KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » only fools and horses

only fools and horses
Started by: Deano

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Deano

only fools and horses

this is the best sitcom eva. simple

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Apr 21st, 2004 12:22 AM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

no one want to comment on the official no 1 best sitcom in britain....and in my opinion in the world ??

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post May 11th, 2004 07:50 PM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Red Superfly
You creepy little stalker

Whats to commnet? Everybody knows its awesome.

It's like the only thing apart from Dads Army that I can talk about with pretty much EVERYONE, about. Grandparents, parents, younger brothers, friends young and old, everybody has seen it and likes it.

Old Post May 11th, 2004 09:20 PM
Red Superfly is currently offline Click here to Send Red Superfly a Private Message Find more posts by Red Superfly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkseed
Zombie Fodder

It is the best sitcom ever, period.

"Rodney You Dipstick" - Delboy to Rodney.

"Hello Dave" - Trigger who when speaking to Rodney.

Just adding the [who their from] quotes so as some who are not familiar to it will know who they are from, if there is anyone who`s not familiar with it big grin .

"They Said They`d Never Stop, They Said They`d Never Quit, They Used To Be Metallica" - Whiplash by Crematorium

Last edited by Darkseed on May 11th, 2004 at 10:19 PM

Old Post May 11th, 2004 10:16 PM
Darkseed is currently offline Click here to Send Darkseed a Private Message Find more posts by Darkseed Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

lol....my fav episode is when the chandelear falls from the ceiling...that episode is pure genius

fav quote
grandad was about as useful as a pair of sunglasses on a bloke(guy) with one ear. - del boy talkin to rodney about their grandad

Old Post May 12th, 2004 06:17 PM
matchbox

only fools is time less, just as funny now as it was 10 years ago.

the best one is when they dress up as batman and robin, and they run down that road. and the bit after when roodney punchs his hand and says 'del, lets go!'. classic batman line used very well there.

i was raised on classic batman, so i loved that episode

Old Post Jun 15th, 2004 06:11 PM
matchbox is currently offline Click here to Send matchbox a Private Message Find more posts by matchbox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
House of Jade

Love it!

Old Post Jun 16th, 2004 10:48 PM
House of Jade is currently offline Click here to Send House of Jade a Private Message Find more posts by House of Jade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Zero
Darth Xero

One of, if not the most, moronic shows ever on Tv. It's popularity with midle brow middle england should tell you everything you need to know about it. Comedy for Sun reading lager swilling retards and people who like the same shit served up the same way over and over again. Dull Dull Dull - may they never make another second of this over-rated crap.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2004 12:12 AM
Mr Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
House of Jade

A pesimistic view always seems to dampen things......thanx! blink

Old Post Jun 17th, 2004 07:37 AM
House of Jade is currently offline Click here to Send House of Jade a Private Message Find more posts by House of Jade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cermiestar
kitten

i love it when del tries to speak french stick out tongue

Old Post Jun 17th, 2004 06:01 PM
cermiestar is currently offline Click here to Send cermiestar a Private Message Find more posts by cermiestar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

lol at mr zero

Old Post Jun 18th, 2004 12:30 PM
Domino
It's all about the BLANK!

I like it especially the 'Batman and Robin' clip.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2004 11:10 PM
Domino is currently offline Click here to Send Domino a Private Message Find more posts by Domino Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

Only Fools and Horses is a wonderful mix of dodgy but loveable characters (such as Del Boy's dimwit friend Trigger), knockabout slapstick (no one falls down with as much comedic grace as Jason), and brilliantly crafted dialogue. The show ran seven seasons and ended with characteristic warmth in 1991, when Del Boy became a father; but the Trotters made occasional returns to the small screens with six hugely popular one-off Christmas specials. As Del Boy himself might say: "Lovely jubbly."

Often touted as the best British sitcom ever, Only Fools and Horses tells the story of the crafty cockney huckster Derek Trotter (David Jason), who has finally found the perfect scheme which he is convinced will make him a millionaire within a year! Del's kid brother Rodney (Nicholas Lyndhurst) and his sweet but doddery old granddad (Lennard Pearce) have seen 'em all, however, from the one-legged turkeys to the Old English vinyl briefcases which no one can open. Even the Trotter's car, the 3-wheeled Robin Reliant, is forever slightly off balance. Brilliantly written and populated by a colorful cast of characters, Only Fools and Horses boasts 13 top comedy awards including 2 British Academy Awards for Best Comedy Series, and its 2002 Christmas special was viewed by 2 out of 3 households in the U.K. As Del-boy himself would say: "Lovely jubbly!"
Only Fools and Horses is Britain's Best Sitcom. After weeks of voting, Del Boy, Rodney and Co. has been given the ultimate comedy accolade! The voting started last summer to find the Top Ten from a list of 100 British sitcoms. Since the start of 2004 the public have been voting by text, phone and online, to decide which programme will receive the ultimate comedy accolade of Britain's Best Sitcom. Here is the final Top Ten at: http://www.bbc.co.uk/sitcom/winner.shtml

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2004 09:27 PM
fuct_up_kid
Trash Flavoured Trash

quote:
Originally posted by Mr Zero
One of, if not the most, moronic shows ever on Tv. It's popularity with midle brow middle england should tell you everything you need to know about it. Comedy for Sun reading lager swilling retards and people who like the same shit served up the same way over and over again. Dull Dull Dull - may they never make another second of this over-rated crap.

i actually find that very offensive. i have never read the sun in my life and i don't drink lager, yet i think OFAH is hilarious.

I hate to break this to you, but being a coward is not a legitimate career

Old Post Jul 25th, 2004 07:12 AM
fuct_up_kid is currently offline Click here to Send fuct_up_kid a Private Message Find more posts by fuct_up_kid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

that guy is pathetic who needs a good kick up the arse

Old Post Jul 25th, 2004 07:21 PM
Abbita

Rodney you plonker big grin

Old Post Jul 25th, 2004 08:49 PM
Abbita is currently offline Click here to Send Abbita a Private Message Find more posts by Abbita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

what a 42 carot plonker u really are!!

Old Post Jul 25th, 2004 09:20 PM
Abbita

laughing out loud i love del-boy, he reminds me of my uncle

one day rodney, we will be millionaires!!!!

Old Post Jul 25th, 2004 09:23 PM
Abbita is currently offline Click here to Send Abbita a Private Message Find more posts by Abbita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

these guys sell anything

Old Post Jul 26th, 2004 01:01 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fuct_up_kid
Trash Flavoured Trash

yeah they sell a load of crap. like russian video cameras or something like that. and ski clothes in summer.

I hate to break this to you, but being a coward is not a legitimate career

Old Post Jul 26th, 2004 09:16 AM
fuct_up_kid is currently offline Click here to Send fuct_up_kid a Private Message Find more posts by fuct_up_kid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote