KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Saved By The Bell?

Saved By The Bell?
Started by: Orli43

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Orli43

Saved By The Bell?

Anyone still remember that show?
Not "The New Class", I don't think I ever watched that one.
The original?
Just recently started watching it on TBS Superstation.
I forgot how much I love that show!
Anyone else a fan?

Old Post Feb 7th, 2004 06:46 AM
Orli43 is currently offline Click here to Send Orli43 a Private Message Find more posts by Orli43 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NinthCorona

nope, never caught onto this show... erm

Denial isn't just a river in Egypt.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2004 06:55 AM
NinthCorona is currently offline Click here to Send NinthCorona a Private Message Find more posts by NinthCorona Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Carth
I'm the main man, punk.

I've seen about 5 episodes.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2004 07:11 AM
Carth is currently offline Click here to Send Carth a Private Message Find more posts by Carth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

That show is so cheesy

Rob Owns You, Barbarossa, Tired Hiker, Fearnix, Ronny, Raven Guardia, Wolflet, DEM, spidergrl, Dr. Strangelove, eggmayo, Filth, Korri, JM, Ken Kenobi, ~Sir Mist~, Lana

Old Post Feb 8th, 2004 02:10 AM
SlipknoT is currently offline Click here to Send SlipknoT a Private Message Find more posts by SlipknoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roundisfunny

I tuned in a few times to gawk at Kelly and Jessie, but that damned Screech always killed the mood. I hated that bastard.

Raising Arizona, 1987

Old Post Feb 10th, 2004 01:23 PM
roundisfunny is currently offline Click here to Send roundisfunny a Private Message Find more posts by roundisfunny Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snlovergirl

lol i remember watching that show everyday in like junior high. i think ive seen every episode twice. sometimes i catch it on TBS and ill realize just how cheesy it was! lol

made by Godshinto
-------------------------------------------
My new life motto:
"Procrastinate now, don't put it off."- Ellen Degeneres

"Now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb."- Spaceballs

Old Post Feb 11th, 2004 09:02 AM
snlovergirl is currently offline Click here to Send snlovergirl a Private Message Find more posts by snlovergirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

I never did like the show, to me it was awful. The only character I could think was comic was the pricipal dude. That's about it the other characters were just teens....sorry I never like them.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2004 08:16 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ahnold
The Former Governator

It's so bad it's good...

Ahnold Sez: (From "The Expendables 2"): "My *shoe* is bigger than this cahr!"

Old Post Feb 12th, 2004 03:34 PM
Ahnold is currently offline Click here to Send Ahnold a Private Message Find more posts by Ahnold Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
X-Menfan2003
The Puss In Boots

Saved By The Bell was great. Kelly was so hot. The storylines were good too, the characters are amazing and the music rocked. I just hope that they bring out a new series with new characters, except Screech and Mr. Belding, and a whole new atmoshere.

Attachment: kelly.jpg
This has been downloaded 45 time(s).

Old Post Feb 13th, 2004 07:49 PM
X-Menfan2003 is currently offline Click here to Send X-Menfan2003 a Private Message Find more posts by X-Menfan2003 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo_Version 7
Smile (:

Yeah, Kelly was hot.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2004 06:12 AM
Neo_Version 7 is currently offline Click here to Send Neo_Version 7 a Private Message Find more posts by Neo_Version 7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ahnold
The Former Governator

"Except Screech and Mr. Belding" laughing out loud The exact two characters they shifted to the new series... heh

Ahnold Sez: (From "The Expendables 2"): "My *shoe* is bigger than this cahr!"

Old Post Feb 15th, 2004 10:05 AM
Ahnold is currently offline Click here to Send Ahnold a Private Message Find more posts by Ahnold Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RoguePw25
Hogwarts Headboy

i loved this show

Learn from yesterday...
Live for today...
Hope for tomorrow...

Old Post Mar 13th, 2004 10:33 PM
RoguePw25 is currently offline Click here to Send RoguePw25 a Private Message Find more posts by RoguePw25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BasketCase

i used to watch that show all the time... i loved it, even though it was corny..they dont play it much anymore though..

Old Post Mar 13th, 2004 10:56 PM
BasketCase is currently offline Click here to Send BasketCase a Private Message Find more posts by BasketCase Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RoguePw25
Hogwarts Headboy

Screech cracked me up!

Learn from yesterday...
Live for today...
Hope for tomorrow...

Old Post Mar 14th, 2004 03:28 AM
RoguePw25 is currently offline Click here to Send RoguePw25 a Private Message Find more posts by RoguePw25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roundisfunny

On www.jumptheshark.com the first viewer comment about "Saved by the Bell" is:

I saw Mr. Belding yesterday as a bad guy on Dukes of Hazzard. No joke.

That's too funny.

Raising Arizona, 1987

Old Post Mar 14th, 2004 10:35 PM
roundisfunny is currently offline Click here to Send roundisfunny a Private Message Find more posts by roundisfunny Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TPS
TheProgramSmith

Saved by the Bell

No matter who you are, where you are from, if you were alive and watching television during the early 90's, you watch Zack 'Preppy' Morris, AC Slater, Samuel 'Screech' Powers, Lisa Turtle, Jessie Spano, and Kelly Capowski and their lives at Bayside.

What a fantastic show that was.

Old Post May 3rd, 2004 11:16 PM
TPS is currently offline Click here to Send TPS a Private Message Find more posts by TPS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Solo

Yes this was an awesome show. And I might just buy Seas.1and.2 on DVD.

Old Post May 3rd, 2004 11:36 PM
Solo is currently offline Click here to Send Solo a Private Message Find more posts by Solo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kaleanae

Yeah, I like that show, I used to watch it in Spanish and when I watched in English for the first time three years ago yes

Old Post May 3rd, 2004 11:38 PM
Kaleanae is currently offline Click here to Send Kaleanae a Private Message Find more posts by Kaleanae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
super pr*xy

it was pretty addicting. no matter how corny it was you somehow get sucked in...

remember that show that tried to bite off of saved by the bell? "california dreams" i think it was... now THAT was so corny, it was unwatchable...

Old Post May 4th, 2004 05:25 AM
super pr*xy is currently offline Click here to Send super pr*xy a Private Message Find more posts by super pr*xy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TPS
TheProgramSmith

California Dreams? Some cheap Saveed by the Bell rip off? Never heard of it, but I shall investigate further. Remember Saved by the Bell; the college years? That was bad too!

I remember the original series when Zack was in elementary school. His friend Mikey was such a little shithead. Always causing shit. Like in the episode where they fight over a girl. That was a good one.

Old Post May 4th, 2004 04:19 PM
TPS is currently offline Click here to Send TPS a Private Message Find more posts by TPS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote