zero, save me. Man i love these themes.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2003 09:21 PM
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

same. thanks for the heads up on angel theme. gotta remember that one.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2003 09:26 PM