KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Beyond Belief: Fact or Fiction

Beyond Belief: Fact or Fiction
Started by: BlackC@t

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

Beyond Belief: Fact or Fiction

Sorry if this thread has been done before but the search came up with nothing.

I loved this show, some episodes were really freaky!

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2005 03:38 AM
BlackC@ is currently offline Click here to Send BlackC@ a Private Message Find more posts by BlackC@ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dazzler619

Yeah me too! I really got freaked out by 1 episode which this lawyer's client got away with murder and told him that he'll kill him if he tells anyone.The lawyer gave back this pen he lend him and said get the devil's autograph.When the client was about to go on the elevator, he slipped and the pen went through his heart.This was a true story!

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2005 04:19 AM
Dazzler619 is currently offline Click here to Send Dazzler619 a Private Message Find more posts by Dazzler619 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
charmedFairy
docanddimples junkie

I luv this showhappy Me and my bro used to watch it whenever 'twas on mainly fridays I think, it was good, scary too since some of the things were true messed

no other words would do

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2005 05:59 AM
charmedFairy is currently offline Click here to Send charmedFairy a Private Message Find more posts by charmedFairy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morning_Glory
Sleeping In My Soul

is it on anymore... some of them were obvious they werent real but then some of the stories creeped the living hell out of me sad

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2005 06:47 AM
Morning_Glory is currently offline Click here to Send Morning_Glory a Private Message Find more posts by Morning_Glory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dazzler619

It may be still on sci fi channell but i'm not sure

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2005 09:42 PM
Dazzler619 is currently offline Click here to Send Dazzler619 a Private Message Find more posts by Dazzler619 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gls
Holy hell

it is but only certain days a week...

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2005 11:15 PM
gls is currently offline Click here to Send gls a Private Message Find more posts by gls Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Atomic Rico
Restricted

Account Restricted

The only thing scarier then the episodes themselves is Johnathan Frakes *shudders*

Banned on Anime Forums and Anime Nation

Old Post Jan 29th, 2005 11:36 PM
Atomic Rico is currently offline Click here to Send Atomic Rico a Private Message Find more posts by Atomic Rico Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wolfie
Keep on howling!

I liked the episodes that were hosted by the guy from Star Trek. The others were terrible!

Old Post Feb 9th, 2005 03:24 AM
Wolfie is currently offline Click here to Send Wolfie a Private Message Find more posts by Wolfie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dazzler619

quote:
Originally posted by Wolfie
I liked the episodes that were hosted by the guy from Star Trek. The others were terrible!

What others? There was only James Brolin and Jonathan Franks who hosted the show confused

Old Post Feb 9th, 2005 01:53 PM
Striel
Delirious and Deluded

I like to watch this show sometimes. Some of the clips are great, others are terrible.

www.theangrytruth.com

Old Post Feb 16th, 2005 10:02 PM
Striel is currently offline Click here to Send Striel a Private Message Find more posts by Striel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote