KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Jackass

Jackass
Started by: StinkFist462

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
StinkFist462
Your Mom

Jackass

whats your favorite stunt ... ?
whats the most disgusting stunt ?
who is your fav ?

my fav stunt is uhh .. on the movie ... the bean bag projectile
playgirl model was pretty disgusting
my fav is Steve O .. or Bam

Old Post Mar 20th, 2004 06:05 AM
StinkFist462 is currently offline Click here to Send StinkFist462 a Private Message Find more posts by StinkFist462 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NinthCorona

WAAAAY too many...
The one where Dave England (I think it was him) ate omelette ingredients, puked them up and ate it sick
My favorite guy is Steve O big grin

Denial isn't just a river in Egypt.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2004 06:32 AM
NinthCorona is currently offline Click here to Send NinthCorona a Private Message Find more posts by NinthCorona Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steely balls

i saw one on the internet were one guy poops and rubbs it on some dudes face while hes sleeping, then for revenge the other guy pees on that guys face when he falls asleep.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2004 06:43 AM
steely balls is currently offline Click here to Send steely balls a Private Message Find more posts by steely balls Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BasketCase

ah, theres to many to stunts to choose from...but i like all the ones where bam beats up his dad...
favorite guy: bam

Old Post Mar 20th, 2004 03:31 PM
BasketCase is currently offline Click here to Send BasketCase a Private Message Find more posts by BasketCase Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Piggle Humsy
Wiggle4life

Favorite stunt: Too many but I do like the fake robbery one from the Movie or the rent a car one. Oooh and I like the Escaped mental victim one..the look on ppls faces is pricelss especially the one when the guy quickly ushers his family back inside his car! laughing

Most disgusting stunt: The Vomit Omelette is totally gross and the flavoured milk drinking contest.. pretty much any one where they throw up! stick out tongue Also the one where the guys farting and he poops! Eww!

Fave: Steve-o is (as I call him when Im watching it with my sis..) My one. wink but Ryan, bam and party boy are luuurvely too! Oh man I love them all! Johnny's so sexy!

Jackass Rules!

Piggle one eye
x x x x

..T H I N K I N G.. ..B E E A N.

Last edited by Piggle Humsy on Mar 20th, 2004 at 05:01 PM

Old Post Mar 20th, 2004 04:58 PM
Piggle Humsy is currently offline Click here to Send Piggle Humsy a Private Message Find more posts by Piggle Humsy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

The omellet one was sick!I loved it.
my favorite is probably steve-o or Bam

Rob Owns You, Barbarossa, Tired Hiker, Fearnix, Ronny, Raven Guardia, Wolflet, DEM, spidergrl, Dr. Strangelove, eggmayo, Filth, Korri, JM, Ken Kenobi, ~Sir Mist~, Lana

Old Post Mar 20th, 2004 11:44 PM
SlipknoT is currently offline Click here to Send SlipknoT a Private Message Find more posts by SlipknoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StinkFist462
Your Mom

quote:
Originally posted by steely balls
i saw one on the internet were one guy poops and rubbs it on some dudes face while hes sleeping, then for revenge the other guy pees on that guys face when he falls asleep.

that wasnt on jackass .. your talking about CKY2K

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2004 01:05 AM
StinkFist462 is currently offline Click here to Send StinkFist462 a Private Message Find more posts by StinkFist462 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deathblow
-

Favorite stunt is BMX Joust!!!. Brandon is just so funny in that its unbelievable. and anything with party boy.

Grossest...its between the egg-eating contest, Steve O's poo river plunge and of course Dave's barf omelette.

Fave is the mighty (and sexy) Chris Pontius. who else could single-handedly create the 3 greatest characters in television history? Party Boy, Bunny The Life Guard and Garbage Man.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2004 04:13 PM
Deathblow is currently offline Click here to Send Deathblow a Private Message Find more posts by Deathblow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StinkFist462
Your Mom

laughing out loud
yes
i just now realized that blink

Old Post Mar 28th, 2004 10:02 AM
steely balls

quote:
Originally posted by VilleValo462
that wasnt on jackass .. your talking about CKY2K

i know never said it was, but it involved the men of jackass

Old Post Mar 28th, 2004 07:50 PM
steely balls is currently offline Click here to Send steely balls a Private Message Find more posts by steely balls Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StinkFist462
Your Mom

o ...... i thought u were saying that it was on jackass ... my bad ..

Old Post Mar 29th, 2004 09:55 PM
Gotenks13
Who wants some...

i like the boiled egg stunt when they all thew up when they ate about 25 of then
and my favorite is weemansmile

"The Dead Zone will swallow you up and keep you for all eternity... There's no escape!"- Garlic Jr.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2004 05:11 AM
Gotenks13 is currently offline Click here to Send Gotenks13 a Private Message Find more posts by Gotenks13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dragonpisces272
got coffee?

hehe weeman! nd favorite stunt? hmm...dunno. But I like that one where they put this guy in this outdoor toilet thing and they placed poop in the small toilet. Then they got the crane and flipped it over with the guy inside laughing

Made by: Pictofix Designs. Want a sig or wallpaper? Drop me a message

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2004 09:46 AM
dragonpisces272 is currently offline Click here to Send dragonpisces272 a Private Message Find more posts by dragonpisces272 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StinkFist462
Your Mom

laughing out loud
that was classic !

Old Post Apr 4th, 2004 12:35 AM
Deathblow
-

that was Steve O. he loves poo yes

Old Post Apr 4th, 2004 01:32 AM
Deathblow is currently offline Click here to Send Deathblow a Private Message Find more posts by Deathblow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mordamor22

i like wen they (dont remember who) went on a bridge over a road and wen a car came they would drop a dummy onto the car lol my fav is bam

Old Post Apr 4th, 2004 11:28 PM
mordamor22 is currently offline Click here to Send mordamor22 a Private Message Find more posts by mordamor22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Red Superfly
You creepy little stalker

I think that was one of the CKY skits again.

My fave Jackass stunt would be the Parking Meter Fairy. "Oh, well you see I am the meter fairy and that is my job........bless you".

It's so simple.

Either that or the Dave England stunt where he eats the "poo diaper".

Old Post Apr 5th, 2004 01:58 PM
Red Superfly is currently offline Click here to Send Red Superfly a Private Message Find more posts by Red Superfly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StinkFist462
Your Mom

that was hilarious .. the meter fairy ... i could not stop laughing !

Old Post Apr 6th, 2004 10:44 PM
hezzy
te pahu (da bomb)

funniest... weeman kicking himself in da head... yard hole... weeman in a cone at the bottom of an escalator... snorting wasabi... human bowling ball... human raft... i could go on...
grossest... yellow snow cone sick puke omelette... poo cocktail... again.. i could go on...
best... bam is cool, and brandon, and knoxville, and dave england... ehren... etc - ooh!! i met steve-o today!! Happy Dance it was sik!

Old Post Apr 20th, 2004 12:20 PM
hezzy is currently offline Click here to Send hezzy a Private Message Find more posts by hezzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dragonpisces272
got coffee?

lol i remember those messed

Made by: Pictofix Designs. Want a sig or wallpaper? Drop me a message

Old Post Apr 21st, 2004 05:36 PM
dragonpisces272 is currently offline Click here to Send dragonpisces272 a Private Message Find more posts by dragonpisces272 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote