KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » The Batman

The Batman
Started by: Punkyhermy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Punkyhermy
like memory in motion

Miffed The Batman

Did anyone tune in to this utter piece of crap this morning? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Sep 11th, 2004 09:23 PM
Punkyhermy is currently offline Click here to Send Punkyhermy a Private Message Find more posts by Punkyhermy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
super pr*xy

i have it on tivo. still haven't seen it though. i thought the animation was pretty good. the joker actually looked maniacal.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2004 10:58 PM
super pr*xy is currently offline Click here to Send super pr*xy a Private Message Find more posts by super pr*xy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BloomBabyGirl
Bond....James Bond

the joker kinda scared me. he reminded me of the dog beast thing in Hellboy. i thought it was as good as batman can get after all this time but my heart still belongs to batman beyond

bitches bow down

Old Post Sep 12th, 2004 11:42 PM
BloomBabyGirl is currently offline Click here to Send BloomBabyGirl a Private Message Find more posts by BloomBabyGirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Punkyhermy
like memory in motion

no man, BTAS IS THE BEST!
And the JLU Batman.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2004 01:30 AM
Punkyhermy is currently offline Click here to Send Punkyhermy a Private Message Find more posts by Punkyhermy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Red Superfly
You creepy little stalker

quote:
Originally posted by mc pee pants
the joker actually looked maniacal.

You are kidding, right?

The old animated series made the Joker way more menacing. The look, the dark, brooding, FUNNY, schizophrenic nutball with the amazing voice of Mark Hamill is light years ahead of that clown we are getting subjected to today.

There's no subtelty left anymore.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2004 05:55 PM
Red Superfly is currently offline Click here to Send Red Superfly a Private Message Find more posts by Red Superfly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
super pr*xy

i guess it's personal preference. i just lke the way he looks, nothing else.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2004 10:28 PM
super pr*xy is currently offline Click here to Send super pr*xy a Private Message Find more posts by super pr*xy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Punkyhermy
like memory in motion

MARK HAMIL RULED!!!

Old Post Sep 14th, 2004 02:35 AM
VenomVA

It sucked!!! I loved the Fox and WB Batman with Kevin Conroy as Bruce/Batman and Mark Hamill as joker. No one can do Batman better than Kevin just like no one can voice Spidey (in a cartoon) like Christopher Daniel Barnes.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2004 02:48 AM
VenomVA is currently offline Click here to Send VenomVA a Private Message Find more posts by VenomVA Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
amity75

I was looking forward to this cartoon. I haven't seen it yet. What else was wrong with it?

Post in the Indiana Jones forum.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2004 11:50 PM
amity75 is currently offline Click here to Send amity75 a Private Message Find more posts by amity75 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Punkyhermy
like memory in motion

Well lets just say, Batman is Peter Parker, Joker is a deformed Moneky,Mr.Freeze has an iceburg for a head and Alfred is bossy.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2004 12:21 AM
Mr Parker

Yeah some of the effects were cool but it just doesnt measure up to BATMAN the animated series.like he said,no one does joker better than mark hamill and the joker is stupid looking.I also agree that nobody can do batman like kevin like nobody can do spidey like chris barnes.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2004 09:39 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Punkyhermy
like memory in motion

No one can sing liek Conroy either!

Old Post Sep 17th, 2004 11:20 PM
Mr Parker

at least for me,I dont think its a horrible cartoon.other than bruce waynes voice and the looks of some of the villians-especially JOKER,I can at least sit through it,something I cant do with the new spiderman cartoon.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2004 09:39 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Punkyhermy
like memory in motion

Who saw the 'penguin' episode?
This version of Alfred is sooo lame!!!

Old Post Sep 19th, 2004 02:57 PM
Mr Zero
Darth Xero

I think this new "The Batman" is 100 times better than that old scratchy B:TAS series. Batman in that old BTAS looked FAT and had a head shaped like a box. At least in this new show Batman is lean and fit and has a normal head and doesn't sound like a zombie.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2004 02:59 PM
Mr Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wuTa

what day/time/channel is it on?

Old Post Sep 19th, 2004 03:27 PM
wuTa is currently offline Click here to Send wuTa a Private Message Find more posts by wuTa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ladygrim
The Grim piratess

erm boring

Old Post Sep 19th, 2004 03:27 PM
ladygrim is currently offline Click here to Send ladygrim a Private Message Find more posts by ladygrim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Punkyhermy
like memory in motion

quote:
Originally posted by Mr Zero
I think this new "The Batman" is 100 times better than that old scratchy B:TAS series. Batman in that old BTAS looked FAT and had a head shaped like a box. At least in this new show Batman is lean and fit and has a normal head and doesn't sound like a zombie.

WWWWWWWWWWWHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTT??????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WHAT DO U MEAN DEAR BRUCEY'S UGLY?!!!!!!!!
BOX HEAD????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's THE batman's 'Bruce Wayne' that oughtta be thrown out of the window!!!!!HE LOOKS LIKE JACKIE CHAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! mad

Old Post Sep 19th, 2004 08:05 PM
Punkyhermy
like memory in motion

love

Attachment: bruce.jpg
This has been downloaded 40 time(s).

Old Post Sep 19th, 2004 08:11 PM
Mr Parker

quote:
Originally posted by Punkyhermy

WWWWWWWWWWWHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTT??????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WHAT DO U MEAN DEAR BRUCEY'S UGLY?!!!!!!!!
BOX HEAD????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's THE batman's 'Bruce Wayne' that oughtta be thrown out of the window!!!!!HE LOOKS LIKE JACKIE CHAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! mad

yeah please,that is lame criticisem.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2004 09:42 PM