KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Hildalgo

Hlidalgo?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Yes!! I've seen it! 7 77.78%
I will see it. 2 22.22%
I really am not into this sort of thing. 0 0%
Total: 9 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Hildalgo
Started by: Primitive Screwhead

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Primitive Screwhead
Bullsh*tt!

Hidalgo = X-Files Reunion???

For those of you who may have caught Viggo Mortensen's new movie and are true X-Philes, you may have been as surprised as me to find several of the old cast member popping up in the oddest of places.

See if you can locate them: Jeffrey Spender (Chris Owen), Deepthroat (Jerry Hardin), the old Indian wise man are all in there, as well as good old Yves Adele Harlow (Zulheika Robinson) from the Lone Gunmen spinoff.

It's nice to see the old gang finding new life!

Artwork by Cinemaddiction!!!

Old Post Mar 9th, 2004 02:00 AM
Primitive Screwhead is currently offline Click here to Send Primitive Screwhead a Private Message Find more posts by Primitive Screwhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

Hmmm, this could just as easily go into movies forum...or the X-Files thread....hmmmm, we'll see what develops....

Old Post Mar 9th, 2004 03:12 PM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BingaBonga
**-Away-**

Agreed... but anyway, I think I'll go to the movie, is it out today, or was it two days ago?

◦•~The KMC Sisterhood~•◦

Old Post Mar 9th, 2004 04:06 PM
BingaBonga is currently offline Click here to Send BingaBonga a Private Message Find more posts by BingaBonga Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
scott hiwersh

I noticed them as well.... You should go see it... It is a great film... The landscapes are beautiful, Viggo is great, and the adventure scenes are on par with some of the best flicks out there, IMO.

Old Post Mar 9th, 2004 04:19 PM
scott hiwersh is currently offline Find more posts by scott hiwersh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

Just for that I'll watch this movie lol
Well it was most likely shot in Canada, Vancouver so that explains it.

Old Post Mar 9th, 2004 06:55 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Primitive Screwhead
Bullsh*tt!

Huh. Didn't pay attention to the Vancouver bit... but that ties in to the equation quite well, doesn't it?

...I was wondering where this thread was going to end up. I really wasn't sure where the best place to put it was. Now I know. smart

Old Post Mar 10th, 2004 02:09 AM
Primitive Screwhead is currently offline Click here to Send Primitive Screwhead a Private Message Find more posts by Primitive Screwhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LegolasLover411
Restricted

Account Restricted

Smile Hildalgo

This movie is dffinately worth going to see. It's awesome! Happy Dance

Hiril Idril Ne'halma Mellyn nin': SAMIAM, OrlandoOYEA, Mr.Bacon,
Enya, Sauron, Exa, Iirma, azgulinthedark, Exa, Bloom4ever, Trickster,BingaBonga, White Lady, Alexryder ,and Isilcal.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2004 02:42 AM
LegolasLover411 is currently offline Click here to Send LegolasLover411 a Private Message Find more posts by LegolasLover411 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

It was ok

Rob Owns You, Barbarossa, Tired Hiker, Fearnix, Ronny, Raven Guardia, Wolflet, DEM, spidergrl, Dr. Strangelove, eggmayo, Filth, Korri, JM, Ken Kenobi, ~Sir Mist~, Lana

Old Post Mar 10th, 2004 11:59 PM
SlipknoT is currently offline Click here to Send SlipknoT a Private Message Find more posts by SlipknoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Primitive Screwhead
Bullsh*tt!

Hey, who added the poll?

Old Post Mar 12th, 2004 12:35 AM
Kes
Philie

Another thread was merged with this 1.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2004 04:33 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
scott hiwersh

I thought it was great as well... It is definatley a good film to see in the theater, rather than video, scenery is awesome.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2004 05:09 PM
scott hiwersh is currently offline Find more posts by scott hiwersh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
botankus
Bass-ackwards

How about adding, "Yes!! I've seen it! And it sucked!" The way it is phrased now in the poll implies that just 'cause you saw it you were in love with it or something.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2004 05:23 PM
botankus is currently offline Click here to Send botankus a Private Message Find more posts by botankus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Billybobbed

quote:
Originally posted by scott hiwersh
I thought it was great as well... It is definatley a good film to see in the theater, rather than video, scenery is awesome.

It's a good thing that you pointed that out. I was debating over whether or not to see it in theaters or wait til it comes out on video, but I totally forgot that the scenery will look so much better on the big screen.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2004 07:46 PM
Billybobbed is currently offline Click here to Send Billybobbed a Private Message Find more posts by Billybobbed Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
movie_freak

I'm gonna see it next week

Old Post Mar 14th, 2004 05:46 AM
movie_freak is currently offline Click here to Send movie_freak a Private Message Find more posts by movie_freak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
botankus
Bass-ackwards

Saw it last night. I want my 2 and a half hours and $13.50 back!!

Old Post Mar 15th, 2004 12:16 PM
botankus is currently offline Click here to Send botankus a Private Message Find more posts by botankus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
edwinian
Heavy Metal

I voted that I have seen it..cause I have..and generally it was a fun Disney feel type of movie to go to and I am glad I went and saw it in the theaters.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2004 08:00 PM
edwinian is currently offline Click here to Send edwinian a Private Message Find more posts by edwinian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote