KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » TV Trivia

TV Trivia
Started by: Ken Kenobi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
LanceWindu

TV Trivia

Here we will ask trivia question to one another, you may not post a question until a previous one has been answered.

The person who gets the question right, is the next in line to ask their own trivia question.

If that person has no trivia, they may say so and someone else may ask their own question.

Now to start it?

Who visits a cat psychiatrist named Dr. Freud E. Katt in the cartoon Freudy Cat?

If you all can not guess correctly, and want the answer, then ask for it.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2004 01:39 AM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Anyone?

Old Post Feb 11th, 2004 08:24 AM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mighty Yoda
The all Mighty One

I give up. Whats the answer

love*Sxc_Sarah*love

Old Post Feb 11th, 2004 12:06 PM
Mighty Yoda is currently offline Click here to Send Mighty Yoda a Private Message Find more posts by Mighty Yoda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

I'll wait a little bit more.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2004 12:01 AM
The Unknown
Anomaly

Sylvester?

"The MTV Movie Awards are a systemic anomaly inherent to the programming of the Matrix. Although the transport process has altered your consciousness, you irrevocably remain human. Ergo, concordantly, vis-a-vis... You know what? I have no idea what the hell I'm saying. I just thought it would make me sound cool."
-The Architect AKA Larry

Old Post Feb 12th, 2004 01:02 AM
The Unknown is currently offline Click here to Send The Unknown a Private Message Find more posts by The Unknown Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Correct!!!

Old Post Feb 12th, 2004 01:26 AM
The Unknown
Anomaly

On Power Rangers, Tommy Oliver has been which colors?

"The MTV Movie Awards are a systemic anomaly inherent to the programming of the Matrix. Although the transport process has altered your consciousness, you irrevocably remain human. Ergo, concordantly, vis-a-vis... You know what? I have no idea what the hell I'm saying. I just thought it would make me sound cool."
-The Architect AKA Larry

Old Post Feb 12th, 2004 01:38 AM
The Unknown is currently offline Click here to Send The Unknown a Private Message Find more posts by The Unknown Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NinthCorona

The Green ranger

Denial isn't just a river in Egypt.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2004 01:43 AM
NinthCorona is currently offline Click here to Send NinthCorona a Private Message Find more posts by NinthCorona Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Unknown
Anomaly

Incorrect

-The Architect AKA Larry

Old Post Feb 12th, 2004 01:54 AM
LanceWindu

Green and White

Old Post Feb 12th, 2004 01:55 AM
The Unknown
Anomaly

Incorrect

-The Architect AKA Larry

Old Post Feb 12th, 2004 02:01 AM
LanceWindu

Ah...I forgot the later series..

Green Ranger, White Ranger, Red Zeo, Red Turbo

Old Post Feb 12th, 2004 02:36 AM
The Unknown
Anomaly

Still incorrect.

-The Architect AKA Larry

Old Post Feb 13th, 2004 02:49 AM
NinthCorona

lol, i thought 1 of those 4 would have been correct

Denial isn't just a river in Egypt.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2004 02:57 AM
NinthCorona is currently offline Click here to Send NinthCorona a Private Message Find more posts by NinthCorona Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Hint please...

How many colors are we missing?

Old Post Feb 13th, 2004 07:31 AM
mutie

red ranger

Old Post Feb 13th, 2004 07:44 AM
mutie is currently offline Click here to Send mutie a Private Message Find more posts by mutie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Unknown
Anomaly

Green - MMPR
White - MMPR
Red - Zeo
Red - Turbo
? - ?

-The Architect AKA Larry

Old Post Feb 13th, 2004 09:39 PM
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

Blue?

Old Post Feb 13th, 2004 10:29 PM
Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

He hasn't been any other colors

Old Post Feb 13th, 2004 10:56 PM
LanceWindu

Hello...

Old Post Feb 15th, 2004 09:16 PM