KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » =season 2 news=

how you going to find out when season 2 start?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
ask MG 4 22.22%
only MG knows 4 22.22%
maybe MG knows 4 22.22%
Probably best MG just tells you when it starts 6 33.33%
Total: 6 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

=season 2 news=
Started by: KillTheLight

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
KillTheLight
=bound by wild desire=

=season 2 news=

the names of the 1st three episodes of season 2 ..and yeah they've got some new writers in as well who have worked on x-files and a bunch of other popular tv shows..

Episode One:
"Man of Science, Man of Faith" written by Damon Lindelof

Episode Two:
"Adrift" written by Steven Maeda & Leonard Dick

Episode Three:
"Orientation" written by Javier Grillo-Marxuach & Craig Wright

This afternoon with you was something like a letter
The kind that someone writes but never sends

Old Post Aug 7th, 2005 03:11 AM
KillTheLight is currently offline Click here to Send KillTheLight a Private Message Find more posts by KillTheLight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
«§hõnknêss»

I already knew that *sigh*

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: You see, when we left Jack, marooned on the ship with a cuffed wrist and a hungry kraken, we forgot one very important thing mate-he's Captain Jack Sparrow... savvy?

Old Post Aug 7th, 2005 03:31 AM
«§hõnknêss» is currently offline Click here to Send «§hõnknêss» a Private Message Find more posts by «§hõnknêss» Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
charmedFairy
docanddimples junkie

I didnt so thanks for postinghappy wonder what orientation could be about. confused

no other words would do

Old Post Aug 7th, 2005 03:37 AM
charmedFairy is currently offline Click here to Send charmedFairy a Private Message Find more posts by charmedFairy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KillTheLight
=bound by wild desire=

maybe they get to see 'the others' campsite..and or see other things on the island they didnt know about..

Old Post Aug 7th, 2005 03:41 AM
KillTheLight is currently offline Click here to Send KillTheLight a Private Message Find more posts by KillTheLight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xLiNdS x 622x
Boom shakalaka

sooo...When does season 2 start? stick out tongue

Old Post Aug 7th, 2005 04:16 AM
xLiNdS x 622x is currently offline Click here to Send xLiNdS x 622x a Private Message Find more posts by xLiNdS x 622x Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morning_Glory
Sleeping In My Soul

what is the Man of Science, Man of Faith... who does the episode belong to ???

Old Post Aug 7th, 2005 04:51 AM
Morning_Glory is currently offline Click here to Send Morning_Glory a Private Message Find more posts by Morning_Glory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ness
Dayz'd and confuze'd

all i got to say is i cant wait

Old Post Aug 7th, 2005 05:27 AM
Ness is currently offline Click here to Send Ness a Private Message Find more posts by Ness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
charmedFairy
docanddimples junkie

^yes

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Morning_Glory
what is the Man of Science, Man of Faith... who does the episode belong to ???

Jack and..Locke embarrasment

no other words would do

Old Post Aug 7th, 2005 05:28 AM
charmedFairy is currently offline Click here to Send charmedFairy a Private Message Find more posts by charmedFairy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KillTheLight
=bound by wild desire=

^ thats should be about right happy

Old Post Aug 7th, 2005 09:07 PM
ilvorlandobloom

oh, did you find that out by the newsletter? thats how i found out. i'm so excited for season 2!

Old Post Aug 7th, 2005 10:42 PM
ilvorlandobloom is currently offline Click here to Send ilvorlandobloom a Private Message Find more posts by ilvorlandobloom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morning_Glory
Sleeping In My Soul

i didnt get a newsletter... how do i get one?

Old Post Aug 7th, 2005 11:26 PM
Morning_Glory is currently offline Click here to Send Morning_Glory a Private Message Find more posts by Morning_Glory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
charmedFairy
docanddimples junkie

Originally posted by ilvorlandobloom
oh, did you find that out by the newsletter? thats how i found out. i'm so excited for season 2!

no.. confused but it was always in season one, you could tell which one was of faith-locke and jack-science man..esp. the last ep, when locke says im a man of faith and your a man of science to jack.. embarrasment confused..of course cant wait for season 2 either happy

no other words would do

Old Post Aug 7th, 2005 11:34 PM
Morning_Glory
Sleeping In My Soul

o i didnt catch that embarrasment erm thanks

Old Post Aug 7th, 2005 11:44 PM
ilvorlandobloom

Originally posted by Morning_Glory
i didnt get a newsletter... how do i get one?

you go to that oceanicairlines site and go to "Island Insider" and click where it says "click here" and answer the question...and go from there

Old Post Aug 8th, 2005 04:02 AM
ilvorlandobloom is currently offline Click here to Send ilvorlandobloom a Private Message Find more posts by ilvorlandobloom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
«§hõnknêss»

It's simple happy they don't send stuff much tho sad

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: You see, when we left Jack, marooned on the ship with a cuffed wrist and a hungry kraken, we forgot one very important thing mate-he's Captain Jack Sparrow... savvy?

Old Post Aug 10th, 2005 08:44 AM
«§hõnknêss» is currently offline Click here to Send «§hõnknêss» a Private Message Find more posts by «§hõnknêss» Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ilvorlandobloom

yeah, i know miffed:
they need to send more

Old Post Aug 10th, 2005 07:48 PM
charmedFairy
docanddimples junkie

shonk your siggy laughing out loud

no other words would do

Old Post Aug 10th, 2005 09:41 PM
Puddin Pop

*wipes drool off charmedFairy.* lol you cant wait to see him in season 2 can you ?

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 02:02 AM
Puddin Pop is currently offline Click here to Send Puddin Pop a Private Message Find more posts by Puddin Pop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
«§hõnknêss»

Thakiez cF

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 09:51 AM
ilvorlandobloom

hey, lookie! the season 2 Premise just came out! heeere it is:

Season 2 Premise
After Oceanic Air flight 815 tore apart in mid-air and crashed on a Pacific island, its survivors were forced to find inner strength they never knew they had in order to survive. But they discovered that the island holds many secrets, including the intense howls of a mysterious creature stalking the jungle, as well as a polar bear, a marooned and possibly crazy French woman, a mystical boar, a mysterious group known only as "The Others," a ship called The Black Rock and... a hatch.

This season, Jack's mistrust of Locke will grow, as he continues to question his motives and obsession in uncovering the secrets of the mysterious hatch. The fates of Sawyer, Michael and Jin will be revealed after their raft was blown out of the water by "The Others" - who at the end of last season kidnapped Michael's son, Walt. Sun will become less dependent on husband Jin and more autonomous, as she wonders whether he is still alive. Kate's back-story life as a fugitive will continue to be explored. Charlie will become even closer with Claire and her baby, Aaron, but the stash of drugs he found in a statue could seduce him back to a dark life of addiction. The cursed numbers that turned Hurley's life upside down before the crash will continue to haunt him as he begins to uncover their meaning. Shannon will decide where Sayid fits in her life while she continues to grieve over the death of her brother, Boone, and develops a growing sense of unease about the raft passengers and their fate. In addition, we discover that there is at least one more previously unknown survivor of the crash of flight #815 - Ana-Lucia (Michelle Rodriguez, "Girlfight," "The Fast and the Furious") -- the mysterious woman Jack met at the Sydney airport bar. And Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje ("Oz") joins the cast as a resident of the island whose story is one of the mysteries that will be explored as the season progresses.

The band of friends, family, enemies and strangers must continue to work together against the cruel weather and harsh terrain if they want to stay alive. But as they have discovered during their 40-plus days on the island, danger and mystery loom behind every corner, and those they thought could be trusted may turn against them. Even heroes have secrets.

hmm... "even heroes have secrets".... i think every single person on this show has secrets!
sad it doesnt say that much about Sawyer....

Old Post Aug 13th, 2005 07:51 AM