KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Favorite Simpsons quote, episode, moment, etc.

Favorite Simpsons quote, episode, moment, etc.
Started by: Wolf Dog

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Refused
Iconoclast

Favorite Simpsons quote, episode, moment, etc.

Post Up.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2004 05:00 AM
Refused is currently offline Click here to Send Refused a Private Message Find more posts by Refused Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

Thaaa. . . . Simmmpssssonnnnnnssssssss.

My favorite episode is the April Fools one.

My favorite quote is "What about the weiner, I saw a man lift a paint can with one."

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Oct 24th, 2004 07:13 PM
ToMacco is currently offline Click here to Send ToMacco a Private Message Find more posts by ToMacco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

Where homer is at the bi-mon-sci-fi-con, and he says:

"Are you sure that this is meant to be a sci-fi convention; It's full of geeks.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2004 01:50 PM
eleveninches is currently offline Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeepPink

The bit in that halloween one where Bart and Lisa are in the 3 bears house and Bart tastes the first two porridges, and hes all like
"Well this doesn't take a genius" or whatever and then pours one porridge into the other!!!!!! GOD that was funny!!

You do what you love, and f*ck the rest.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2004 09:00 PM
DeepPink is currently offline Click here to Send DeepPink a Private Message Find more posts by DeepPink Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
matchbox

i like the bit when homer makes the barbique and he gets cerment on the instutions and has to read the french. 'la grill, what the hell is la grill!' i love that.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2004 09:30 PM
matchbox is currently offline Click here to Send matchbox a Private Message Find more posts by matchbox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeepPink

lol laughing

Old Post Nov 8th, 2004 09:31 PM
DeepPink is currently offline Click here to Send DeepPink a Private Message Find more posts by DeepPink Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
matchbox

and that one where the old guy who is grandpas friend gets his beard stuck in the pencil sharpener and grandpa is trying to help him, then he just runs off, lol

Old Post Nov 8th, 2004 09:47 PM
matchbox is currently offline Click here to Send matchbox a Private Message Find more posts by matchbox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
matchbox

and duffman! 'duffman is thrusting in the direction of the problem!', duffman can't breathe!'. that guy rocks!

Old Post Nov 8th, 2004 09:58 PM
DeepPink

That one where a dollar coin falls on Lennys head and when he takes it out all this blood comes out. . . . laughing laughing

Old Post Nov 8th, 2004 10:02 PM
matchbox

lol, i love that one laughing laughing laughing

Old Post Nov 8th, 2004 10:05 PM
DeepPink

I like it cos its the one with the Loch Ness Monster, and the village people are SO funny cos they just stand around the whole time looking depressed! big grin big grin big grin

Old Post Nov 8th, 2004 10:07 PM
Refused
Iconoclast

quote:
Originally posted by matchbox
and that one where the old guy who is grandpas friend gets his beard stuck in the pencil sharpener and grandpa is trying to help him, then he just runs off, lol

Im laughing right now just by remembering that. lol

Old Post Nov 13th, 2004 03:25 AM
Refused is currently offline Click here to Send Refused a Private Message Find more posts by Refused Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote