KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Spaced

Spaced
Started by: AnonymousNerd

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
AnonymousNerd
Nerdo to the rescue!!

Spaced

Anyone watch this?

Great, great show... Simon Pegg is in it, and Edgar Wright directs it, that's about all that should urge anyone to want to see it...

Old Post Nov 20th, 2004 11:26 PM
AnonymousNerd is currently offline Click here to Send AnonymousNerd a Private Message Find more posts by AnonymousNerd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BadKitty
cockeyed

a very credible friend told me about this show and I've been looking for it here in the states. I honestly can't wait to see it! big grin

Old Post Nov 20th, 2004 11:28 PM
BadKitty is currently offline Click here to Send BadKitty a Private Message Find more posts by BadKitty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kanis
L dragon

alien I have seen every series of spaced and Simon Pegg is a complete genius. specially his mate it was so funny when he told his flat mate daisy that Mike had tried to take over france in a tank and has anyone got a favorite episode of spaced.

The dragon lord cometh

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2004 11:45 AM
kanis is currently offline Click here to Send kanis a Private Message Find more posts by kanis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AnonymousNerd
Nerdo to the rescue!!

quote:
Originally posted by kanis
alien I have seen every series of spaced and Simon Pegg is a complete genius. specially his mate it was so funny when he told his flat mate daisy that Mike had tried to take over france in a tank and has anyone got a favorite episode of spaced.

The club scene in the first series. That's hilarious.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2004 12:28 AM
AnonymousNerd is currently offline Click here to Send AnonymousNerd a Private Message Find more posts by AnonymousNerd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kanis
L dragon

alien The one where Daisy's dog gets kidnapped and they assemble a team to rescue him. My favorite bit in that is when he is taking the dog for a walk and he stands on grass and looks up into the sky and shouts "come on take me" and the lead retracts into the leash thing as the dog was kidnapped and he says "oh ####".

The dragon lord cometh

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2004 11:53 AM
kanis is currently offline Click here to Send kanis a Private Message Find more posts by kanis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fearnix
Piggy

rock

Hey Pig Piggy Pig Pig Pig

Old Post Nov 27th, 2004 08:27 AM
Fearnix is currently offline Click here to Send Fearnix a Private Message Find more posts by Fearnix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote