KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Buffy Quiz

Buffy Quiz
Started by: Phoenix

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

Buffy Quiz

Let's have a Buffy Quiz!

i'll start...

What is Xander's middle name?

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2004 04:04 PM
Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

oh, come on, its not that hard! big grin

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2004 04:27 PM
Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deathblow
-

Shmeckleberry?

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2004 04:52 PM
Deathblow is currently offline Click here to Send Deathblow a Private Message Find more posts by Deathblow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

big grin

Lavelle!

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2004 04:55 PM
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

I'll do an easy one...

How many series are there of Buffy?

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2004 04:55 PM
wicker_man
V.2

Re: Buffy Quiz

quote:
Originally posted by Phoenix
Let's have a Buffy Quiz!

i'll start...

What is Xander's middle name?

Lavelle

That's NUMBERWANG!!!

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2004 09:34 PM
wicker_man is currently offline Click here to Send wicker_man a Private Message Find more posts by wicker_man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wicker_man
V.2

Re: Re: Buffy Quiz

Seven

That's NUMBERWANG!!!

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2004 09:34 PM
wicker_man is currently offline Click here to Send wicker_man a Private Message Find more posts by wicker_man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wicker_man
V.2

Ok Which Buffy star appeared in both the movie and the series only to have their film scenes cut in the editing room ???

That's NUMBERWANG!!!

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2004 09:35 PM
The Unknown
Anomaly

quote:
Originally posted by wicker_man
Ok Which Buffy star appeared in both the movie and the series only to have their film scenes cut in the editing room ???

Seth Green?

"The MTV Movie Awards are a systemic anomaly inherent to the programming of the Matrix. Although the transport process has altered your consciousness, you irrevocably remain human. Ergo, concordantly, vis-a-vis... You know what? I have no idea what the hell I'm saying. I just thought it would make me sound cool."
-The Architect AKA Larry

Last edited by The Unknown on Jan 23rd, 2004 at 12:15 AM

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2004 12:10 AM
The Unknown is currently offline Click here to Send The Unknown a Private Message Find more posts by The Unknown Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Unknown
Anomaly

quote:
Originally posted by Phoenix
I'll do an easy one...

How many series are there of Buffy?

There's only one series, but there is Angel, the spin-off.

"The MTV Movie Awards are a systemic anomaly inherent to the programming of the Matrix. Although the transport process has altered your consciousness, you irrevocably remain human. Ergo, concordantly, vis-a-vis... You know what? I have no idea what the hell I'm saying. I just thought it would make me sound cool."
-The Architect AKA Larry

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2004 12:15 AM
The Unknown is currently offline Click here to Send The Unknown a Private Message Find more posts by The Unknown Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Unknown
Anomaly

Which episode gave way to the musical episode "Once More, With Feeling"?

-The Architect AKA Larry

Old Post Jan 24th, 2004 02:19 AM
wicker_man
V.2

quote:
Originally posted by The Unknown
Which episode gave way to the musical episode "Once More, With Feeling"?

Hush ???

That's NUMBERWANG!!!

Old Post Jan 24th, 2004 09:56 AM
The Unknown
Anomaly

? Lol, that's the silent episode. I'll give you a clue, it involves a musical part.

-The Architect AKA Larry

Old Post Jan 26th, 2004 01:11 AM
The Unknown
Anomaly

The answer is "Restless".

Which major villain was trapped inside of a boy named Ben?

-The Architect AKA Larry

Old Post Jan 27th, 2004 05:46 AM
wicker_man
V.2

quote:
The answer is "Restless".

Which major villain was trapped inside of a boy named Ben?

Glory/Glorificus

That's NUMBERWANG!!!

Old Post Jan 27th, 2004 07:18 AM
astrid133

In what episode of Buffy can 'Angel' be seen to 'passive' smoke???

Old Post Jan 27th, 2004 08:38 PM
astrid133 is currently offline Click here to Send astrid133 a Private Message Find more posts by astrid133 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ahnold
The Former Governator

Sigh... Season Two's "Innocence". Easy. Next question...

Ahnold Sez: (From "The Expendables 2"): "My *shoe* is bigger than this cahr!"

Old Post Jan 28th, 2004 12:03 AM
Ahnold is currently offline Click here to Send Ahnold a Private Message Find more posts by Ahnold Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Unknown
Anomaly

Name all the cast members from the seven seasons.

-The Architect AKA Larry

Old Post Jan 28th, 2004 04:07 AM
astrid133

OMG are you kidding??? that would be a nightmare to type.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2004 05:25 PM
astrid133 is currently offline Click here to Send astrid133 a Private Message Find more posts by astrid133 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wicker_man
V.2

quote:
Name all the cast members from the seven seasons.

All main and reoccurring characters or ALL characters (inc extras) ???

That's NUMBERWANG!!!

Old Post Jan 28th, 2004 07:34 PM