KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Lost Season 2! without spoiler, dont look when u still in 1!

Lost Season 2! without spoiler, dont look when u still in 1!
Started by: choosewisely

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
choosewisely
wise choosely

Lost Season 2! without spoiler, dont look when u still in 1!

i thought...the lost tread...when we talk about lost season 2 we have to talk with spoilers...cant we just use this tread to talk about season 2..
so we don't need spoilers and things.... and just warn the others to don't go in here if they don't want to know what happens?

[sorry if this ain't a good idea....prob see if it gets closed]

Old Post Sep 25th, 2005 02:11 PM
choosewisely is currently offline Click here to Send choosewisely a Private Message Find more posts by choosewisely Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
charmedFairy
docanddimples junkie

I like it yes

no other words would do

Old Post Sep 25th, 2005 04:57 PM
charmedFairy is currently offline Click here to Send charmedFairy a Private Message Find more posts by charmedFairy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
choosewisely
wise choosely

good ....so what about the world travaler and jacks 'friend' the hatch man

Old Post Sep 25th, 2005 05:43 PM
choosewisely is currently offline Click here to Send choosewisely a Private Message Find more posts by choosewisely Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CrazyInLove
Living

quote: (post)
Originally posted by choosewisely
i thought...the lost tread...when we talk about lost season 2 we have to talk with spoilers...cant we just use this tread to talk about season 2..
so we don't need spoilers and things.... and just warn the others to don't go in here if they don't want to know what happens?

[sorry if this ain't a good idea....prob see if it gets closed]

I think this is a GREAT ideawink because it get's a little annoying having to highlight the whole post to see what the person wrote! LOL! So this is way cooler!! Happy Dance

I think that is so weird that the guy in the hatch is the guy that Jack met a while back.. that's too cool. I can't wait until next week!

Live as if everyday is your last, because one day it will be.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2005 06:04 PM
CrazyInLove is currently offline Click here to Send CrazyInLove a Private Message Find more posts by CrazyInLove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
choosewisely
wise choosely

well it is pretty weird....jack saw him training ...and that cant be that long before they came on the island....when u see the way he is living in the start of the ep...its like hes living there for years...having music...and everything....do you think he planned to go there from the beginning or do you think he crashed there 2?
and he totally didnt look surprised seeing jack. blink

soo much we dont know!!

Old Post Sep 25th, 2005 07:54 PM
Morning_Glory
Sleeping In My Soul

erm

Old Post Sep 25th, 2005 09:53 PM
Morning_Glory is currently offline Click here to Send Morning_Glory a Private Message Find more posts by Morning_Glory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
choosewisely
wise choosely

Old Post Sep 26th, 2005 05:29 AM
charmedFairy
docanddimples junkie

dfgjisnrtgjk;s the canadian promo for adrift tells so much , sawyer giving michael cpr and desmond asking Locke if "are you him?"..

no other words would do

Old Post Sep 27th, 2005 05:48 AM
charmedFairy is currently offline Click here to Send charmedFairy a Private Message Find more posts by charmedFairy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
choosewisely
wise choosely

neato wink

Old Post Sep 28th, 2005 07:23 AM
CrazyInLove
Living

Originally posted by choosewisely
well it is pretty weird....jack saw him training ...and that cant be that long before they came on the island....when u see the way he is living in the start of the ep...its like hes living there for years...having music...and everything....do you think he planned to go there from the beginning or do you think he crashed there 2?
and he totally didnt look surprised seeing jack. blink

soo much we dont know!!

I think the back of the plane is in the hatch... maybe.. who knows!

Live as if everyday is your last, because one day it will be.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2005 09:24 PM
CrazyInLove is currently offline Click here to Send CrazyInLove a Private Message Find more posts by CrazyInLove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smodden
Keyblade Chosen

Yes! Finaly a thread for us ELITE.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2005 01:49 PM
Smodden is currently offline Click here to Send Smodden a Private Message Find more posts by Smodden Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthmaul1

Do you think the guy that hurley got the numbers from in the nut house may of been on the island before? and it was his job to put the numbers into the computer.

also those numbers when added up total 108 the number that was displayed after lock hit execute

Old Post Sep 29th, 2005 06:36 PM
darthmaul1 is currently offline Click here to Send darthmaul1 a Private Message Find more posts by darthmaul1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hit_and_Miss
I wonder....

hmmm Desmond must be waiting for his replacement... Though how would his replacement get to him though....

I think the numbers into the PC must be a timer, as he has had to enter them into the computer twice within 2hours/3 hours...
either its a 100 second timer... 108 X 100 = 10800/60 = 180 mins =3 hours....
Or its a 60 second timer 108 = 1hour 48mins...

I would guess that its 3hour per entering... but why... If your going to have a timer then you need to give the guy a chance to sleep... 3 hours is hardly long enough...

What happens when he doesn't enter the numbers? whole place explodes??? security device does something??? polar bears are born???

Why does he have to take drugs? is it his anti-virus? but why whould he have to take it all the time? once should be enough....

By Barker
"There can be only none..."

Old Post Sep 29th, 2005 11:42 PM
Hit_and_Miss is currently offline Click here to Send Hit_and_Miss a Private Message Find more posts by Hit_and_Miss Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
forumcrew

why not just call the thread.. LOST season 2?

Old Post Sep 30th, 2005 05:36 AM
forumcrew is currently offline Click here to Send forumcrew a Private Message Find more posts by forumcrew Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
forumcrew

Originally posted by CrazyInLove
I think the back of the plane is in the hatch... maybe.. who knows!

i vote NO WAY.. not trying to be mean, but I just dont think thats even remotely possible.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2005 07:15 AM
forumcrew is currently offline Click here to Send forumcrew a Private Message Find more posts by forumcrew Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xandert88
master

The theory for the back hald of the plane being in the hatch is the stoopidest fuking thing ive ever heard. I have to admit i think the replacement thing sounds reasonable. like another guy coming. But it seems kinda strange hes been down there that long just to punch numbers inda comp. you could get machine to do dat. There was obviously some sort of disease coz he asked if anyone is sick. and that could be what the french chick was talking about when she said it killed everyone. So confuzzling. But dont worry everyone. The producers have said thet episode 3 explains all the crap in the hatch. like why hes down there.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2005 01:45 PM
xandert88 is currently offline Click here to Send xandert88 a Private Message Find more posts by xandert88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hit_and_Miss
I wonder....

yer like they said you would know what the monster was at the end of season 1..

the hatch has been down there for about 20years desmond has been down ther for about 4-5years people have been running that hatch before des came....

By Barker

Last edited by Hit_and_Miss on Sep 30th, 2005 at 02:16 PM

Old Post Sep 30th, 2005 02:11 PM
Hit_and_Miss is currently offline Click here to Send Hit_and_Miss a Private Message Find more posts by Hit_and_Miss Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xandert88
master

Yeah but what are they running down there?

Old Post Sep 30th, 2005 02:24 PM
xandert88 is currently offline Click here to Send xandert88 a Private Message Find more posts by xandert88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hit_and_Miss
I wonder....

some sort of testing factility...

What sort of company would build a hidden facitly on an none inhabited island that doesn't want anyone to know about it, guarded by a "security" device... that sends out a distress call simply repeating numbers...

Remember when Des said he was almost a doctor... Maybe he was gonner be a doc when he took up a new job with a company.. maybe hes there for his doctor know-how...

By Barker

Old Post Sep 30th, 2005 02:36 PM
mrblack

Hey i thoght the 1st episode of the new season was really wierd ive come up with a theory.

I think that somehow desmond is controlling the castaways lives somehow. When jack met desmond and jack told him about he made a promise to sarah that he would fix her but he couldnt... n then desmond said but what if u did... dont u believe in miricles.. n then wierdly jack did fix her.

I also think that locke has something to do with desmond... did u notice how it was not until jack came down the hatch that desmond had his gun.. wen jack was speeking to locke when jack first got down the hatch locke was calm and kept saying everythings alrite.

And lastly i have this REALLY STRONG feeling that all the other castaways have met desmond before.. like jack we are gonna c other peoples fkashbac where they met him

Old Post Sep 30th, 2005 04:48 PM
mrblack is currently offline Click here to Send mrblack a Private Message Find more posts by mrblack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote