KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Wrongest South Park moment

Wrongest South Park moment
Started by: DarkAge

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DarkAge
Stronger than fear

Wrongest South Park moment

Has there been a scene in South Park where you said 'Dude, that's going too far'? If so what was it?

"Be yourself. Those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2005 04:00 AM
DarkAge is currently offline Click here to Send DarkAge a Private Message Find more posts by DarkAge Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shadow_King
-

when the mountain lions did the abortion on kyle.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2005 04:13 AM
Shadow_King is currently offline Click here to Send Shadow_King a Private Message Find more posts by Shadow_King Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

When Butters caught his dad masturbating. I would think that was the worse they have at least ever shown. However, I thought it was funny.

Greg Oden: The future of the Blazers. The future of the NBA.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2005 04:42 AM
Myth is currently offline Click here to Send Myth a Private Message Find more posts by Myth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

When cartman got the whole town rallied to try and exterminate the jews.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2005 10:00 AM
eleveninches is currently offline Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2005 03:16 PM
eleveninches is currently offline Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sk8stuff09

probly when they join that cult with david blaine and they make jesus look like his powers arent good and the magicians are better

Old Post Feb 4th, 2005 01:11 AM
sk8stuff09 is currently offline Click here to Send sk8stuff09 a Private Message Find more posts by sk8stuff09 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

The giant pile of men having sex with eachother.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2005 03:16 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

"Back to the pile!"

Greg Oden: The future of the Blazers. The future of the NBA.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2005 03:18 AM
Myth is currently offline Click here to Send Myth a Private Message Find more posts by Myth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Escape
Paparazzi

I think the Taco Flavor kisses song was too far, though funny

Old Post Feb 4th, 2005 03:26 AM
Sweet Escape is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Escape a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Escape Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

Wrongest isnt a word.

Rob Owns You, Barbarossa, Tired Hiker, Fearnix, Ronny, Raven Guardia, Wolflet, DEM, spidergrl, Dr. Strangelove, eggmayo, Filth, Korri, JM, Ken Kenobi, ~Sir Mist~, Lana

Old Post Feb 4th, 2005 04:02 AM
SlipknoT is currently offline Click here to Send SlipknoT a Private Message Find more posts by SlipknoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Escape
Paparazzi

stick out tongue

Old Post Feb 4th, 2005 04:27 AM
Sweet Escape is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Escape a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Escape Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Reckoning

Christopher Reeve sucking the cells out of an aborted fetus.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2005 06:47 AM
Reckoning is currently offline Click here to Send Reckoning a Private Message Find more posts by Reckoning Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

laughing I literally shat my pants when i saw that

Rob Owns You, Barbarossa, Tired Hiker, Fearnix, Ronny, Raven Guardia, Wolflet, DEM, spidergrl, Dr. Strangelove, eggmayo, Filth, Korri, JM, Ken Kenobi, ~Sir Mist~, Lana

Old Post Feb 4th, 2005 07:16 AM
SlipknoT is currently offline Click here to Send SlipknoT a Private Message Find more posts by SlipknoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Altar[1stONE]
Lone Wolf

blood orgy lmao that was funny
"well think about it , you dont think god would really have sex with a porcupine ".

"tey took yer job".

Old Post Feb 4th, 2005 07:30 AM
Altar[1stONE] is currently offline Click here to Send Altar[1stONE] a Private Message Find more posts by Altar[1stONE] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
super pr*xy

when they made butters look like a dog.

"fun times with wepons"

Old Post Feb 5th, 2005 05:50 AM
super pr*xy is currently offline Click here to Send super pr*xy a Private Message Find more posts by super pr*xy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

The episode where cartman dresses up as hitler "You guys, I was so close to my final solution!!"
Butters humping kyle after watching "lord of the rings"
The michael jackson episode laughing out loud
The episdoe where jesus dies invading iraq.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2005 07:47 PM
DanZeke25
You can't beat me.

quote:
Originally posted by Altar[1stONE]
blood orgy lmao that was funny
"well think about it , you dont think god would really have sex with a porcupine ".

"tey took yer job".

omg that episode was great!!

Old Post Feb 6th, 2005 03:57 AM
DanZeke25 is currently offline Click here to Send DanZeke25 a Private Message Find more posts by DanZeke25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RZA
Shaolin Monk

The episode in which Mr. Garrison stuck a gerbil up Mr. Slave's butt. That was just plain wrong man...I just couldn't believe they had gone that far with it.

Stan: "Oh...No...No...No...No"

Butters: "Lemiwinks.....No!"

laughing

‘Sorry but I just can’t trust anything that bleeds for about a week and doesn’t die’ My poetry and stuff

Old Post Feb 6th, 2005 06:13 AM
RZA is currently offline Click here to Send RZA a Private Message Find more posts by RZA Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Reckoning

That Mr. Slave episode is hilarious. They recently used that exact same Lemmiwinks joke with Paris Hilton.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2005 06:22 AM
Reckoning is currently offline Click here to Send Reckoning a Private Message Find more posts by Reckoning Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DanZeke25
You can't beat me.

yeah ^^ lol that was hilarious

Old Post Feb 6th, 2005 05:44 PM
DanZeke25 is currently offline Click here to Send DanZeke25 a Private Message Find more posts by DanZeke25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote