KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Reno 911

Reno 911
Started by: DanieLs_4_Ever

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kelly_Bean
Warum ist die Sonne rund?

Warning Reno 911

Well even though this show is off air now, it was freaking funny, I loved it. my favorite character from the show was Dangles. His shorts killed me, I laugh throughout the whole show. Does anyone else like it?

Old Post Feb 29th, 2004 01:31 AM
Kelly_Bean is currently offline Click here to Send Kelly_Bean a Private Message Find more posts by Kelly_Bean Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

I luved this show I just liked how they were all goof offs. To Bad this show came out after they made super troopers kinda stole there ideas. But I luved the show thought it was funny as hell my favorite characters was the black guy dangles. Especially when dangles was tlaking to that one girl that said she collected baby cloths. He was like You coolllect bbbaaabby cloths laughing out loud

Old Post Feb 29th, 2004 05:23 PM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kelly_Bean

Dangles is the white dude with the tiny shorts

Old Post Feb 29th, 2004 05:37 PM
Kelly_Bean is currently offline Click here to Send Kelly_Bean a Private Message Find more posts by Kelly_Bean Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyIsMadSexy

i love RENO 911!!!! its soooo hysterical! i love it when theyre being inspected by the doctor with dangles,i wont explain it because it kinda ruins it if ya dont see it yourself, but i love this show, but why'd it go off air? i never figured that out.

he's sooooo sexy and so is ORLANDO!!!!

i dont know how to put their picture on here, but trust me its good

Old Post Feb 29th, 2004 09:45 PM
JohnnyIsMadSexy is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyIsMadSexy a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyIsMadSexy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

its funny...but compared to Chappelle show its NOTHING!

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Feb 29th, 2004 09:49 PM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kelly_Bean

Im not much for chapelle's show, Its reno911 all the way for me, and it was just on tv, and dangle was wearing these different pairs of shorts, they were bluejean and they were freaking short, i kept laughing, and then he started crying like a girl X'-D

Old Post Mar 1st, 2004 12:01 AM