KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » 5 Days to Midnight

5 Days to Midnight
Started by: vagaryatwill

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
vagaryatwill

5 Days to Midnight

Seeing those threads for X files and 24 reminded me of a commercial I've seen a couple of times on Sci-Fi. It's an ad for this mini-series called 5 Days to Midnight. 'About some dude who finds information and evidence on his own murder and he has to stop it in 5 days. Anyway, looks like it could be good. Of course it looks as if its got that Sci-Fi flava' that makes it intruiging, too...

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2004 03:49 PM
vagaryatwill is currently offline Click here to Send vagaryatwill a Private Message Find more posts by vagaryatwill Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vagaryatwill

Re: 5 Days to Midnight

quote:
Originally posted by vagaryatwill
Seeing those threads for X files and 24 reminded me of a commercial I've seen a couple of times on Sci-Fi. It's an ad for this mini-series called 5 Days to Midnight. 'About some dude who finds information and evidence on his own murder and he has to stop it in 5 days. Anyway, looks like it could be good. Of course it looks as if its got that Sci-Fi flava' that makes it intruiging, too...

*bump*
Saw an ad for it again last night. Am I seeing things??

Old Post May 5th, 2004 05:39 PM
vagaryatwill is currently offline Click here to Send vagaryatwill a Private Message Find more posts by vagaryatwill Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JamalMagloire

I saw a pretty cool commerical for this show. It looks sort of like a cross b/w Minority Report and Memento.

Old Post May 24th, 2004 03:22 PM
JamalMagloire is currently offline Find more posts by JamalMagloire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vagaryatwill

quote:
Originally posted by JamalMagloire
I saw a pretty cool commerical for this show. It looks sort of like a cross b/w Minority Report and Memento.

Yeah, it looks to be pretty good. it starts next week, I believe. I'm anxious to start watching so I can try to figure out who the murderer is?

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2004 05:47 PM
caballera

cool

Last edited by caballera on Jun 3rd, 2004 at 01:02 AM

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2004 12:54 AM
caballera is currently offline Click here to Send caballera a Private Message Find more posts by caballera Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vagaryatwill

Yeah, it starts on Monday. I'm psyched. I signed up for the text messaging on my cell phone. It's pretty cool. I get hints and quotes about the show everyday...it's kinda fun when it comes through...

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2004 08:27 PM
caballera

like what kind of hints? that sounds neat.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2004 09:50 PM
caballera is currently offline Click here to Send caballera a Private Message Find more posts by caballera Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vagaryatwill

the hints on the messaging are pretty vague, but now the messages are starting to ask questions about who may have killed JT. Did anyone see the premiere last night? I watched the whole thing and am can't wait for tonight. Man, that show really drug me in. The storyline is awesome and it looks like they are really setting this thing up to be pretty cool...well, it already is.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2004 06:10 PM
caballera

sounds interesting.... how long is the mini-series?

Old Post Jun 8th, 2004 08:13 PM
vagaryatwill

quote:
Originally posted by caballera
sounds interesting.... how long is the mini-series?

I think the last show airs on Friday. There's an episode every night for the rest of the week. You should try to catch the rest of the eps. I think you can also get a recap from the website...

Old Post Jun 8th, 2004 10:04 PM
Agent Elrond
The Curse is gone

It's on now and it's good. A cross between X-Files and 24. Should better time as time passes.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2004 01:03 AM
Agent Elrond is currently offline Click here to Send Agent Elrond a Private Message Find more posts by Agent Elrond Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vagaryatwill

quote:
Originally posted by Agent Elrond
It's on now and it's good. A cross between X-Files and 24. Should better time as time passes.

Last night's episode was pretty good. I like how they are setting this thing up, you know, having you believe that it could be anyone that is going to try to kill JT. I'm def hooked...

Got any ideas about who the killer may be...I can't imagine it's actually going to be Roy and his people.

On another note, did anyone catch that little teaser for the M. Night Shyamalan special coming up. There was a little clip for it during one of the breaks on 5ive days...

Old Post Jun 9th, 2004 04:00 PM
Agent Elrond
The Curse is gone

Yeah, that looked good.

% Days doesn bring up a good point: Are our destinies pre-determined? Two odd things make that seem true. First, when Jt was on the plane, it had to be grounded b/c some guy got ill. Even weirder: [SPOILER - highlight to read]: The girl JT saved, died at the end. Guess u can't escape death.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2004 07:30 PM
Agent Elrond is currently offline Click here to Send Agent Elrond a Private Message Find more posts by Agent Elrond Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vagaryatwill

quote:
Originally posted by Agent Elrond
Yeah, that looked good.

% Days doesn bring up a good point: Are our destinies pre-determined? Two odd things make that seem true. First, when Jt was on the plane, it had to be grounded b/c some guy got ill. Even weirder: [SPOILER - highlight to read]: The girl JT saved, died at the end. Guess u can't escape death.

Yeah, that's a very interesting point. Are we predestined no matter what? I didn't see any of that coming at all and will be REALLY anxious to see what happens tonight. Possible spoiler...[SPOILER - highlight to read]: It seems to easy that Roy Bremmer would be JT's killer...who do you think it could be? and why is he killed in a strip club? [/B]

I've got a bunch of other questions, but I'm sure some will be answered tonight....

Old Post Jun 9th, 2004 09:50 PM
Agent Elrond
The Curse is gone

couldn't see it last night, power outage, but it'll be on again today. I must see it.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2004 08:58 PM
Agent Elrond
The Curse is gone

It's now the 5th Day with two episodes left. It'll be real good now. Just like 24

Old Post Jun 11th, 2004 01:05 AM
caballera

i only caught half of it, but what i saw i liked. there are a lot of billboards for it in LA.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2004 12:11 PM