KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Stars will be punk`d no more

Stars will be punk`d no more
Started by: Punker69

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Punker69

Stars will be punk`d no more

Ashton Kutcher has pulled the plug for MTV`S PUNK`D . new episodes will end after dec 13 or 15 (i CANT REMEMBER)

Old Post Jan 6th, 2004 10:51 PM
Punker69 is currently offline Click here to Send Punker69 a Private Message Find more posts by Punker69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NinthCorona

Loser. this guy is a moron. that 70's show is kinda retarded and his movies suck big balls. punk'd was the best thing this ass*ole had going. FU*K HIM!

Denial isn't just a river in Egypt.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2004 11:09 PM
NinthCorona is currently offline Click here to Send NinthCorona a Private Message Find more posts by NinthCorona Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

owell, this show wasnt that good

Rob Owns You, Barbarossa, Tired Hiker, Fearnix, Ronny, Raven Guardia, Wolflet, DEM, spidergrl, Dr. Strangelove, eggmayo, Filth, Korri, JM, Ken Kenobi, ~Sir Mist~, Lana

Old Post Jan 7th, 2004 01:13 AM
SlipknoT is currently offline Click here to Send SlipknoT a Private Message Find more posts by SlipknoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Punker69

[post removed]

Last edited by Tex on Jan 7th, 2004 at 08:53 PM

Old Post Jan 7th, 2004 08:00 AM
Punker69 is currently offline Click here to Send Punker69 a Private Message Find more posts by Punker69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Re: Stars will be punk`d no more

quote:
Originally posted by Punker69
Ashton Kutcher has pulled the plug for MTV`S PUNK`D . new episodes will end after dec 13 or 15 (i CANT REMEMBER)

* NEWSFLASH *

It's already past Dec 13-15th.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2004 08:54 AM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Punker69

[post removed]

Last edited by Tex on Jan 7th, 2004 at 08:53 PM

Old Post Jan 7th, 2004 07:40 PM
LanceWindu

Hey Punk, you need to learn to respect your elders.

And if you would ask around to the most regular people on this forum you will find I am well liked by most of them.

So stop acting like a little douch bag and start being a respectful poster.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2004 08:23 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

Stop attacking people Punker69

Ashton has "supposedly" pulled the plug on his show, but its a trick, MTV.com said the new season will start again in March.

He wants stars to think they're safe from getting "punk'd".

Old Post Jan 7th, 2004 08:55 PM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Punker69

YEAH!!!!
You better not be fooling me TEX becuz if u r................

And lance I dont care who you r but I dont have to be nice to u.I dont even know who u r so bug off.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2004 01:12 AM
NinthCorona

punker, on that 1st post edited, did u say summin bout me, cus if u did, PM me what u said

Denial isn't just a river in Egypt.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2004 01:51 AM
NinthCorona is currently offline Click here to Send NinthCorona a Private Message Find more posts by NinthCorona Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

quote:
Originally posted by Punker69
YEAH!!!!
You better not be fooling me TEX becuz if u r................

And lance I dont care who you r but I dont have to be nice to u.I dont even know who u r so bug off.

read what Tex (the mod) said.

Last edited by Tex on Jan 8th, 2004 at 06:42 AM

Old Post Jan 8th, 2004 03:26 AM
Punker69

uum no I uh ....................didnt. whistle .Ok tex im sorry i didnt know you where the mod otherwise I would have sucked up to you.I wont be mean to you again.But lance just called me a dumb*ss why dont you bleep him out that hurts my feelings.And I went to mtv.com and I didnt see anything about aa new season on march.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2004 05:56 AM
Tex
Yumsz

I did "bleep" him.

MTV.com took it off its webpage shifty

Just wait till March, you'll see! yes

Old Post Jan 8th, 2004 06:44 AM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Punker69

yeah after I asked u to.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2004 09:11 AM
Tex
Yumsz

No, once I read what was written.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2004 06:59 PM
Punker69

yeah sure.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2004 07:54 PM
Tex
Yumsz

wacko

Old Post Jan 8th, 2004 08:11 PM
LanceWindu

Now Punker69, I am sorry for what I said, but you don't need to get an attitude with the Forum Diva (Tex) because of it.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2004 08:12 PM
Punker69

Lance quit trying to but in a make everything right.I dont like you therefore I dont want to talk to you.And I dont think I my question was directed to an ex-mod it was directed to an actual mod.I dont want to fight with you so just dont talk to me and I wont.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2004 09:42 PM
LanceWindu

I can talk all I want. So don't try telling me otherwise.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2004 10:05 PM