KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » buffy the vampire slayer/angel

buffy the vampire slayer/angel
Started by: ericadurancefan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ericadurancefan
looking for hott chicks

Love buffy the vampire slayer/angel

without a shadow of a doubt my two favorite shows of all time and i cant be alone share favorite episodes and moments here and everything else related to buffy/angel

Old Post Feb 20th, 2005 03:18 AM
ericadurancefan is currently offline Click here to Send ericadurancefan a Private Message Find more posts by ericadurancefan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maylien

i loved the last ever episode it was a shame it had to end but it was a great episode especially when everyone became slayers

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2005 10:02 AM
Maylien is currently offline Click here to Send Maylien a Private Message Find more posts by Maylien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ericadurancefan
looking for hott chicks

yeah the final episode of buffy ruled but it sucked soo badd when they killed off spike,he was hands down my favorite character

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2005 07:42 PM
ericadurancefan is currently offline Click here to Send ericadurancefan a Private Message Find more posts by ericadurancefan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maylien

Spike came back he was in the final series of Angel

Old Post Feb 24th, 2005 11:08 AM
Maylien is currently offline Click here to Send Maylien a Private Message Find more posts by Maylien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ericadurancefan
looking for hott chicks

yeah i know,just got the final season on dvd a couple of weeks ago and i hated when they killed off fred

Old Post Feb 24th, 2005 06:48 PM
Maylien

Yeah that was bad but the woman that possesed her body was cool

Old Post Feb 25th, 2005 08:57 AM
ericadurancefan
looking for hott chicks

illaryia was pretty cool,she could kick some serious ass

Old Post Feb 25th, 2005 06:37 PM
hayden's minx
Safe

Ooh angel fans!
One of my favourite angel eps is Birthday in series 3, but I pretty much like a load of them, as for Buffy - I have the first three seasons (the ones with angel in of course!) then I lost interest and got all of the angel seasons. I have to say I did like the last season though, pretty funny. Angel used to be my favourite TV show, but it got taken over by CSI and the X Files. I think we should have an X files forum by the way - the BBC one is shutting down and we need a place to be geeky ... sad

Old Post Feb 27th, 2005 01:30 PM
hayden's minx is currently offline Click here to Send hayden's minx a Private Message Find more posts by hayden's minx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ericadurancefan
looking for hott chicks

i think my favorite angel ep has to bee the first season when doyle sacrifices himself to save angel and all the half demons and when he was on buffy the season two arc where he lost his soul and the great string of episodes leading up to the finale

Old Post Feb 27th, 2005 10:15 PM
Lyra Rose
out of control

buffy is a cool, willow rules and angel is hot

Old Post Feb 28th, 2005 09:33 AM
Lyra Rose is currently offline Click here to Send Lyra Rose a Private Message Find more posts by Lyra Rose Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maylien

Thanks ericadurancefan i really could not think of what that womans name was i loved the doyle sacrificeing himself episode too

Old Post Mar 1st, 2005 12:31 PM
KharmaDog
Dyslexic Agnostic

Any episode with Anya, she was the hottest chick on the show.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2005 02:27 PM
KharmaDog is currently offline Click here to Send KharmaDog a Private Message Find more posts by KharmaDog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ericadurancefan
looking for hott chicks

anya was extremely hott but i loved the final season of buffy with potential slayer kennedy,now she was hott

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2005 02:10 AM
Heather 29

Yeh, I watche Buffy the vampire slayer & Angel, with my husband & i agree that those two show are pretty cool.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2005 08:24 AM
Heather 29 is currently offline Click here to Send Heather 29 a Private Message Find more posts by Heather 29 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hayden's minx
Safe

smile
Anya was bloody funny in the last series of Buffy. I thought the season 2 buffy was good too. Angel is really hot! Did anyone think the season 5 angel episode where he turns into a puppet was hilarious? I did big grin

Old Post Mar 4th, 2005 10:14 AM
hayden's minx is currently offline Click here to Send hayden's minx a Private Message Find more posts by hayden's minx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hayden's minx
Safe

PS - I love the Nerd Troika in Buffy - I was so happy when andrew came into the last Angel series! I love Tom Lenk - and his homestarrunner t-shirt!

Old Post Mar 4th, 2005 10:15 AM
orlandoOYEA
Since When?

I loved the puppet ep. I also loved how they brought Spike into Angel. That was cool.

made by cinemaddiction

Old Post Mar 4th, 2005 09:20 PM
orlandoOYEA is currently offline Click here to Send orlandoOYEA a Private Message Find more posts by orlandoOYEA Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ericadurancefan
looking for hott chicks

the puppet episode was great,i laughed my ass off when he beat the crap out of spike,i also loved andrew in the final season of angel,what a dork laughing,i also loved how they brought back connor and did his character justice

Old Post Mar 5th, 2005 12:55 AM
orlandoOYEA
Since When?

Yea, i was happy with Connor as well and how Angel finally got his son. It made me happy

made by cinemaddiction

Old Post Mar 5th, 2005 01:25 AM
orlandoOYEA is currently offline Click here to Send orlandoOYEA a Private Message Find more posts by orlandoOYEA Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hayden's minx
Safe

Yeah, it was cute ... so cute I started to think about how it had lost it's dark knack ...
But everything turned out dandy - Lyndsey (HOT!!!) get's shot by Lorne ... and the cliff hanger ending that sort of spells out that they're all gonna die really.
big grin

Old Post Mar 5th, 2005 07:56 PM