KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Tripping the Rift

Will you watch tonight.
This poll is closed.
Yes 1 100.00%
No 0 0%
Total: 1 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Tripping the Rift
Started by: Carth

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Carth
I'm the main man, punk.

Tripping the Rift

Anyone else going to check out this show tonight? The previews look funny.

It airs on Scifi Channel.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2004 12:39 AM
Carth is currently offline Click here to Send Carth a Private Message Find more posts by Carth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Holcomb

I watched the premiere last week and thought it was funny.

I plan on watching this week too.

Stuttering John cracks me up.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2004 05:44 PM
Holcomb is currently offline Click here to Send Holcomb a Private Message Find more posts by Holcomb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
icedoj

yeah it was totally nuts! I liked the God episode better than the mutilation ball one though...i plan to tivo this weeks since i can't check it out ...hope it's as good as the first!

Old Post Mar 16th, 2004 06:06 PM
icedoj is currently offline Click here to Send icedoj a Private Message Find more posts by icedoj Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Striel
Delirious and Deluded

I watched it last week. I thought it was okay.

www.theangrytruth.com

Old Post Mar 16th, 2004 08:13 PM
Striel is currently offline Click here to Send Striel a Private Message Find more posts by Striel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Holcomb

When is Darth Bobo going to make an appearance?

I remember him from the internet short but he hasn't been in an episode yet.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2004 10:14 PM
Holcomb is currently offline Click here to Send Holcomb a Private Message Find more posts by Holcomb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steely balls

funny

Old Post Mar 16th, 2004 11:04 PM
steely balls is currently offline Click here to Send steely balls a Private Message Find more posts by steely balls Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
icedoj

anybody catch last nights episode??

Old Post Mar 19th, 2004 04:00 PM
icedoj is currently offline Click here to Send icedoj a Private Message Find more posts by icedoj Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
icedoj

Darf Bobo...is in full force in this new episode...My friend thankfully TiVo-ed it so i just finished watching it...it's not quite as in yer face as the first two...much more subdued really...although i gotta say...Spamela Anderslut???? Brilliant!!!

Old Post Mar 19th, 2004 05:07 PM
Holcomb

It was good to finally see Darph Bobo. Don't forget that Spamela Anderslut was from Titiusmaximus! big grin

Old Post Mar 19th, 2004 09:00 PM
Carth
I'm the main man, punk.

Six + wardrobe malfunction = laughing

Old Post Mar 20th, 2004 05:50 AM
Carth is currently offline Click here to Send Carth a Private Message Find more posts by Carth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Holcomb

quote:
Originally posted by Lobo
Six + wardrobe malfunction = laughing

That was good. Another thing that was funny from the last episode was the implant saleman walking around. A lot of jiggling going on there.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2004 07:50 PM
icedoj

the thing won't let me vote!!!??!...ah well *shrug* ... i heard that there's an ep coming up soon with a cameo by Webster (aka Emmanual Lewis)! i hope this is real and not a hoax because ...well...just because... has anyone else heard about this?

Old Post Mar 25th, 2004 11:22 PM
Holcomb

I saw TtR last night and there was no Webster. That would have been great though. The show was still pretty funny though - the whole Singapore mocking think was funny. "Kill the sidewalk soiler!"

Old Post Mar 26th, 2004 05:02 PM
Carth
I'm the main man, punk.

Webster is next week.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2004 05:04 AM
Holcomb

quote:
Originally posted by Lobo
Webster is next week.

Yes, yes he is. It should be funny.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2004 10:46 PM
icedoj

yup...this week indeed...in honor of April Fool's i wonder? of course it could be a hoax too...i wouldn't put it past this show to promise that and then deliver something totally different...either way i'll be watching to see for myself what goes down.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2004 07:56 PM
Holcomb

Wrong about the April fool's joke. Webster was indeed on. He was pretty funny to. I liked the whole court scene with him.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2004 03:58 PM