KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » That 70's Show

That 70's Show
Started by: John Smith

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
John Smith
Restricted

Account Restricted

that 70's show

great,great show

Old Post Dec 16th, 2003 07:50 PM
John Smith is currently offline Click here to Send John Smith a Private Message Find more posts by John Smith Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
luna_loth
Prince of Elves

yay! love that 70's show! hyde rules! he is so great! and fez!
fez: ok which one of you bas**rds stole my candy!?!?!? lol laughing laughing laughing

Legolas:This forest is old, very old. Full of memory, and anger. The tress are speaking to each other....Aragorn nad na ennas!
Aragorn:Man cenich?
Legolas: The White Wizard approaches.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2003 08:23 PM
luna_loth is currently offline Click here to Send luna_loth a Private Message Find more posts by luna_loth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
John Smith
Restricted

Account Restricted

yea,hyde is hilarious

Old Post Dec 16th, 2003 10:30 PM
John Smith is currently offline Click here to Send John Smith a Private Message Find more posts by John Smith Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
metal face
whatchootalkinboutwillis

yeah dope show

one of those qaulity shows that actuelly is funny

eric's sarcastic humour is hilarious

and jackies hotness is blink

I'm not a cobb or corn, so you can stop butterin' me up. I don't need you to tell me how good my coffee is. I'm the one who buys it, I know how ****in' good it is. When Bonnie goes shoppin;, she buys shit. I buy the gourmet expensive stuff 'cause when I drink it, I wanna taste it. But what's on my mind at this moment isn't the coffee in my kitchen, it's the dead ****** in my garage-Jimmie

Old Post Dec 17th, 2003 01:33 AM
metal face is currently offline Click here to Send metal face a Private Message Find more posts by metal face Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

Laugh That 70's Show

(please log in to view the image)

ever since the martin luther king, jr. b-day weekend, i've been watching this show. one of my best gal pals got me hooked on it. every episode i watch is extremely hilarious! i love eric and fez! does anyone else watch this show, whose your favorite characters, and post your fave quotes.

Need to Reach Me? Then Please Contact Me Here: [SodapopAllerdyce/Xanga] [phantomtravel3r/LiveJournal]

Old Post Mar 12th, 2004 02:12 AM
BOPRecruit 16 is currently offline Click here to Send BOPRecruit 16 a Private Message Find more posts by BOPRecruit 16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BingaBonga
**-Away-**

I watch it sometimes, I find it hilarious. thumb up

◦•~The KMC Sisterhood~•◦

Old Post Mar 12th, 2004 03:37 AM
BingaBonga is currently offline Click here to Send BingaBonga a Private Message Find more posts by BingaBonga Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

last night's episode was hekka funnie! kelso has just told his pals that he feels like he's going to a new school like a little kid, at the cop school. so the guys decided to come with him to drop him off. as they say their good byes and kelso walks away, steven says: "Bye! Love you, honey!" and then eric joins in. the cops in the front yard turn to look and they're like What the f**k?? then fez says: "i love you the most, honey!" all the cops start cracking up and the guys just think he's weird. laughing poor fez! comments come a moment too late! laughing

Need to Reach Me? Then Please Contact Me Here: [SodapopAllerdyce/Xanga] [phantomtravel3r/LiveJournal]

Old Post Mar 12th, 2004 05:46 AM
BOPRecruit 16 is currently offline Click here to Send BOPRecruit 16 a Private Message Find more posts by BOPRecruit 16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
forumcrew

very funny show.. fez kills me

Old Post Mar 13th, 2004 02:21 AM
forumcrew is currently offline Click here to Send forumcrew a Private Message Find more posts by forumcrew Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StinkFist462
Your Mom

YOU SON OF E B1TCH !!!!

- Fez

Old Post Mar 13th, 2004 04:26 AM
StinkFist462 is currently offline Click here to Send StinkFist462 a Private Message Find more posts by StinkFist462 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ilvorlandobloom

i love that 70s show! it is so hilarious! my fave character is a tie between fez & kelso... i love fez, hes so cute! i love his accent! ah, this show is great...
happy

Old Post Mar 13th, 2004 09:26 AM
ilvorlandobloom is currently offline Click here to Send ilvorlandobloom a Private Message Find more posts by ilvorlandobloom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
misha

i luv hyde! first i luvd fez, then michael, then eric, but now its hyde, he's turned hot!

Old Post Mar 13th, 2004 01:37 PM
misha is currently offline Click here to Send misha a Private Message Find more posts by misha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
misha

what IS fez's accent?

Old Post Mar 13th, 2004 01:37 PM
misha is currently offline Click here to Send misha a Private Message Find more posts by misha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FieryDragon
A Pirate's Life For Me

My three favorites would have to be Fez, Hyde, and Leo.

Leo's the best. big grin

Old Post Mar 13th, 2004 05:29 PM
FieryDragon is currently offline Click here to Send FieryDragon a Private Message Find more posts by FieryDragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roundisfunny

I gave this show the ol' college try, but they seemed too reliant on the "WOOO!" track anytime anyone made a suggestive comment (a la "Married with Children") or when someone got kissed (a la "Saved by the Bell"), which led to their having many more such moments than were necessary per 22-minute episode. I just couldn't take it after about half a season (the recent episodes I've watched don't seem to be much of an improvement). Those insipid practices have kept me from becoming a regular viewer of "That 70's Show", despite its occasional moments of genuine humor.

(Sigh) I long for the day when all television shows are devoid of studio audiences, whether real or manufactured, thus ending the need to put in LCD zingers that elicit hoots and catcalls from the corn-fed dopes in that studio (along with their nationwide counterparts).

Besides, whenever Fox introduces a new show sandwiched between two successful, flagship shows on Sunday night (and they do it a LOT), I'm automatically offended by that manipulative tactic, and it gives me an unfavorable impression of the show right off the bat ("Harumph! This show must stink so bad that they're forced to trick people into watching it! Well, count me out, cousin! I'm popping in a DVD until 'The Sopranos' comes on!"). Anyone remember "Undeclared" or "That 80's Show", or about a dozen others over the last few years?

Raising Arizona, 1987

Old Post Mar 13th, 2004 06:06 PM
roundisfunny is currently offline Click here to Send roundisfunny a Private Message Find more posts by roundisfunny Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
super pr*xy

fave qoutes...

now good day to you... I SAID GOOD DAY!
DAMN, JACKIE!
DUMBA$$!
your son is a whore...
oooooooohhhhh, candy...

Old Post Mar 14th, 2004 05:33 AM
super pr*xy is currently offline Click here to Send super pr*xy a Private Message Find more posts by super pr*xy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

kelso: but, your'e going to make fun of me...
hyde: of course we're going to make fun of you!

Old Post Mar 14th, 2004 10:38 AM
NinthCorona

[glodis=blue]I never really liked this show. I don't know why sad[/glodis]

Denial isn't just a river in Egypt.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2004 05:21 PM
NinthCorona is currently offline Click here to Send NinthCorona a Private Message Find more posts by NinthCorona Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

Hyde: Hey, hey! Kelso, don't jump to conclusions. I don't care!

Kelso: smoke dedector? can that detect any kind of smoke?
*pause*
donna: you're the king!

*eric and steven playin' a board game in living, suddenly can hear beeping from upstairs and realize what it is...*
eric: Hey! people live here!

laughing

Old Post Mar 19th, 2004 05:33 AM
Punker69

1.Kelso
2.Fez
3.Eric
4.Hyde
5.Donna
6.Erics Dad
7.Jackie
8.Erics Mom
10.Donnas Mom

Love this show!!

Old Post Mar 19th, 2004 11:51 PM
Punker69 is currently offline Click here to Send Punker69 a Private Message Find more posts by Punker69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Salem07

Awesome show...gotta love it!

Old Post Mar 20th, 2004 03:49 AM
Salem07 is currently offline Click here to Send Salem07 a Private Message Find more posts by Salem07 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote