KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » LOST actor may be Leaving Show.

LOST actor may be Leaving Show.
Started by: Morning_Glory

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Morning_Glory
Sleeping In My Soul

Worried LOST actor may be Leaving Show.

Re: Actor leaving the show? (Score: 1)
by picardia on Monday, June 06 @ 13:26:35 CDT
(User Info | Send a Message)
Hmmm. Let's deduce. It sounds like the actor is male -- check. It's somebody who thought they could get a raise but didn't; therefore, I'm guessing it's NOT Matthew Fox, who probably got a bigger salary up front as the sort-of "lead." (Also, they made a point of introducing the new Ana-Lucia character via her connection with Jack; why do this if Jack is just about to vanish?) It is more likely to be one of the castaways who either (a) has made a big, unexpected splash and/or (b) had a bigger career beforehand. Check. And it's somebody that they definitely wanted to include in past flashback episodes -- i.e., somebody important to stuff that is happening on the island/happened before the crash. Creck. The candidates who fit into one or more of these categories: Josh Holloway Terry O'Quinn Dominic Monaghan Daniel Dae Kim Harold Perrineau The women are safe; Fox is probably not renegotiating a higher salary right now; and I don't think Naveen Andrews, Jorge Garcia or Malcolm David Kelley would be playing hardball at this point. Probability of each, as I see it: Josh Holloway -- He has been a big hit as Sawyer and may have tried to get more money than they'll pay. OTOH, why would they need Sawyer flashbacks? Surely that wouldn't be much of a concern. Terry O'Quinn -- Locke is surely the show's "second lead" and the one who's all keyed into the island; so, he's critical enough to ask for a raise. But he's probably critical enough that he'd get it. Dominic Monaghan -- Deeply loved by the internet fancrazies, but not exactly key to what's going on. At the same time, I can't see DM's agent pushing for a raise so hard that he lost DM the job; the "flashbacks" mention also doesn't seem to apply. Daniel Dae Kim -- The most likely candidate as I see it, which devastates me, because Jin is a favorite. But DDK has a career that he could pursue elsewhere, may not have gotten much money for one of the show's smaller roles, and would be very much needed for Sun's flashbacks. Harold Perrineau -- Again, has a career that isn't dependent on "Lost." But he might be wanted for flashbacks regarding Walt -- though he and Walt didn't know each other that long. Well, that's what I'm guessing

www.lost-media.com

Old Post Sep 25th, 2005 10:00 PM
Morning_Glory is currently offline Click here to Send Morning_Glory a Private Message Find more posts by Morning_Glory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KillTheLight
=bound by wild desire=

Apparently thats a completely false rumour cause the character is meant to leave in one the 1st two episodes of the second season...i'm just thinking the only character that will be leaving for a while will be walt..i think it will be a while until he's actually back in the show...

This afternoon with you was something like a letter
The kind that someone writes but never sends

Old Post Sep 25th, 2005 11:37 PM
KillTheLight is currently offline Click here to Send KillTheLight a Private Message Find more posts by KillTheLight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morning_Glory
Sleeping In My Soul

poor walt... unless he keeps coming back as a "ghost"

Old Post Sep 25th, 2005 11:56 PM
Morning_Glory is currently offline Click here to Send Morning_Glory a Private Message Find more posts by Morning_Glory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
«§hõnknêss»

Poor lil Walt...wat will Vincent do without him

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: You see, when we left Jack, marooned on the ship with a cuffed wrist and a hungry kraken, we forgot one very important thing mate-he's Captain Jack Sparrow... savvy?

Old Post Sep 26th, 2005 03:56 AM
«§hõnknêss» is currently offline Click here to Send «§hõnknêss» a Private Message Find more posts by «§hõnknêss» Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
choosewisely
wise choosely

bark, eat, walk, run, bark an other time, drink,sleep, sit, breath and prob more yes

Old Post Sep 26th, 2005 05:33 AM
choosewisely is currently offline Click here to Send choosewisely a Private Message Find more posts by choosewisely Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
«§hõnknêss»

pee n poop can't forget that

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: You see, when we left Jack, marooned on the ship with a cuffed wrist and a hungry kraken, we forgot one very important thing mate-he's Captain Jack Sparrow... savvy?

Old Post Sep 27th, 2005 07:06 AM
«§hõnknêss» is currently offline Click here to Send «§hõnknêss» a Private Message Find more posts by «§hõnknêss» Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xLiNdS x 622x
Boom shakalaka

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Well someone is supposed to die early on

Old Post Sep 27th, 2005 07:39 PM
xLiNdS x 622x is currently offline Click here to Send xLiNdS x 622x a Private Message Find more posts by xLiNdS x 622x Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morning_Glory
Sleeping In My Soul

uh huh...but KTL said this is just a rumor

Old Post Sep 27th, 2005 11:01 PM
Mønkey
The Note

i wonder who....

~eek! Join me in my war on lampshades eek!~

Old Post Sep 28th, 2005 06:54 AM
Mønkey is currently offline Click here to Send Mønkey a Private Message Find more posts by Mønkey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KillTheLight
=bound by wild desire=

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Morning_Glory
uh huh...but KTL said this is just a rumor

yes what you've originally posted is a rumour it's old news spoilerfix.com removed that off there website a while ago..erm..

someone may be killed off..but if they are it will be during the early episodes

Old Post Sep 28th, 2005 02:06 PM
KillTheLight is currently offline Click here to Send KillTheLight a Private Message Find more posts by KillTheLight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
choosewisely
wise choosely

maybe michael os....or the french chick....

Old Post Sep 28th, 2005 02:39 PM
choosewisely is currently offline Click here to Send choosewisely a Private Message Find more posts by choosewisely Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cringe
douche.

Originally posted by Morning_Glory
poor walt... unless he keeps coming back as a "ghost"

how do you know it was a ghost eek!

Old Post Sep 29th, 2005 12:31 AM
Cringe is currently offline Click here to Send Cringe a Private Message Find more posts by Cringe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Solo

Walt's character is much too important to get cut off. If anyone gets cut off it will be some background character who no one gives a shit about.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2005 05:09 AM
Solo is currently offline Click here to Send Solo a Private Message Find more posts by Solo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smodden
Keyblade Chosen

like Shannon?

Old Post Sep 29th, 2005 05:26 PM
Smodden is currently offline Click here to Send Smodden a Private Message Find more posts by Smodden Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KillTheLight
=bound by wild desire=

shannon's not going ...she's going to get with sayid properly over this season...plus we find out that jacks wife crashed into her and Boones dad and killed him ..he was the other guy in the hospital

Old Post Sep 29th, 2005 06:38 PM
xLiNdS x 622x
Boom shakalaka

Originally posted by KillTheLight
shannon's not going ...she's going to get with sayid properly over this season...plus we find out that jacks wife crashed into her and Boones dad and killed him ..he was the other guy in the hospital

i didnt know that! ppshh thanks for the spoiler roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Sep 29th, 2005 07:04 PM
xLiNdS x 622x is currently offline Click here to Send xLiNdS x 622x a Private Message Find more posts by xLiNdS x 622x Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KillTheLight
=bound by wild desire=

oops..well you know now ninjaif you knew boones and Shannon's surname..it wouldnt have been a spoiler..cause the guy in the hospital that died had the same name..:P

Old Post Sep 30th, 2005 01:41 AM
wookie_pimp
PIMPING THE LADIES

apparentaly its Sayed who is getting written out

Old Post Oct 13th, 2005 10:05 AM
wookie_pimp is currently offline Click here to Send wookie_pimp a Private Message Find more posts by wookie_pimp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
forumcrew

yea hurley said in an interview that someone isnt gonna make it through this season

Old Post Oct 14th, 2005 06:24 PM
forumcrew is currently offline Click here to Send forumcrew a Private Message Find more posts by forumcrew Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cringe
douche.

I was under the impression that is was girl from the lost-media.com website.Some people at a convention said it was leaning towards a girl.I would think it would be Sun.Because then they have the black lady that can take the spot of the woman.

I'm in desperate need of some PSP assistance. Anyone thats VERY good with one please PM me. I have some questions.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2005 12:03 AM
Cringe is currently offline Click here to Send Cringe a Private Message Find more posts by Cringe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote