KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Reboot

Reboot
Started by: Shadow_King

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Shadow_King
-

Reboot

has anyone seen this great canadian show.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2004 09:43 AM
Shadow_King is currently offline Click here to Send Shadow_King a Private Message Find more posts by Shadow_King Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
super pr*xy

yup... i thought it was cool.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2004 04:42 PM
super pr*xy is currently offline Click here to Send super pr*xy a Private Message Find more posts by super pr*xy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shadow_King
-

i am shocked that no one watches this show. I liked the whole concept its one of a kind.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2004 07:55 PM
Shadow_King is currently offline Click here to Send Shadow_King a Private Message Find more posts by Shadow_King Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

i watched it

"Nothing is ever as good as you can imagine it."

Old Post Aug 28th, 2004 08:02 PM
SnakeEyes is currently offline Click here to Send SnakeEyes a Private Message Find more posts by SnakeEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dublecee
Restricted

Account Restricted

that show was of the hizzle fa shizzle

Old Post Aug 28th, 2004 08:46 PM
dublecee is currently offline Click here to Send dublecee a Private Message Find more posts by dublecee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shadow_King
-

i am guessing that means great. so yea it was off the hook.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2004 11:16 PM
RaventheOnly
GheutWunOlathWholSsussun

It was cool eek! but hasn't been on air here.....for....like..... 3-4 years messed

Old Post Aug 29th, 2004 12:02 AM
RaventheOnly is currently offline Click here to Send RaventheOnly a Private Message Find more posts by RaventheOnly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shadow_King
-

i thought it was still on air just showing repeats. i just want to see what happens with the hunt.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2004 12:23 AM
RaventheOnly
GheutWunOlathWholSsussun

What channel? sad its not on cartoon network at least anymore sad

Old Post Aug 29th, 2004 12:37 AM
RaventheOnly is currently offline Click here to Send RaventheOnly a Private Message Find more posts by RaventheOnly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shadow_King
-

well i recoreded all the eps and the last episode i ever saw was the movie my two bobs. and thats all i never got to see the hunt if that ever was an episode made.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2004 12:45 AM
Tex
Yumsz

Back in the days I thought the animation was the shit, but I saw some reruns recently and it looked hella cheap.

It was still a good show! thumb up

Old Post Aug 29th, 2004 01:14 AM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shadow_King
-

yea i know what you mean. same time reboot came out beast wars came out and that was also canadian. i notice that canadian like use that kind of animation. but reboot was the best canadian made tv show in my opinion.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2004 01:27 AM
Tex
Yumsz

Who was the bad guy? Megabyte? evil face

Old Post Aug 29th, 2004 05:16 AM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shadow_King
-

NO it was not megabyte it was TROJAN megabyte

Old Post Aug 29th, 2004 05:18 AM
Shadow_King
-

which one should be my first Avatar:Bob,Matrix,or Megabyte????

Old Post Aug 29th, 2004 05:30 AM
F_doomed
Senior Samari

Reboot was a great show I liked the one where Enzo get turned into megabyte and Andra gets turned into hex... that was cool.

Also the one where enzo gets the Viral icon I want to see where they go wit that.

http://s226.photobucket.com/albums/dd207/symbiotecollection/ for All your symbiote picture needs

Old Post Dec 12th, 2004 03:31 AM
F_doomed is currently offline Click here to Send F_doomed a Private Message Find more posts by F_doomed Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shadow_King
-

Yep they both were cool episodes.... what do you mean when enzo got that viral icon???

Old Post Dec 12th, 2004 06:32 AM
F_doomed
Senior Samari

You didnt see the last eposide did u hex was pissed with Matrix and took Enzos icon and gave him a red and black one "so you Dont turn out like him"or somthin like that Got any good Fanfics?

http://s226.photobucket.com/albums/dd207/symbiotecollection/ for All your symbiote picture needs

Old Post Dec 21st, 2004 11:59 PM
F_doomed is currently offline Click here to Send F_doomed a Private Message Find more posts by F_doomed Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shadow_King
-

that wasent the las episode.

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2004 01:22 AM
F_doomed
Senior Samari

acuttly I think it was It was Like after Damon rising Hex died then ie. Last good Epsoide Merry christmas

Old Post Dec 24th, 2004 05:55 PM