KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » What kids show did you watch?

What kids show did you watch?
Started by: ScottsLover

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ScottsLover
I love Cyclops!

Tongue What kids show did you watch?

i used to watch power rangers like all the other kids back in 95' and i think its a crappy show now.

Old Post May 29th, 2004 08:52 PM
ScottsLover is currently offline Click here to Send ScottsLover a Private Message Find more posts by ScottsLover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazy_c
Very Tired

Too many to mention. Power Rangers was one of them though and i think it started before '95.

Old Post May 29th, 2004 09:26 PM
crazy_c is currently offline Click here to Send crazy_c a Private Message Find more posts by crazy_c Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
moonwalker741
1039-Smoothed

power rangers, barney, rugrats,......n thats all i can think of....is ' Rockos Modern Life ' considered a kids show?

Old Post May 29th, 2004 10:32 PM
moonwalker741 is currently offline Click here to Send moonwalker741 a Private Message Find more posts by moonwalker741 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScottsLover
I love Cyclops!

quote:
Originally posted by crazy_c
Too many to mention. Power Rangers was one of them though and i think it started before '95.

well it was around there. i forgot to mention the simpsons and i still watch that show! it better not end... sad

Old Post May 29th, 2004 10:46 PM
ScottsLover is currently offline Click here to Send ScottsLover a Private Message Find more posts by ScottsLover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chez
Corporal-Captain

Yeah, I was another Power Rangers buff. embarrasment Pretty sad, looking back now...

Other stuff I watched as a kid were Sesame Street (the classic years), Lamb Chop's Playalong, Barney (it was on in the mornings, but I've always hated it), Shining Time Station, Saved by the Bell, and that's all I can remember at the moment.

Old Post May 31st, 2004 06:20 AM
chez is currently offline Click here to Send chez a Private Message Find more posts by chez Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Punkyhermy
like memory in motion

Rugrats, Kim Possible, Even Stevans...

Old Post May 31st, 2004 03:28 PM
Punkyhermy is currently offline Click here to Send Punkyhermy a Private Message Find more posts by Punkyhermy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spearhead
Prophet

......sesame street erm

I'm a signature!

Old Post Jun 1st, 2004 12:40 AM
Spearhead is currently offline Click here to Send Spearhead a Private Message Find more posts by Spearhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScottsLover
I love Cyclops!

they canceled ALOT of old cartoons i used to watch...duck tales, gargoyles, erm gumbi maybe?

Old Post Jun 1st, 2004 04:18 AM
Pred@tor
The Huntress

I used to watch Bananas in Pajamas. It was a big piece of crap.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2004 08:15 AM
Pred@tor is currently offline Click here to Send Pred@tor a Private Message Find more posts by Pred@tor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

I watched Sesame Street when I was super young. Can't really remember it too much though.

Early elementary school I was into cartoons like Duck Tales, Smurfs and all of those Disney Afternoon (as they called it). Anybody remember James Bond Jr or MC Hammer's cartoon?

Greg Oden: The future of the Blazers. The future of the NBA.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2004 08:26 AM
Myth is currently offline Click here to Send Myth a Private Message Find more posts by Myth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

sesame street,
TMNT (original one, not the crappy modern one),
Postman Pat,
Mr Men,
Thomas the Tank engine

Old Post Jun 1st, 2004 11:49 AM
eleveninches is currently offline Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
[D_A]Kherr

I still watch cartoons on a regular basis. My fav channels are in fact Cartoon Network (Teen Titans are pretty good), Nickelodeon (I like the Fairly Oddparents), Disney Channel (Kim Possible's good), and Toon Disney for all the old classics (Gargoyles is great!)

Old Post Jun 1st, 2004 06:36 PM
[D_A]Kherr is currently offline Click here to Send [D_A]Kherr a Private Message Find more posts by [D_A]Kherr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
super pr*xy

i watched a lot of 70's anime... voltes v, diamos, mazinger z, astro boy... i also liked the american cartoons like tom and jerry, popeye, looney tunes, the jetsons, speed racer... there were also some japanese live action ones like ultraman, magmaman, bioman, shaider, mask rider black... plus sh!tloads more. oh, and i think the power angers kick a$$!

Old Post Jun 1st, 2004 08:26 PM
super pr*xy is currently offline Click here to Send super pr*xy a Private Message Find more posts by super pr*xy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chez
Corporal-Captain

...Darkwing Duck... Gargoyles... Tale Spin... Winnie the Pooh... Captain Planet... (I sure did watch a lot of TV...)

Old Post Jun 1st, 2004 09:46 PM
chez is currently offline Click here to Send chez a Private Message Find more posts by chez Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Red Superfly
You creepy little stalker

The Real Ghostbusters

Ninja Turtles (RIP Rocksteady and Bebop)

Trap Door

Transformers

Bucky O Haire

Thundercats

He-Man

Kids TV rocked back then - you can take all that Anime crap and shove it.

The only decent cartoons today are X-Men Evolution and the He-Man remake.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2004 03:44 PM
Red Superfly is currently offline Click here to Send Red Superfly a Private Message Find more posts by Red Superfly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
furryman
honky

yeah Bucky O'Hare! I have issue#2 comic of it big grin
Super Ted
Sharky & George

wow there was loads I've forgotten right now no expression

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2004 08:18 PM
furryman is currently offline Click here to Send furryman a Private Message Find more posts by furryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Red Superfly
You creepy little stalker

Captain Planet! That was brilliant, I even still know all the words to the song.

Sharky and George - I used to have a friend who named his fish Sharky and George cos we were fans of the show.

OK - something thats been pecking my head for a while - does anybody remember that show where it was a bunch of high school kids who got mutated by radioactive waste or something? It was pretty morbid for a kids show but I liked it. It was kinda sick, like Swamp Thing. I can't remember the name of it at all.

Also heres a few more of the top of my head:

Count Duckula

Attack Of The Killer Tomatoes.

Teddy Ruxpin

Banana Man (what an awesome idea)

AH THE MEMORIES!

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2004 08:47 PM
Red Superfly is currently offline Click here to Send Red Superfly a Private Message Find more posts by Red Superfly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RoguePw25
Hogwarts Headboy

Power Rangers was really good. I turned to it the other day and they've just gotten stupid. Once the PInk Ranger left, (Kimberly) it was downhill from there.

I also watched, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Roco's Modern Life, sesame street and whole bunch others.

Learn from yesterday...
Live for today...
Hope for tomorrow...

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2004 09:12 PM
RoguePw25 is currently offline Click here to Send RoguePw25 a Private Message Find more posts by RoguePw25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SeptemberRain
Killer

Eek the Cat

Pretty girls make graves

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2004 09:15 PM
SeptemberRain is currently offline Click here to Send SeptemberRain a Private Message Find more posts by SeptemberRain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SeptemberRain
Killer

Dark Wing Duck

Pretty girls make graves

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2004 09:16 PM
SeptemberRain is currently offline Click here to Send SeptemberRain a Private Message Find more posts by SeptemberRain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote