KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » hells kitchen

hells kitchen
Started by: Deano

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Deano

hells kitchen

anyone watch this show... i think it is excellent and im really hooked..
the show is about 10 celebrities who have had about 1 weeks training and have to cook for 72 people a night for two weeks and every couple of days, someone is voted out...the head chef who is training them is the best in britain and is probably the most foul mouthed person in britain...if you get him angry then thats it...i laughed my head off when he said to edwina currie(someone in politics who had a affair with the prime minister) ' you shagged our prime minister and now you are trying to shag me from behind..lol....he was angry because she cooked something wrong...i dont thing the americans will see this in thier country....there is one american celebrity on the show..belinda carlisle

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Jun 4th, 2004 10:29 PM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CrazyEyes
Darkness Cannon

Gordon Ramsey is a legend, along with Pat Sharp and Bill Cosby. It's a shame it's finished, but let's hope it returns next year. I'm glad Jen won, but I think it should have been Al.

Attachment: ramsey.jpg
This has been downloaded 44 time(s).

Ah waffels! wooHooo!!
- Hiro

Old Post Jun 7th, 2004 06:42 PM
CrazyEyes is currently offline Click here to Send CrazyEyes a Private Message Find more posts by CrazyEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

i would of liked edwina to win!

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Jun 7th, 2004 09:01 PM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Abbita

I wasn't too keen on it erm

Old Post Jun 7th, 2004 09:20 PM
Abbita is currently offline Click here to Send Abbita a Private Message Find more posts by Abbita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ladygrim
The Grim piratess

i thought this show was f..king ace heehee well dun jen but i wish james dreyfus won he was so funny

Old Post Jun 8th, 2004 11:59 AM
ladygrim is currently offline Click here to Send ladygrim a Private Message Find more posts by ladygrim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

dreyfus was quite annoying after a while

Old Post Jun 8th, 2004 10:19 PM
ladygrim
The Grim piratess

no i think he kept that kitchen alive half the time if they took him away it would of been shite

Old Post Jun 9th, 2004 01:51 PM
ladygrim is currently offline Click here to Send ladygrim a Private Message Find more posts by ladygrim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

true...i didnt like matt..he annoyed me..all he said was mate and man

Old Post Jun 9th, 2004 09:25 PM
ladygrim
The Grim piratess

yeah that matt was shite god annoying piece of crap

Old Post Jun 14th, 2004 12:09 PM