KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Xena haters come here!

Xena haters come here!
Started by: furryman

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
furryman
honky

Miffed Xena haters come here!

Who else hates Xena?

Old Post Feb 28th, 2004 08:33 PM
furryman is currently offline Click here to Send furryman a Private Message Find more posts by furryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Furious Angel

moi! moi! *jumps up and down*eek!

Old Post Feb 28th, 2004 08:34 PM
Furious Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Furious Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Furious Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil bitchiness
-

ARGH!! I hate Xena!!

Pointless! Ive never seen anything so pointless!!

في هذا العالم ثلاثة أشخاص أفسدوا البشرية : راعي غنم , طبيب و راكب الجمال , و راكب الجمال هو أسوأ نشال و أسوأ مشعوذ بين الثلاثة

Old Post Feb 28th, 2004 08:36 PM
lil bitchiness is currently offline Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Xena
Warrior Princess

FIRST OF ALL! This thread is just mock MY thread! Really dont you people have something better to do than mock someone else? Really this IS absurd!

Made by Cinemaddiction smile

Old Post Feb 28th, 2004 08:37 PM
Xena is currently offline Click here to Send Xena a Private Message Find more posts by Xena Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

He is just expressing opinion roll eyes (sarcastic)
and I hate it, it's just a stupid show really roll eyes (sarcastic)

I mean really how many guys can she kill without getting a scratch on her erm

Old Post Feb 28th, 2004 08:41 PM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Furious Angel

quote:
Originally posted by Xena fan
FIRST OF ALL! This thread is just mock MY thread! Really dont you people have something better to do than mock someone else? Really this IS absurd!

oh yes...very absurd!

Old Post Feb 28th, 2004 08:44 PM
Furious Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Furious Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Furious Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil bitchiness
-

She talks like shes constipated too yes

Mutilated Greek Mythology as well...yes savegaly mutilated history of the ancients!!

في هذا العالم ثلاثة أشخاص أفسدوا البشرية : راعي غنم , طبيب و راكب الجمال , و راكب الجمال هو أسوأ نشال و أسوأ مشعوذ بين الثلاثة

lil bitchiness is currently offline Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Xena
Warrior Princess

Is quite obvious some little girl has taken a personal vendetta against me! So she gather her friends around just to flame. Fine! I know how to use the ignore option and the report option!

This thread is nothin but a flamer DIRECTED AT ME!

Made by Cinemaddiction smile

Xena is currently offline Click here to Send Xena a Private Message Find more posts by Xena Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil bitchiness
-

quote:
Originally posted by jacksparrow22
oh yes...very absurd!

HAHAHAHA!!! laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

*falls of chair laughing*

Old Post Feb 28th, 2004 08:45 PM
silver_tears

quote:
Is quite obvious some little girl has taken a personal vendetta against me! So she gather her friends around just to flame. Fine! I know how to use the ignore option and the report option!

This thread is nothin but a flamer DIRECTED AT ME!

are you Xena roll eyes (sarcastic)
did you create the show confused

If not, then this has nothing to do with you, stop being a diva

Old Post Feb 28th, 2004 08:46 PM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CaPtaInCLaUdiA
brunette and tanned <3

hahahhaa!

I hate the animation movie of xena

she's miss california <3

CaPtaInCLaUdiA is currently offline Click here to Send CaPtaInCLaUdiA a Private Message Find more posts by CaPtaInCLaUdiA Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
furryman
honky

quote:

You requested us to not express our negative feelings in your thread. The moderator of this forum suggested we make this thread (even the name) to vent our feelings which we have the right to.

furryman is currently offline Click here to Send furryman a Private Message Find more posts by furryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
furryman
honky

quote:
Originally posted by jacksparrow22
oh yes...very absurd!

omg rolling on floor laughing

Old Post Feb 28th, 2004 08:47 PM
lil bitchiness
-

confused What the hell is going on?

Tex said we can make this thread if we dont like Xena...and thats what we're doing...What the f**k?

Old Post Feb 28th, 2004 08:47 PM
furryman
honky

I just feel like such a pervert for watching it once

Old Post Feb 28th, 2004 08:48 PM
silver_tears

precisely smart
if you don't like it feel free to abstain from visiting this thread yes

Old Post Feb 28th, 2004 08:48 PM
lil bitchiness
-

eek! Hercules is sexy!!

Nah hes not... He should have been....nice hair thou

Old Post Feb 28th, 2004 08:49 PM
furryman
honky

Cleopatra: 2025, now that was a sexy show, Virginia Pratt can come to my future any day eek!

Old Post Feb 28th, 2004 08:50 PM
Xena
Warrior Princess

quote:
Originally posted by silver_tears
are you Xena roll eyes (sarcastic)
did you create the show confused

If not, then this has nothing to do with you, stop being a diva

NO Im NOT Xena!

I didnt create the show!

Im one of her fans! So why do you feel the need to trash talk her? This is obviously an attempt to get even for what I said to lilbitchness and windacer in that giger thread! Sheeeesh!

Old Post Feb 28th, 2004 08:50 PM
lil bitchiness
-

quote:
Originally posted by burlyman
Cleopatra: 2025, now that was a sexy show, Virginia Pratt can come to my future any day eek!

laughing out loud That show is so funny!!! And sexy...thumb up

I hate Xena though.... She can also fly..and her combat techniques suck....erm

Old Post Feb 28th, 2004 08:51 PM