KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » The Sopranos

The Sopranos
Started by: DeNiro

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DeNiro

The Sopranos

Who has seen every epsiode of The Sopranos and is as good as fan as me and likes this show. I think that it is thebest show on TV period. I own all the seasons on DVD. I cant wait for the 5th epdisode to come out. I have watched the first 3 seasons 3 time each and the 4th one once.

and if u do watch it who is ur favorit character and why.

I like christopher- he is funny and crazy he flips out on ne one except Tony of course but he has always been my favorite for some reason. Then Tony and Either Paulie or Sil.

Old Post Jan 20th, 2004 03:41 AM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BadKitty
cockeyed

I love this show D. paulie walnuts is my favorite..but I dont like that he's turning on tony...last season made me mad..they should have tied up alot of lose ends now theres only one season left!! [SPOILER - highlight to read]: though when tony killed ralphie I was shocked and in awe!but I know they have to cover alot so I am guessing every episode will be awesome this time around!

Old Post Jan 20th, 2004 02:29 PM
BadKitty is currently offline Click here to Send BadKitty a Private Message Find more posts by BadKitty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deathblow
-

yeah it really sucks Ralphie died. Joe Pantoliano is one of my fave actors sad

Old Post Jan 20th, 2004 03:45 PM
Deathblow is currently offline Click here to Send Deathblow a Private Message Find more posts by Deathblow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BadKitty
cockeyed

he was becoming one of my favorites too..though this season I think we will see many favorites get killed since this is the last one

Old Post Jan 20th, 2004 04:05 PM
BadKitty is currently offline Click here to Send BadKitty a Private Message Find more posts by BadKitty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

remeber when he called up paulie walnuts mother in the home and told her he was the cops and that paulie got caughte sucking cub scouts dick OMG laughing out loud that cracked me up so bad laughing out loud

Old Post Jan 21st, 2004 04:10 AM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BadKitty
cockeyed

Paulie was soo pissed! Haha!
my favorite sopranos episode is episode-#37 - The Pine Barrens

I laugh my butt off at Paulie and Christoper wandering around in the woods looking for the Russian they shot,just to get lost them selves.the fact that Steve Buscemi directed that episode makes me love it all the more!
though this is yet another lose end on the show,whats going to happen with the Russians? Paulie may be in for a evil end because of this.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2004 07:32 AM
DeNiro

omg that is my favorite episode also. always has. my favorite part is when christopher is taking a piss outside of paulie window and paulie is like ooooo go do that on ur side. and christoper is like **** you and paulie was like what what did u say. christopher is like u heard me laughing out loud i was cracking up i dont know why i found that so funny.

and then my second favorite is the first episode ever.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2004 12:50 PM
EOWYN3

I love the episode with Christopher's drug intervention, Soprano style..I was seriously dying of laughter!

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2004 08:01 AM
EOWYN3 is currently offline Click here to Send EOWYN3 a Private Message Find more posts by EOWYN3 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roundisfunny

Sopranos fifth season

Well, dammit, I had written a long, involved post about my observations and speculations about the fifth season, following its debut episode tonight (3/7/04).

Unfortunately, this message board, like so many others, can and will log you off after a few minutes with no warning, and no preservation of the post you just wrote. Thanks. Thanks a heap.

AAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! mad mad

So, what did you all think of the first episode of season five?

Raising Arizona, 1987

Old Post Mar 8th, 2004 04:39 AM
roundisfunny is currently offline Click here to Send roundisfunny a Private Message Find more posts by roundisfunny Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BadKitty
cockeyed

looks promising..I'm glad they brought up the 'pine barrons' episode.I hoped they would have covered that last season..but last season they didn't cover nearly as much as they should have.I am also glad Steve Buscemi is joining the cast..I wonder if he will be directing any more episodes as well.

I wish Dr. Melfi would tell tony about the rape already

Old Post Mar 8th, 2004 05:00 AM
roundisfunny

Funny...I mentioned all of those items in my original post. I don't think it's looking good for Melfi ever letting Tony in on that secret, though...too much time has passed.

I heard that Buscemi is supposed to direct one episode this season. Didn't he direct the episode about Tony taking Meadow to college and finding the rat?

Okay, I'm not going to bother with spoiler guards, because most of this is speculation anyway. I think Ade might be done for, but I also think that the worse her situation looks, the more her chance for survival increases. Maybe Paulie and Christoper will kill each other (shortly after Christopher impregnates Ade), and Ade will run off with Artie, who will raise Christopher's son as his own.

It looks already like Tony and Buscemi are going to cross swords. I think one of them will kill the other by season's end. Deaths this season may also include (in order of likelihood):

1) Johnny Sacks
2) Valentina
3) Paulie Walnuts
4) Junior
5) Meadow (just to give it a "Godfather 3" feel)

Finally, I'm convinced that the revelation of the "secret weapons closet" is a blatant attempt at foreshadowing, especially the close-up of that hand grenade. I can just see it being thrown into the living room in some big, final confrontation, possibly ending the episode in a cliffhanger.

Given that season six isn't supposed to air until 2006, however, it better not be too torturous.

Raising Arizona, 1987

Old Post Mar 8th, 2004 05:08 AM
roundisfunny is currently offline Click here to Send roundisfunny a Private Message Find more posts by roundisfunny Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

Ur Favorite Soprano

Who is ur favorite gangster on the HBO series The Sopranos

Tony
Paulie Walnuts
Sil
Big Pussy
Junior
Christopher
Ralph
Richie
Furio

and some of these people have died in the show or are gone but they still can bechosen

my favorite is prolly Christopher just because he is so crazy and funny and he is the new up coming leader i think of the family if only he would stop all the extra bad shit he does on the side without tony's knowledge.

then I like Tony of course and prolly Sil

Old Post Mar 14th, 2004 04:56 PM
roundisfunny

My favorite: Tony Sirico (Paulie Walnuts). He seems like he would be the most like a gangster in real life. Something about the way he has always carried himself on that show lends an authenticity that I find lacking in most of the other characters.

In fact, I read that Sirico only accepted the role on the condition that [SPOILER - highlight to read]: his character would never, ever be a rat. Now, who else but a classic wiseguy-type would insist upon that?

I also like Furio, Christopher and Ralphie, though the latter two have/had some major flaws.

My least favorite character(s)? AJ, Meadow, Carmela and Tony. What a bunch of jerks! Also, Artie Bucco, Adriana, Dr. Melfi, Janice and Livia, for obvious reasons.

Raising Arizona, 1987

Old Post Mar 14th, 2004 10:32 PM
DeNiro

I also like Pauile alot he is very funny and as u said authentic. My favorite episode of the sopranos is Pine Barrens Epsidoe 11 in the 3rd seaosn when Paulie and Chrissy are in the woods and get lost. That was exceellent I cant wait for the 5th season to come out and i heard there will be like 7 season i sure hope that is the case

Old Post Mar 15th, 2004 04:02 PM
roundisfunny

Dude...the fifth season has been out for over a week. Two episodes have aired already.

Raising Arizona, 1987

Old Post Mar 15th, 2004 09:56 PM
DeNiro

No I mean to buy on DVD I cant wait for them to come on DVD cause I dont have HBO any more I own all four seasons on DVD and im waiting for number 5 to come out

Old Post Mar 17th, 2004 03:32 AM
ash007
Strength and Honour

its cost so much money DVDS

With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably.These words were uttered by Judge Aaron Satie -- as awisdom, and warning. The first time any man's freedom is trodden on, we're all damaged.

"One ought never to turn one's back on a threatened danger and try to run away from it. If you do that, you will double the danger. But if you meet it promptly and without flinching, you will reduce the danger by half.-----Sir Winston Churchill

Old Post Mar 17th, 2004 04:57 PM
ash007 is currently offline Click here to Send ash007 a Private Message Find more posts by ash007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roundisfunny

Yeah...I haven't bought any of them yet, but I'll try to pick them all up eventually (along with the rest of South Park, The Simpsons, the Shield, the Tick, the Ben Stiller Show, maybe Chappelle's show, etc, etc.

$$$$$!!!!

Raising Arizona, 1987

Old Post Mar 18th, 2004 09:05 PM
roundisfunny

Okay, just watched episode three. Pretty good, I thought. I can see Steve Buscemi going to work for Feege eventually, since he didn't interfere with him beating up Vittro. I can also see the Feds using Vittro as an "inside man".

Mostly, I can see Paulie and Feege getting into it BIG TIME later this season, with only one survivor.

That's kind of sad about Junior, but it was too funny when Junior thought he and Bobby were on "Curb Your Enthusiasm". To be honest, when I first watched "CYE", I thought Jeff, Larry's manager WAS the same guy that played Bobby on "The Sopranos".

I missed part of it. What suggestion did Christopher have at the meeting with Johnny Sacks?

Raising Arizona, 1987

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2004 04:04 AM
roundisfunny

Ah, episode four just aired (3/28/04), and I see this thread is just as active as ever. It was fulfilling to see Tony's Machiavellian methods in dealing with Feech, but I must take exception to half of the guys in New Jersey becoming so enamored with Carmella.

Come on! We had Joe Penny the construction guy, Furio, the bear-hunting guy, and now the school counselor! Is the haggardly, menopausal shrew so common to that area that men in their early 40's have little else to turn to for companionship? Dr. Melfi's single...why can't SHE find a man?

Raising Arizona, 1987

Old Post Mar 29th, 2004 03:40 AM