KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Survivor All-Stars

Survivor All-Stars
Started by: BingaBonga

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (14): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BingaBonga
**-Away-**

Cool Survivor All-Stars

Maybe, no one here at KMC watches Survivor. If that's the case, just close the thread... If not, which person are you looking forward to seeing again, and who do you think will win?

◦•~The KMC Sisterhood~•◦

Old Post Feb 1st, 2004 03:28 PM
BingaBonga is currently offline Click here to Send BingaBonga a Private Message Find more posts by BingaBonga Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

Normally I hate reallity shows, but the last season of survivor was OK, but I want that guy rupert to win all star

Rob Owns You, Barbarossa, Tired Hiker, Fearnix, Ronny, Raven Guardia, Wolflet, DEM, spidergrl, Dr. Strangelove, eggmayo, Filth, Korri, JM, Ken Kenobi, ~Sir Mist~, Lana

Old Post Feb 1st, 2004 07:04 PM
SlipknoT is currently offline Click here to Send SlipknoT a Private Message Find more posts by SlipknoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BingaBonga
**-Away-**

Yeah, I thought he was really cool, but he's too much of a threat. Today is the start of the show. Right after the SuperBowl wink

◦•~The KMC Sisterhood~•◦

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2004 02:10 AM
BingaBonga is currently offline Click here to Send BingaBonga a Private Message Find more posts by BingaBonga Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jetzhere101
i can feel it

i really wanna see survivor but they cancelled the series here in india off from survivor:africa.we even signed a petition for bringing it bak on air here at home but no results.//......messed

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2004 07:16 AM
jetzhere101 is currently offline Click here to Send jetzhere101 a Private Message Find more posts by jetzhere101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Unknown
Anomaly

I originally wanted Rupert, Rudy, Rich, or Tina to win, but after Rudy and Rupert voted Tina out, I hope they lose. I guess now I want Richard to win.

"The MTV Movie Awards are a systemic anomaly inherent to the programming of the Matrix. Although the transport process has altered your consciousness, you irrevocably remain human. Ergo, concordantly, vis-a-vis... You know what? I have no idea what the hell I'm saying. I just thought it would make me sound cool."
-The Architect AKA Larry

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2004 10:48 PM
The Unknown is currently offline Click here to Send The Unknown a Private Message Find more posts by The Unknown Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hands down rupert is the best to ever play the game

Rob Owns You, Barbarossa, Tired Hiker, Fearnix, Ronny, Raven Guardia, Wolflet, DEM, spidergrl, Dr. Strangelove, eggmayo, Filth, Korri, JM, Ken Kenobi, ~Sir Mist~, Lana

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2004 12:29 AM
SlipknoT is currently offline Click here to Send SlipknoT a Private Message Find more posts by SlipknoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EOWYN3

I like Rupert to win. I do think Boston Rob is hilarious.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2004 03:20 AM
EOWYN3 is currently offline Click here to Send EOWYN3 a Private Message Find more posts by EOWYN3 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Carth
I'm the main man, punk.

Go Rupert.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2004 04:13 AM
Carth is currently offline Click here to Send Carth a Private Message Find more posts by Carth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Punker69

This is my first time watching survivor.AND I LOVE IT!I never knew how good it was.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2004 04:15 AM
Punker69 is currently offline Click here to Send Punker69 a Private Message Find more posts by Punker69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BingaBonga
**-Away-**

Wow, this is a first. Punker and I actually agree on something for once... messed

◦•~The KMC Sisterhood~•◦

Old Post Feb 4th, 2004 03:17 AM
Punker69

lol

Old Post Feb 5th, 2004 02:18 AM
Punker69 is currently offline Click here to Send Punker69 a Private Message Find more posts by Punker69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BingaBonga
**-Away-**

Strange... I truthfully think that Rudy, Rupert, Ethan, and Jennas tribe is going down, and Ethan's off next. Poor Ethan, I think he's cool

◦•~The KMC Sisterhood~•◦

Old Post Feb 5th, 2004 04:31 AM
Punker69

I dont know who ethan is.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2004 05:33 AM
BingaBonga
**-Away-**

The really curly haired guy. Black hair, and is a soccer player I believe.

◦•~The KMC Sisterhood~•◦

Old Post Feb 5th, 2004 06:29 PM
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

it's going down because off rudy, I hope Rupet sticks around untill they join there tribes toghether

Old Post Feb 5th, 2004 06:43 PM
Punker69

I dont know about ethan he seems nice but he could be a backstabber.And I really love that guy I dont know hiw namme uh.....I think its rupert big guy with a mustache.I want him to win.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2004 08:13 AM
Carth
I'm the main man, punk.

quote:
Originally posted by Punker69
uh.....I think its rupert big guy with a mustache.I want him to win.

Which one of these do you mean?

Richard

Rupert

Old Post Feb 7th, 2004 08:26 AM
Carth is currently offline Click here to Send Carth a Private Message Find more posts by Carth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nemo
ocean and sea

i think rupert might be next. he and rudy should have join with ethan to divid the girls but no he choose to vote ethan and tina instead.
i like the guy, i really want him to win.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2004 01:02 PM
nemo is currently offline Click here to Send nemo a Private Message Find more posts by nemo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Punker69

Yeah ruperts the guy you know is not a backstabber.And he deserves to win.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2004 08:02 PM
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

Rupert is so cool. If he's voted out I'm going to murder the people who voted him out, and that one girl who put her head in the fire by accident I hate her mad

Old Post Feb 7th, 2004 10:11 PM