KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Poll: Super Bowl Commercial

What was the best commercial?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Beer: Clidesdale Donkey 2 20.00%
Beer: Dogs fetching 2 20.00%
Beer: Horse's flaming fart 0 0%
Fed Ex: Alien 1 10.00%
Beer: Ref vs Coach/Wise 1 10.00%
Beer: Cedrics Bikini Wax 2 20.00%
Other 2 20.00%
Total: 10 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Poll: Super Bowl Commercial
Started by: Myth

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

Poll: Super Bowl Commercial

Which is your favorite?
I personally like the Budweiser Donkey! big grin
2nd for me is probably the ref who takes yelling from the coach and his wife.

Greg Oden: The future of the Blazers. The future of the NBA.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2004 09:07 AM
Myth is currently offline Click here to Send Myth a Private Message Find more posts by Myth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zinh

I liked the American Chopper ones and also the NFL network on with the players singing "Tomorrow" smile

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2004 09:32 AM
zinh is currently offline Click here to Send zinh a Private Message Find more posts by zinh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

I didn't watch the super bowl so none big grin

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2004 12:39 PM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spearhead
Prophet

There weren't any good commercials

I'm a signature!

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2004 12:45 PM
Spearhead is currently offline Click here to Send Spearhead a Private Message Find more posts by Spearhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

The "Tomorrow" one was good. The chopper one would have made more sense if he didn't fly far at all.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2004 06:41 PM
Myth is currently offline Click here to Send Myth a Private Message Find more posts by Myth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

I liked the one pepsi commercial where it had all of the kids that were sued by the record companies for using kaza and they were giving away 100,000,000 songs. I also liked the tommoro comercial

Rob Owns You, Barbarossa, Tired Hiker, Fearnix, Ronny, Raven Guardia, Wolflet, DEM, spidergrl, Dr. Strangelove, eggmayo, Filth, Korri, JM, Ken Kenobi, ~Sir Mist~, Lana

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2004 12:34 AM
SlipknoT is currently offline Click here to Send SlipknoT a Private Message Find more posts by SlipknoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

The 7-up Slam Dunk commercial was pretty good as well.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2004 03:11 AM
Isilcal
Moonshine

I voted for the dog fetching one.

That was funnystick out tongue

From the ashes of fire shall be woken, a light from the shadow shall spring, renewed shall be Blade that was broken. The crownless again shall be King.

loveKit, Aurora, Exa, Sauron, Mr. Bacon, Pip-foot, Iirima, Melani, PippinTook, SamIam, OrlandoOYEA, ILoveOrlandoB, AlexRyder, Shadowylove

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2004 06:10 PM
Isilcal is currently offline Click here to Send Isilcal a Private Message Find more posts by Isilcal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

The best one was the one were this little Black boy was looking at a according store and the music playing in the background was the song Purple Haze. and then under the kid it said. James MArshelle Hendrix 1955 or something. Then Jimi turns around and sees a coke machine and a guitar store wakes up to the coke machine gets a coke and buys a guitar and then it say. That was a cloe one laughing out loud

And I luved the American Chopper one also the best one was the one were Paul Sr. was like And of Course like always Nothing i said mattered laughing out loud then miky flys over the cement trucks

Old Post Feb 4th, 2004 02:34 AM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

It never showed him make the choice between pepsi and coke. He just went to the pepsi machine and saw the guitar and was like "WOW!" Then he turned around and saw the accordion store by the coke machine. But it was a good commercial.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2004 10:47 AM