KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » wholikes cartoons and why

wholikes cartoons and why
Started by: trv16

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
trv16
Restricted

Account Restricted

wholikes cartoons and why

i like trigun because it very funny and also filled with action

Old Post May 18th, 2004 08:59 AM
trv16 is currently offline Click here to Send trv16 a Private Message Find more posts by trv16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Line
Sarkz

Never saw that one, but love cow and chicken big grin

Old Post May 18th, 2004 09:35 AM
Line is currently offline Click here to Send Line a Private Message Find more posts by Line Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ladygrim
The Grim piratess

i like cartoons in general cuz its beta than wating really bad acting in a soap opera.....

Old Post May 18th, 2004 11:09 AM
ladygrim is currently offline Click here to Send ladygrim a Private Message Find more posts by ladygrim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
House of Jade

I like watching cartoons because I don't have to think to hard to watch them.

Old Post May 18th, 2004 11:21 AM
House of Jade is currently offline Click here to Send House of Jade a Private Message Find more posts by House of Jade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ladygrim
The Grim piratess

to true ...with soaps you have to guess what they're saying

Old Post May 18th, 2004 11:23 AM
ladygrim is currently offline Click here to Send ladygrim a Private Message Find more posts by ladygrim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
midnightshadow
death before dishonor

i agree why watch bad acting in a tv show when cartoons are much more entertaining! i prefer the japanese ones on toonami and cartoon network. some can be preety laughable though

[B]in the real world as in dreams
nothing is quite what it seems![B]

Old Post May 18th, 2004 11:29 AM
midnightshadow is currently offline Click here to Send midnightshadow a Private Message Find more posts by midnightshadow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lady T
fighter

i like cartoons just because

Patience serves as a protection against wrongs as clothes do against cold. For if you put on more clothes as the cold increases, it will have no power to hurt you. So in like manner you must grow in patience when you meet with great wrongs, and they will then be powerless to vex your mind.
Leonardo da Vinci

Old Post May 18th, 2004 12:50 PM
lady T is currently offline Click here to Send lady T a Private Message Find more posts by lady T Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ladygrim
The Grim piratess

they make yyou feel all happy inside like youv'e gone to heaven ...then you return this sh..t hole when the credits appeared..

Old Post May 18th, 2004 01:02 PM
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

I like cartoons mostly because I grew up watching them. I like anime but I much prefer WB cartoons and also classics like Popeye, and woody woodpecker.

Old Post May 18th, 2004 04:11 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

I love cartoons. big grin

Old Post May 18th, 2004 04:34 PM
eleveninches is currently offline Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hobington

I enjoy and appriciate the classic hand drawn features of Disney you could forget u were watching a ink plot and feel something for the character forieghn work is beautiful but the lines dubbed in to fit what they think is the american idea is often corny

Old Post May 18th, 2004 05:02 PM
hobington is currently offline Click here to Send hobington a Private Message Find more posts by hobington Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
furryman
honky

quote:
Originally posted by WindDancer
I like cartoons mostly because I grew up watching them. I like anime but I much prefer WB cartoons and also classics like Popeye, and woody woodpecker.

yes

but SpongeBob rules!! big grin

Old Post May 18th, 2004 07:37 PM
furryman is currently offline Click here to Send furryman a Private Message Find more posts by furryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spearhead
Prophet

Spongebob, Road Runner, and the Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy big grin

I'm a signature!

Old Post May 18th, 2004 07:40 PM
Spearhead is currently offline Click here to Send Spearhead a Private Message Find more posts by Spearhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Family Guy, South Park, The Simpsons...All the best shows are cartoons these days.

Old Post May 18th, 2004 07:41 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spearhead
Prophet

wait...I forgot the Brak Show. How can I forget the Brak show

I'm a signature!

Old Post May 18th, 2004 07:41 PM
Spearhead is currently offline Click here to Send Spearhead a Private Message Find more posts by Spearhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
super pr*xy

i love cartoons love i wonder how amish kids do without it... i just like that anything is possible. no ridiculously dangerous stunts that somebody could die over and the animation is good. and some of them have nice plot lines. plus the cartoons these days are more oriented to the adult audiences because the kids who loved them then are now adults. imagine 20 years from now, a 30 year old adult going on and on about pokemon (hey that rhymed), pretty funny sight huh. just like now, 30 year old guys talking abouth bugs and popeye... they're timeless...

Old Post May 18th, 2004 11:51 PM
super pr*xy is currently offline Click here to Send super pr*xy a Private Message Find more posts by super pr*xy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spartaz

quote:
Originally posted by BackFire
Family Guy, South Park, The Simpsons...All the best shows are cartoons these days.

I second that. Most cartoons are kids crap, but those I like. You forgot Futurama wink

Last edited by Spartaz on May 26th, 2004 at 10:58 PM

Old Post May 26th, 2004 10:50 PM
Spartaz is currently offline Click here to Send Spartaz a Private Message Find more posts by Spartaz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evolution
Restricted

Account Restricted

i like cartoons because your only a kid once.

im almost 20 and hell i still watch the originals.

f*ck spongebob simpsons and family guy rule.

Old Post May 31st, 2004 02:36 AM
Evolution is currently offline Click here to Send Evolution a Private Message Find more posts by Evolution Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wuTa

i noticed noone has mentioned jusitce league yet...thats a great cartoon....but you cant forget the classics like the smurfs, scooby doo, garfeild and friends, and inspector gadget

Old Post May 31st, 2004 05:10 AM
wuTa is currently offline Click here to Send wuTa a Private Message Find more posts by wuTa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Agent Elrond
The Curse is gone

i think cartoons rot your brain out, but I watch The Simpsons and King of the Hill, so not all of them do.

Old Post May 31st, 2004 05:31 AM
Agent Elrond is currently offline Click here to Send Agent Elrond a Private Message Find more posts by Agent Elrond Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote