KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » I'm a Celebrity get me out of here!!

I'm a Celebrity get me out of here!!
Started by: Abbita

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Abbita

I'm a Celebrity get me out of here!!

Who do you think or want to win I'm a celebrity get me out of here? I personally think Johhny Rotten should win but i think Jordan will get the publics vote yes

Old Post Feb 4th, 2004 06:10 PM
Abbita is currently offline Click here to Send Abbita a Private Message Find more posts by Abbita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
must_kill_Santa
Evil Princess

i totally agree Johnny is so funny but i think Jordan will win but i dont know why

Old Post Feb 4th, 2004 07:31 PM
must_kill_Santa is currently offline Click here to Send must_kill_Santa a Private Message Find more posts by must_kill_Santa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Abbita

aw man.....Razor got kicked out

Old Post Feb 4th, 2004 10:23 PM
Abbita is currently offline Click here to Send Abbita a Private Message Find more posts by Abbita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
furryman
honky

i havent watched any of it or heard much about it...but... i think jordan will get an easy ride (for obvious reasons) but she wont win, she'll get voted off (or whatever happens) near the end perhaps as the public will hopefully realise she aint worth it

Old Post Feb 5th, 2004 12:00 AM
furryman is currently offline Click here to Send furryman a Private Message Find more posts by furryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xboy
I LOVE DEGRASSI

THAT SHOW IS STILL ON-AIR?

Spearheadbig grin Aquacool

Old Post Feb 5th, 2004 12:30 AM
xboy is currently offline Click here to Send xboy a Private Message Find more posts by xboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
johnny_rotten

It's probably one of the worst pieces of tv viewing available. ITV, who screen it, can easily manipulate the results for increasing viewing figures. It's pleasing to here that John Lydon walked out, I think he had it totally sussed from about 10 minutes into the show.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2004 09:21 AM
johnny_rotten is currently offline Click here to Send johnny_rotten a Private Message Find more posts by johnny_rotten Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
reander
Queen of the underworld

I'm kinda watching it, but it's not like i'm really bothered who wins it.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2004 03:51 PM
reander is currently offline Click here to Send reander a Private Message Find more posts by reander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Mel1974~
30 Seconds To Mars fan!

quote:
Originally posted by reander
I'm kinda watching it, but it's not like i'm really bothered who wins it.

I just want to say a big well done to Kerry for winning, she deserved it. smile Happy Dance

Old Post Feb 10th, 2004 08:40 PM
~Mel1974~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Mel1974~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Mel1974~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
orlandolova88
Orlando's bit on the side

well kerry won didnt she! shes gr8 i think

Old Post Feb 12th, 2004 05:50 PM
orlandolova88 is currently offline Click here to Send orlandolova88 a Private Message Find more posts by orlandolova88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Asami
Vicious and Malicious

Kerry seemed to be the only one who weren't playing up to the cameras, she seemed so natural.

Weren't Peter Andre a bit cheesy?! Kept trying it on with Jordan.. Heheh.. Acorn

Old Post Feb 12th, 2004 06:59 PM
Asami is currently offline Click here to Send Asami a Private Message Find more posts by Asami Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the_only1

Cool

aye well done to Kerry she did well!but wot about jennie at her last trial eating all the grubs that was yuk and at the rate she was eating them!lol
but i agree well done kerry plus she's a northern lass! and shes just has good looking as Jordan and ALL real! wink alien

Old Post Feb 13th, 2004 12:25 PM
the_only1 is currently offline Click here to Send the_only1 a Private Message Find more posts by the_only1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote