KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Pete&pete

Pete&pete
Started by: SlipknoT

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

Pete&pete

I thought this show was the greatest thing since sliced bread when i was a kid. Does anyone else remember this show? It was about two brothers with the same name and they lived in this wierd town. it was such an odd show but I loved it. It was probably the best show nick ever had.

Rob Owns You, Barbarossa, Tired Hiker, Fearnix, Ronny, Raven Guardia, Wolflet, DEM, spidergrl, Dr. Strangelove, eggmayo, Filth, Korri, JM, Ken Kenobi, ~Sir Mist~, Lana

Old Post Dec 28th, 2003 06:38 PM
SlipknoT is currently offline Click here to Send SlipknoT a Private Message Find more posts by SlipknoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Yes! Indeed a great show, a childhood favorite of mine. They show reruns on some channel....the name escapes me at the moment though...

Old Post Dec 29th, 2003 12:37 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

noggin

Rob Owns You, Barbarossa, Tired Hiker, Fearnix, Ronny, Raven Guardia, Wolflet, DEM, spidergrl, Dr. Strangelove, eggmayo, Filth, Korri, JM, Ken Kenobi, ~Sir Mist~, Lana

Old Post Dec 30th, 2003 02:31 AM
SlipknoT is currently offline Click here to Send SlipknoT a Private Message Find more posts by SlipknoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

I LOVE THIS SHOW!

Artie The Stongest Man....In the World!

Old Post Dec 30th, 2003 02:37 AM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazy_c
Very Tired

I remember it on tv but i never watched it

Old Post Dec 30th, 2003 04:44 PM
crazy_c is currently offline Click here to Send crazy_c a Private Message Find more posts by crazy_c Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

Along with "Arty!!!!....the Strongest MAN.....in the world!!!" that show was the best. And Petunia his dancing forearm tatoo. I like the one where they are looking all over the U.S. for that ice cream headed guy and they use the 1 hr photo as their headquarters for tracking his movements.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2003 04:49 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wolfie
Keep on howling!

The only episode I remember was when Arty moved the house an inch back. The dad came home and went to put his key in the knob. But he was an inch away. laughing

Old Post Jan 1st, 2004 11:43 PM
Wolfie is currently offline Click here to Send Wolfie a Private Message Find more posts by Wolfie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jonas_weez
bill the butcher

You bastard big grin if you hadn't written this thread I would have I love this show so much Weeknights at 6 et. “Cry out the praises of Pete and Pete from the roof tops, so that all the men, women and brood can partake of Pete and Pete’s magnificence” laughing

Attachment: pete and pete.jpg
This has been downloaded 58 time(s).

Old Post Mar 17th, 2004 03:40 PM
jonas_weez is currently offline Click here to Send jonas_weez a Private Message Find more posts by jonas_weez Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mikeysgothicgur
Fuct Up Kid

I used to love that show!

To alcohol and cigarettes and maryjane -Jesus of Subrbia (Greenday)
I'm not part of a redneack agenda -American Idiot (Greenday)

Old Post Mar 18th, 2004 12:28 AM
mikeysgothicgur is currently offline Click here to Send mikeysgothicgur a Private Message Find more posts by mikeysgothicgur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

I still love this show

Old Post Mar 18th, 2004 01:35 AM
steely balls

GOOD SHOW

Old Post Mar 18th, 2004 05:40 AM
steely balls is currently offline Click here to Send steely balls a Private Message Find more posts by steely balls Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

Make it come back

Old Post Jan 25th, 2005 04:38 AM
Neo_Version 7
Smile (:

This show was alrite. Rather strange but nevertheless, a good show.

One of my fave episodes are prolly the Saturday one, the one with younger Pete's penny, and the one when younger Pete sells the house.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2005 05:03 AM
Neo_Version 7 is currently offline Click here to Send Neo_Version 7 a Private Message Find more posts by Neo_Version 7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

I like the one where young pete tries to break the record for longest time awake and gets all the kids to try and stay up to.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2005 05:27 AM
Cepheus

OMG!! i loved this show!! i never really understood what was with that mairmaid tatto in pete's arm though...

oh and do u guys remember the best friend of the small pete, she looked weird in that show but now shes hot!!

and i remember the episode when pete wants to break the record of staying awake!!

LOL or the episode that pete's mad cuz everyone'
s falling in love!! i think he fell in love with his friend in that episode thoughj!! OMG I looooved this show!!

ok i know am a little overexcited but i just loved the show, it was wicked strange though!!

Happy Dance

Old Post Jan 25th, 2005 07:59 AM
Cepheus is currently offline Click here to Send Cepheus a Private Message Find more posts by Cepheus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

They need to make the seasons on DVD

Old Post Jan 26th, 2005 02:16 AM
Jackie Malfoy
Jacks

Yea I remember it.But I forget when it first came out.I saw reruns on it.NIck is not the same as it was.Now they have stupid shows on that channel.
For shame Nick for shame!JM

Lord Matt Parker Clare moose Clovie Danii furryman Shellie Jason Yoda(Son) chris Slipknot English(son)a1hsauce ROB Penny Alice and Taft Napalm Sim Telperala Bardock42 Aku Lara Spriderman Lady Slytherin Mike Cherrypie and Fearnix Raggie Dark1365 Syren Tired Hiker LadyGrim and Spoonly(mypimp)Puddin Gisele FEDfan316 and Dean spazzymcgee14 Kharhmah Pink Diamond Lazerus(Husband) Syko Freak Lance Bordom Laurie kelly jason Bert Tecknoyashi Maya Grand Moff Gav(Lawer) Fopret Ketchuptome23453245 Gen Grevious(son) Chelsea17 Snehin Apollox Shaggy2dope(son)Big Evil Twelling4ever Powerfulone DamienB Mew Cherry Leowyatt.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2005 12:53 PM
Jackie Malfoy is currently offline Click here to Send Jackie Malfoy a Private Message Find more posts by Jackie Malfoy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

Nick sold out when they got those shitty Nick toons.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2005 05:30 AM
Morning_Glory
Sleeping In My Soul

Ive never heard of this show before sad

Old Post Jan 27th, 2005 05:31 AM
Morning_Glory is currently offline Click here to Send Morning_Glory a Private Message Find more posts by Morning_Glory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

miffed

Old Post Jan 27th, 2005 06:07 AM