KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » The Secret World of Alex Mack

The Secret World of Alex Mack
Started by: RoguePw25

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
RoguePw25
Hogwarts Headboy

The Secret World of Alex Mack

Did anyone used to watch this show on Nick?

I loved it and was so addicted! Come and discuss it here! eek!

Learn from yesterday...
Live for today...
Hope for tomorrow...

Old Post Mar 10th, 2004 05:39 AM
RoguePw25 is currently offline Click here to Send RoguePw25 a Private Message Find more posts by RoguePw25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Superman5452

Oh!!! I miss that show!

Buildings burn, People die, but real love is forever.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2004 06:11 AM
Superman5452 is currently offline Click here to Send Superman5452 a Private Message Find more posts by Superman5452 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

I remember that show! That was hilarious!

Old Post Mar 10th, 2004 06:22 AM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RoguePw25
Hogwarts Headboy

I know, I never missed an episode. Does anyone know if it's still on the air?

Learn from yesterday...
Live for today...
Hope for tomorrow...

Old Post Mar 10th, 2004 04:51 PM
RoguePw25 is currently offline Click here to Send RoguePw25 a Private Message Find more posts by RoguePw25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Unknown
Anomaly

If it is, it would be probably be on a digital cable or satellite channel.

"The MTV Movie Awards are a systemic anomaly inherent to the programming of the Matrix. Although the transport process has altered your consciousness, you irrevocably remain human. Ergo, concordantly, vis-a-vis... You know what? I have no idea what the hell I'm saying. I just thought it would make me sound cool."
-The Architect AKA Larry

Old Post Mar 10th, 2004 09:38 PM
The Unknown is currently offline Click here to Send The Unknown a Private Message Find more posts by The Unknown Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowSorciere

Alex Mack was so cool, I remember watching it when I was a kid!! I wanted to turn into that liquid stuff that she did...

http://www.fanfiction.net/~demonicgambit

Old Post Mar 11th, 2004 04:44 AM
ShadowSorciere is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowSorciere a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowSorciere Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RoguePw25
Hogwarts Headboy

I always wanted to have telekenesis. Wouldn't it be neat to make people float and stuff.

Turning into a puddle would be neat too. YOu could get out sticky situations and people wouldn't even know it was you!

Learn from yesterday...
Live for today...
Hope for tomorrow...

Old Post Mar 11th, 2004 05:01 PM
eleveninches
God of my own world

I remember that show from years ago. It was quite good at the time.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2004 05:09 PM
eleveninches is currently offline Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RoguePw25
Hogwarts Headboy

i agree . . . .
who was your favorite character? alex of course, but I liked Ray and his one friend, I forget his name. . . but he was always with Ray

He was funny

Learn from yesterday...
Live for today...
Hope for tomorrow...

Old Post Mar 12th, 2004 05:19 AM
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

I forget everybody

Old Post Mar 12th, 2004 06:32 AM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
misha

yeah that liquid was so cool!

Old Post Mar 13th, 2004 01:36 PM
misha is currently offline Click here to Send misha a Private Message Find more posts by misha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
G.P
living bank advertisement

I liked this show very much. When I think of it now, it looks a bit childish but it is definitely a very good memory ! big grin

Old Post Mar 17th, 2004 05:42 PM
G.P is currently offline Click here to Send G.P a Private Message Find more posts by G.P Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NinthCorona

I remember I used to watch this, but I don't remember much about it sad I know that it amused me though happy

Denial isn't just a river in Egypt.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2004 05:49 PM
NinthCorona is currently offline Click here to Send NinthCorona a Private Message Find more posts by NinthCorona Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RoguePw25
Hogwarts Headboy

Alex Mach got dumped with G61-61 on her first day of junior high. She developed special powers because of it.

Danielle Aytron was the boss at the power plant and tried to cover up the whole thing. . trying to find the kid who they accidentally dumped the chemical off

Learn from yesterday...
Live for today...
Hope for tomorrow...

Old Post Mar 17th, 2004 10:40 PM
mikeysgothicgur
Fuct Up Kid

Ah, the memories of Alex Mack! I used to love that show, I was so obbsesed with it, everytime I got done watching it, it was always Alex Mack this, Alex Mack that! I was so fasinated with her powers, I would always day dream of having powers like her. Remembering it makes the show look pathetic now but, I'll never forget the memories!

quote:
Originally posted by RoguePw25
I know, I never missed an episode. Does anyone know if it's still on the air?

I don't think it is on anymore because if it was it would probably be on satillite or digital cable like "The Unknown" said and with myself having digital cable I've never came across it.

To alcohol and cigarettes and maryjane -Jesus of Subrbia (Greenday)
I'm not part of a redneack agenda -American Idiot (Greenday)

Old Post Mar 18th, 2004 12:18 AM
mikeysgothicgur is currently offline Click here to Send mikeysgothicgur a Private Message Find more posts by mikeysgothicgur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RoguePw25
Hogwarts Headboy

quote:
Originally posted by mikeysgothicgur
I don't think it is on anymore because if it was it would probably be on satillite or digital cable like "The Unknown" said and with myself having digital cable I've never came across it.

I have satalite and I haven't seen it on air. Like, a year ago it was on the N or Noggin, but I haven't seen it anymore

Learn from yesterday...
Live for today...
Hope for tomorrow...

Old Post Mar 18th, 2004 04:57 PM
mikeysgothicgur
Fuct Up Kid

Yeah, so I highly doubt it's on anymore. If it is, it's on at a very unusual time.

To alcohol and cigarettes and maryjane -Jesus of Subrbia (Greenday)
I'm not part of a redneack agenda -American Idiot (Greenday)

Old Post Mar 20th, 2004 05:28 PM
mikeysgothicgur is currently offline Click here to Send mikeysgothicgur a Private Message Find more posts by mikeysgothicgur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
super pr*xy

larissa oleynick has grown up to be very very hot. i love watching her in 3rd rock from the sun and 10 things i hate about you... anybody goy nice pics?

Old Post Mar 20th, 2004 09:27 PM
super pr*xy is currently offline Click here to Send super pr*xy a Private Message Find more posts by super pr*xy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote